Are slavs white

Are slavs White?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
Slavs are genetically more aryan than western euros, they have yamnaya culture, most blonde hair and blue eyes, and live in the colder parts of europe.

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
no, they are untermensch mongolians

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Raydolf_Peatler, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Slavs are genetically more aryan than western euros, they have yamnaya culture, most blonde hair and blue eyes, and live in the colder parts of europe.

• So Sad
cope im 100% eastern euro, no asian and slavs are technically the most aryan european group especially the ones that are the highest in R1a such as poland, belarus and ukraine

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: grief, st.hamudi but 6‘5, borntosuffer and 3 others
Nope

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, grief, normie_joe and 1 other person
IF SLAVS ARE NOT WHITE THEN THE ENTIRE OF EUROPE IS NOT WHITE BECAUSE ALL OF THEM HAVE SOME EASTERN EURO

• So Sad
USSR really turned Slavs into untermensch tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, borntosuffer, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
HOW ARE THEY UNTERMENSCH IF THEY FUCKED GERMANY IN ASS?? BASED STALIN
Are you retarded? (((Stalin))) and Jews like Trotsky and Lenin deliberately created a revolution to genocide white russia and leave them with mongol apes that would rape and kill whatever they see to pursue their dreams of total slave jewish communist rule by killing Europe.

You are truly a retarded unaware low IQ self hating dog if you think USSR was something holy. Jew lover

Watch Europe The Last Battle Part 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mike21, poopoohead, grief and 7 others
The only white people are northern french

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and grief
why you jealous of me niggy, im white

• So Sad
Original slavics (disregarding muttmixes from 20th century communism) are very white, pale skin with tall skulls.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, grief, MaestheticMaso and 1 other person
Are you retarded? (((Stalin))) and Jews like Trotsky and Lenin deliberately created a revolution to genocide white russia and leave them with mongol apes that would rape and kill whatever they see to pursue their dreams of total slave jewish communist rule by killing Europe.

You are truly a retarded unaware low IQ self hating dog if you think USSR was something holy. Jew lover

Watch Europe The Last Battle Part 1

Europa the last battle is forged the same way the greatest story never told is, get your silly debunked telegram arguments out of the way kid we are superior to inferior germans

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, grief, deadmanwalking and 2 others
Then you're white. Also this:
Germany tried to separate even the pure slavs from the white race, a really jewish thing to do maybe hitler was a jew because he had crush on rosa bernile nienau.

They did phrenology to measure skull shapes on gypsies, we had normal skulls but they still said we are untermensch let alone allowing jew-breeds like erhard milch and hugo gutmann into the ss who were ethnic jews yet not considered mischlings, they had arbitrary laws no wonder they lost the war german people are very unindustrious people compared to slavs who FUCK THEM GOOD with the big slav cock (bsc)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, iamthenight and HarrierDuBois
Germany tried to separate even the pure slavs from the white race, a really jewish thing to do maybe hitler was a jew because he had crush on rosa bernile nienau.

They did phrenology to measure skull shapes on gypsies, we had normal skulls but they still said we are untermensch let alone allowing jew-breeds like erhard milch and hugo gutmann into the ss who were ethnic jews yet not considered mischlings, they had arbitrary laws no wonder they lost the war german people are very unindustrious people compared to slavs who FUCK THEM GOOD with the big slav cock (bsc)
Jfl that’s a Jewish lie that never happened. There were “slav untermensches” by your words in the SS what are you talking about. That whole racial segregation that the Jews tell you Hitler had in NS Germany is false.

• So Sad
Europa the last battle is forged the same way the greatest story never told is, get your silly debunked telegram arguments out of the way kid we are superior to inferior germans
Why is it forged? Tell me

• So Sad
Why is it forged? Tell me
Because I watched the whole documentary and it is false, let alone the first 10 minutes where the first lie that i can remember is that karl marx first used the term "holocaust" and that he used it against slavs by calling them inferior. Although there is some truth to the idea that marx and engels collectively criticised slavs for being "volkerabfalle" they never called for a holocaust against them, but then again that is just one lie that is in the forged documentary.

