Are shoulder/frame exercises cope? What isn’t? [Guide coming soon if it works]

T

teenmax

Bronze

Are these cope? I have ropefuel shoulders atm, but I’m only 15 so maybe they’ll grow? :feelswhy::feelswhy: Pic rel is me

Attachments

• C58AD13A-32C0-4929-9BAF-713062E1D7BB.jpeg
    C58AD13A-32C0-4929-9BAF-713062E1D7BB.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 6423
531797 istock 642751714

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, fras and fvolkek
Try it out and report back also jfl at your frame I hope puberty and exercises safes you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Preoximerianas, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others

Are these cope? I have ropefuel shoulders atm, but I’m only 15 so maybe they’ll grow? :feelswhy::feelswhy: Pic rel is me

If you build your shoulder press to the highest 5 rep max you can, and get your BMI to between 19 and 20, you should make your adonis index ratio higher. Do this over the span of 6-12 months. Shoulder exercises are not cope, but if you're underweight, its not gonna matter how good your bone structure is. You look to be 18 BMI here. Thats a bit too small.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080
If you build your shoulder press to the highest 5 rep max you can, and get your BMI to between 19 and 20, you should make your adonis index ratio higher. Do this over the span of 6-12 months. Shoulder exercises are not cope, but if you're underweight, its not gonna matter how good your bone structure is. You look to be 18 BMI here. Thats a bit too small.
15.8 BMI, any way to widen the clavicles or just bigger delts?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
No
Overhead pressing (any variation db or bb, seated or standing, smith or free etc. just pick one and progress on it), side lateral raises and facepulls or rear delt flies is all you need for shoulders

• +1
Reactions: mecmec and TrestIsBest
Yeah I always thought it was likely to be cope but after hopping on the juice I do look bigger in shirts even at a lower BF % compared to when natural. And I am not even close to my maximum potential in regards to muscle size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080 and ChickenAndRiceBrah
How tall are you?

expand your rib cage through deep breathing exercises, swimming and dumbbell pullovers.

increase clavicle and shoulder width with hercules holds on cable machine, arm circles, wide grip pull ups and push-ups, and do deltoid exercises

finally hgh max through eating in a slight calorie surplus(you’re in puberty so fuck lean maxxing, I don’t care if you want to have chiseled abs and hollow cheeks, if you want to not have death tier frame you NEED to do this.)look for a guide here on improving sleep, and honestly get to 200 reps or whatever and see the puberty maxxing guide in the best of best section, there are other guides there that can help you, and look for a hgh maxxing guide with the search tool, theres probably one that’s not in the botb section

keep in mind you’re only 15, you’re barely into the frame widening stage, so with these you can definitely at least have a great frame in a few years when you get to my age.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 14478 and 3 others
5’10”, projected to get to 6’2” by tanner stage calculator
if you're growing there's still a good chance, shoulders are the last to grow after height has finished, so no point to worry now, you're a teen and already on this autistic site

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, teenmax and Deleted member 6423
Textbook framelet

• +1
Reactions: teenmax
How much centimeters/inch is possible through bulking with shoulder exercises? Maybe I domt need clavicle lengthening

• +1

Hop on mk 677

Youre still growning. It will make you taller, stronger, your bones will become wider. Legit lifuel for pubertycels

• +1
How much centimeters/inch is possible through bulking with shoulder exercises? Maybe I domt need clavicle lengthening
Man you don't need clavicle lengthening, your bone structure is normal for your age, you're just very skinny. If you gain muscle, you won't look like a framelet, I promise. You have to train back and delts, these are the muscles that make you wider

• +1
Man you don't need clavicle lengthening, your bone structure is normal for your age, you're just very skinny. If you gain muscle, you won't look like a framelet, I promise. You have to train back and delts, these are the muscles that make you wider
that's someone else's post but thanks for the advice

15.8 BMI, any way to widen the clavicles or just bigger delts?
Thats too damn low. How do you widen your clavicles? You stop being 50 pounds underweight. That's how. No offense. Gaining weight is gonna solve 95 percent of your problems in that department.

what can you lose tbh. at 15 it should definitely be possible but the earlier the better tbh tbh