Are slightly close-set eyes a failo?

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
@ElTruecel besides you calling me a massive ogre that should cope with football, saying I have low trust ogre pheno, nigger nose, failo lower third and overall brutal negrotoid phenotype failos, you mentioned one thing about my eyes being close-set, and slightly close-set eyes are supposedly percieved as more aggressive or dominant, not helping with my already apparently low trust ogre phenotype. Upon further analysis I have realized my eyes are indeed slightly close set. Around .89 eyes apart to be exact. This makes me sad because I thought I had no failos regarding my eye area, and now I have a new insecurity. Do you recommend I kill myself or just cope with football already? I’m being 100% serious.

@moggathon @murdah @GabachoCopium @ShawarmaFilth @butterworld @cromagnon
@Debetro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, vermillioncorefan, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
It's a looksmax.

They’re a failo but it’s not over. You have a narrow jaw and other worse features

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium and lastamericanvirgin
Low IPD is always a failo.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and leanmaxx74
They’re a failo but it’s not over. You have a narrow jaw and other worse features
Close-set eyes + narrow jaw + maxillary & chin recession + nigger = capped at 5.5 PSL?

What do u want me to tell you lol

well it's not really that ovious considering most people won't notice slightly close set eyes
IMG 1459

Is it obvious in this pic?

if you have anythonys spacing then yes

Anything unideal can be perceived as a failo. It's the severity that determines how bad it is, slight failo, moderate failo, huge failo etc

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Can anybody measure my eye spacing in this pic for me
its not accurate in front camera it makes eyes look wider then they are you can only measure in non distorted back camera from range

Anything unideal can be perceived as a failo. It's the severity that determines how bad it is, slight failo, moderate failo, huge failo etc
So in my case is it not too bad?

So in my case is it not too bad?
Idk because it's a selfie. You gotta send a pic from 6 feet away to measure eye spacing. Selfies distort eye spacing to be wider set

• +1
Reactions: nword49
don't take this niggas advice about anything btw, he doesn't know anything about looxsmaxxing just dicks
I mean most people just tell me I have a good base just to lose weight and get a haircut or something not just him

I mean most people just tell me I have a good base just to lose weight and get a haircut or something not just him
damn u really need an account here to figure that out

don't take this niggas advice about anything btw, he doesn't know anything about looxsmaxxing just dicks
Are u stupid lol im not even gonns bother but just know this guy literally cant do anything else except lose weight

Are u stupid lol im not even gonns bother but just know this guy literally cant do anything else except lose weight
are you retarded or did you forget that softmaxxing exists

u look fine leave this site and enjoy life

are you retarded or did you forget that softmaxxing exists
Literally lips eyebrows and haircut thats it and thats not even softmaxxing its basic hygiene

I am jumping up and down with glee
probably looks gross af with all that flab. In all seriousness tho you have good ipd and pfl

your 6'4 with good eyes relax you will probs look gl when you lose fat i actually feel bad i wouldnt rate bc your literally obese,now put down the fork and fix your hair

your 6'4 with good eyes relax you will probs look gl when you lose fat i actually feel bad i wouldnt rate bc your literally obese,now put down the fork and fix your hair
do you think my looks have the potential to get into the modeling industry or is that too ambitious

Close-set eyes + narrow jaw + maxillary & chin recession + nigger = capped at 5.5 PSL?
You’re smv is very low. Even if you lose weight you’ll have disgusting loose skin which can only be fixed with surgery.