• So Sad
Jfl that’s a Jewish lie that never happened. There were “slav untermensches” by your words in the SS what are you talking about. That whole racial segregation that the Jews tell you Hitler had in NS Germany is false.
Yeah so there were slavs that were considered subhuman yet jews and other ethnics let alone japanese/indians/blacks that would be considered "honorary-aryans" or even aryans because the law wouldnt recognise them as mischling (which was an arbitrary law)

• So Sad
Because I watched the whole documentary and it is false, let alone the first 10 minutes where the first lie that i can remember is that karl marx first used the term "holocaust" and that he used it against slavs by calling them inferior. Although there is some truth to the idea that marx and engels collectively criticised slavs for being "volkerabfalle" they never called for a holocaust against them, but then again that is just one lie that is in the forged documentary.
Ha you can’t prove it because you know it’s true. It was not against the Slavs, the term slav means slave. Who do you think coined it? Exactly. You have an identity crisis man look what the Jews did to you. Communism is Jewish and has raped your entire white identity apart it was not the Germans the Germans just opposed international jewry and communism. That’s why they were forced to attack Red Army even if there were whites in it. All of the whites in it were demoralized faggots who had stockholm syndrome given by their ruler (The jews)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and St.TikTokcel
Ha you can’t prove it because you know it’s true. It was not against the Slavs, the term slav means slave. Who do you think coined it? Exactly. You have an identity crisis man look what the Jews did to you. Communism is Jewish and has raped your entire white identity apart it was not the Germans the Germans just opposed international jewry and communism. That’s why they were forced to attack Red Army even if there were whites in it. All of the whites in it were demoralized faggots who had stockholm syndrome given by their ruler (The jews)
What are you talking about buddy? I dont have an identity crisis im a pole.

You have no evidence that they coined it or that the quote that you probably (or im hoping for) know is true.

Ironic that you say that because at the end of the war 2 million german women were raped which is why germans in the east now have an identity crisis by being mixed with sorbisch, or other asian/slavic ethnicities but i can send a source for you in regards to that as well if you want.

• So Sad
Yeah so there were slavs that were considered subhuman yet jews and other ethnics let alone japanese/indians/blacks that would be considered "honorary-aryans" or even aryans because the law wouldnt recognise them as mischling (which was an arbitrary law)
Nobody was considered subhuman. Do you understand what Untermensch Ubermensch means? It is directly an idea from Nietzsche and is there to differentiate between someone of low moral, a thief or a coward from someone of high morale, spirit and self actualization. Someone high IQ and brave. It was never about race the Jews just framed it that way. Otherwise SS wouldn’t have 50 different nation platoons bro

• So Sad
Nobody was considered subhuman. Do you understand what Untermensch Ubermensch means? It is directly an idea from Nietzsche and is there to differentiate between someone of low moral, a thief or a coward from someone of high morale, spirit and self actualization. Someone high IQ and brave. It was never about race the Jews just framed it that way. Otherwise SS wouldn’t have 50 different nation platoons bro
It is an idea that was idealized by the nazis:

• So Sad
Peak slav

8e5a27655b2b649e923c4f7231162d57

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and borntosuffer
What are you talking about buddy? I dont have an identity crisis im a pole.

You have no evidence that they coined it or that the quote that you probably (or im hoping for) know is true.

Ironic that you say that because at the end of the war 2 million german women were raped which is why germans in the east now have an identity crisis by being mixed with sorbisch, or other asian/slavic ethnicities but i can send a source for you in regards to that as well if you want.
Red army were animal mongols that’s why they raped and killed the women. You think that’s okay? The people who gave the name Slav were Muslim and Jewish slave traders that took Eastern Europeans as white slave for their own use. Either as sex slaves or work. The children and women were 99% of the time used as sex slaves for the Sultans. Yes, Ottoman sultans had sex with premature slavic boys. Absolutely disgusting

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and iamthenight
totally not bro, they dont look white at all!

