Are slavs white

Are slavs White?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are you retarded?🤣🤣🤣 White on White war? Yeah right but Trostsky and the countless of other Semite Jewish commanders employing the genocide were really white!
View attachment 2859334
All you are able to do is deny and attack my arguments by saying I am deranged. You are just like a Jew @fuxkdakikez check this out
it was white on white war.

jews are white.

That’s the first thing you learn in (((school))) when you reach the “holocaust” chapter at history class
no they say that 6 million were murdered, that could be by other reasons like shooting rather than gassing.

no they say that 6 million were murdered, that could be by other reasons like shooting rather than gassing.
another one that comes to mind is masturbation torture machines.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
It is impossible to kill that many people in 4 years

I’m not going to even reply anymore after you said “Jews are white” I immediately understood that you are a low IQ mongrel brainwashed faggot with stockholm syndrome!

I’m not going to even reply anymore after you said “Jews are white” I immediately understood that you are a low IQ mongrel brainwashed faggot with stockholm syndrome!
jews are white.

Slavs are genetically more aryan than western euros, they have yamnaya culture, most blonde hair and blue eyes, and live in the colder parts of europe.
No, but even then who cares, muh pure germanics are the biggest cucks rn

Do you think 6 Million Jews were actually gassed? That’s impossible. There were not even gas chambers present, it is impossible to use Zyklon B to kill en mass. Refer to plenty of debunking sources like David Irving. But of course 6 million goy! 6 million! If you go against it you will be imprisoned!
Also zyklon b was used as a delousing agent

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
No, but even then who cares, muh pure germanics are the biggest cucks rn
germanics are cucks but they are not as white as pure slavs

Also zyklon b was used as a delousing agent
Yes against typhus. When the allies bombed Germany the prisoners eventually had no more food and water nor hygiene and that is where the pictures of heaps of bodies come from. Not from “gassing”

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Peep this xd @russiancelreturns

whats so special about the books that debunk the holocaust?
It shows that Jews lie for leverage. Nobody even knows what they have done for the past 200 years. The amount of people killed in brutal ways at their hands will always be a crime against humanity. They will have it coming

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
It shows that Jews lie for leverage. Nobody even knows what they have done for the past 200 years. The amount of people killed in brutal ways at their hands will always be a crime against humanity. They will have it coming
Yeah the Holocaust and slavery is the new “eternal sin” for white people

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Yes against typhus. When the allies bombed Germany the prisoners eventually had no more food and water nor hygiene and that is where the pictures of heaps of bodies come from. Not from “gassing”
nice theory

Yeah the Holocaust and slavery is the new “eternal sin” for white people
if the jews use the holocaust and slavery against white people why do they claim the nazis also killed other whites there such as poles or russians.

if the jews use the holocaust and slavery against white people why do they claim the nazis also killed other whites there such as poles or russians.
Lol they didn’t kill any white Poles or Russians, they only killed Red Army members, Polish communist partisans and traitors. Go ask any previous oldcel Wehrmacht or SS member still alive today. They had morals and principles. Any war crimes done by any soldier would face prosecution or hanging.

Lol they didn’t kill any white Poles or Russians, they only killed Red Army members, Polish communist partisans and traitors. Go ask any previous oldcel Wehrmacht or SS member still alive today. They had morals and principles. Any war crimes done by any soldier would face prosecution or hanging.
"They only killed polish communist partisans or traitors"

So why did they kill Jan Mosdorf, who was a polish fascist?

Hmm curious...

Technically , but they are at the bottom tier, even below the Irish. I would say they are the Negroes of Europe.

one thing's for sure.

there's at least 25 slaves on this site

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Are you retarded?🤣🤣🤣 White on White war? Yeah right bud Trostsky and the countless of other Semite Jewish commanders employing the genocide were really white!
View attachment 2859334
All you are able to do is deny and attack my arguments by saying I am deranged. You are just like a Jew @fuxkdakikez check this out
Dude, the Soviets never imported any Africans or Arabs into eastern Europe. The post soviet and communist states are among the purest in Europe (except Russia which maintains a multiethnic empire). meanwhile Muttmerica spreads their degenerate lifestyle onto everyone they can.

Enough with the USSR slander.

"They only killed polish communist partisans or traitors"

So why did they kill Jan Mosdorf, who was a polish fascist?

Hmm curious...
He was Anti NS so he was arrested by the Gestapo, sent to labor camp and had a good life until typhus came and was killed by it. He was not executed. That is a lie you read on Jewpedia written by a Romanian Jewish whore.

Dude, the Soviets never imported any Africans or Arabs into eastern Europe. The post soviet and communist states are among the purest in Europe (except Russia which maintains a multiethnic empire). meanwhile Muttmerica spreads their degenerate lifestyle onto everyone they can.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Baltic and slavs are onpy true white civilization left

What are you fucking talking about? During the times of USSR even in America or Europe there were no ethnics except niggers that were imported by Jewish slave ship. Also USSR or commie marxist Russia was JEWISH and not pure. You should have already gotten the hint the moment the beloved white Tsar Nicholas was killed in a basement with his wife and children by a Jewish mob.

What are you fucking talking about? During the times of USSR even in America or Europe there were no ethnics except niggers that were imported by Jewish slave ship. Also USSR or commie marxist Russia was JEWISH and not pure. You should have already gotten the hint the moment the beloved white Tsar Nicholas was killed in a basement with his wife and children by a Jewish mob.
Yeah he's wrong the ussr was a whole melting pot

You mad nigga? I'm white as snow with blue eyes

Yeah he's wrong the ussr was a whole melting pot
Deliberately to kill of pure whites

The word “Melting pot” comes from this play made by a jew called Israel Zandwill. It was to mock white racemixing and provoke it all the while encouraging. That’s why you see people getting sent into a pot to burn. All deliberate and planned. The more you learn…

You clearly are just uneducated and deranged. Millions of Turks flooded into West Germany soon after the war.

Keep whining about Jews when it's anglos who push this shit. They're obsessed with race mixing on a genetic level.

Once America are nuked and their population slaughtered, we'll finally reach utopia in Europe

Deliberately to kill of pure whites
View attachment 2859542
The word “Melting pot” comes from this play made by a jew called Israel Zandwill. It was to mock white racemixing and provoke it all the while encouraging. That’s why you see people getting sent into a pot to burn. All deliberate and planned. The more you learn…
trotsky using the word racist too

You clearly are just uneducated and deranged. Millions of Turks flooded into West Germany soon after the war.

Keep whining about Jews when it's anglos who push this shit. They're obsessed with race mixing on a genetic level.

Once America are nuked and their population slaughtered, we'll finally reach utopia in Europe
Anglos?🤣 Calling me uneducated. Yes Churchill sold out his country. After the war Turks were called up indeed by the allies but it was on purpose to reduce native germanic population even more