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: grief and Azonin
When will people finally come to the realisation that Nazism is a cope propaganda strategy to further politicsl goals. Poles and Russians weren't considered aryans (because of political goals) yet Ukrainians were. That's the most retarted thing out there. Turks were also considered above, even though their average IQ is 10 points lower. Meanwhile Belarussians IQ mog all the other euro nations.
Poland outperforms Germany in terms of academic abilities, even while their whole upperclass was killed of.

If you still believe in nazi propaganda you're coping with your own insecurities.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, grief, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Red army were animal mongols that’s why they raped and killed the women. You think that’s okay? The people who gave the name Slav were Muslim and Jewish slave traders that took Eastern Europeans as white slave for their own use. Either as sex slaves or work. The children and women were 99% of the time used as sex slaves for the Sultans. Yes, Ottoman sultans had sex with premature slavic boys. Absolutely disgusting
i dont think its okay im just saying its ironic you think that slavs are the ones that have an identity due to the ussr as if the same cant be said for germany that lost and got raped.

its the other side of the same coin.

• So Sad
Of course the only source you have is Jewkipedia haha!

Founded by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger

it doesnt matter who founded wikipedia, the website itself cites sources that are not wikipedia and you should be criticising those rather than the website itself, because wikipedia is not a source.

• So Sad
i dont think its okay im just saying its ironic you think that slavs are the ones that have an identity due to the ussr as if the same cant be said for germany that lost and got raped.

its the other side of the same coin.
Yeah both parties are now demoralized and eternally fucked because of international jewry. It is very sad

• So Sad
whiter than germans and anglos despite these niggas thinking they are the only white people that there is jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and Azonin
Yeah both parties are now demoralized and eternally fucked because of international jewry. It is very sad
the parties dont exist.....

also your pfp reminds me of richard kuklinski even tho i know thats not him.

• So Sad
the parties dont exist.....

also your pfp reminds me of richard kuklinski even tho i know thats not him.
Parties == nations

• So Sad
it doesnt matter who founded wikipedia, the website itself cites sources that are not wikipedia and you should be criticising those rather than the website itself, because wikipedia is not a source.
It does because it censors and forges information. The white genocide we never learn of even though 60 million white Russians died during the span of Bolshevik Jewish Russia in the most brutal ways.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Debetro
Yes we are fuck off you Jew

• So Sad
It does because it censors and forges information. The white genocide we never learn of even though 60 million white Russians died during the span of Bolshevik Jewish Russia in the most brutal ways.
thats just white on white war, has happened all over history just like brown on brown happens in india, middle east everywhere dude.

stop thinking you require more attention.

• So Sad
Do you think 6 Million Jews were actually gassed? That’s impossible. There were not even gas chambers present, it is impossible to use Zyklon B to kill en mass. Refer to plenty of debunking sources like David Irving. But of course 6 million goy! 6 million! If you go against it you will be imprisoned!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Debetro
Do you think 6 Million Jews were actually gassed? That’s impossible. There were not even gas chambers present, it is impossible to use Zyklon B to kill en mass. Refer to plenty of debunking sources like David Irving. But of course 6 million goy! 6 million! If you go against it you will be imprisoned!
no one said 6 million were gassed, where did you get that false information from?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and <6PSLcel
thats just white on white war, has happened all over history just like brown on brown happens in india, middle east everywhere dude.

stop thinking you require more attention.
Are you retarded?🤣🤣🤣 White on White war? Yeah right bud Trostsky and the countless of other Semite Jewish commanders employing the genocide were really white!

All you are able to do is deny and attack my arguments by saying I am deranged. You are just like a Jew @fuxkdakikez check this out

Attachments

• 1713131364591.jpeg
    1713131364591.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, fuxkdakikez, Imretarded? and 1 other person
no one said 6 million were gassed, where did you get that false information from?
That’s the first thing you learn in (((school))) when you reach the “holocaust” chapter at history class

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: grief and Imretarded?