Are soft tissue features the hardest to change?

saiya_online

saiya_online

Silver
Particularly nose, lips, and overrall ratios that are effected by tissue

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
Elaborate? Pheno is what caps a lot of people, how hard would it be to change soft tissue features
u cant change pheno, the bones should be the hardest parts to change since u can add botox in ur lips for cheap, get rhino which is not expensive and the list goes on

• JFL
yeah probably but theres a solution for them though

Being born with top tier mouth area = winner

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and LooksThinker
u cant change pheno, the bones should be the hardest parts to change since u can add botox in ur lips for cheap, get rhino which is not expensive and the list goes on
Why can't pheno be changed? Should it be the easiest since it's just skin and fat positioning? Should bones be the hardest? Since it's underneath and you have to cut it open for expansion and then have the bone to absorb what if someone is trying to remove bulbous features such a over thick lips and nose? Paranasal implants?

Why can't pheno be changed? Should it be the easiest since it's just skin and fat positioning? Should bones be the hardest? Since it's underneath and you have to cut it open for expansion and then have the bone to absorb what if someone is trying to remove bulbous features such a over thick lips and nose? Paranasal implants?
i dont understand what u are saying bro im not on that autistic level yet. pheno is decided at born jfl u cant change it just like u cant change ur genes

yeah probably but theres a solution for them though
I'm asking this question particularly since this would help white people with ugly features, latinocels, light curries, and other ethnics who are capped by features and to look more European. I'll study more ig I'm just asking this question since it's not considered a lot and this will be very important to solve

I'll look into mouth augmentation but skin whitening I think is a meme. Being Dark isn't necessarily bad but the features that come with it are the problem

fym jaw is relatively easy to improve? fucking retarded greycel, its all genetics
U fgt i am talking about surgery ur the newfag calling it hardmaxing

mouth area is very hard to improve surgically and have it loook good

Go back to getting a wavy perm u utter fag

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online

you are retarded and u will continue to remain like that. stop replying to me or my threads faggot

Bone structure is genetic yet there's ways to change it, phenotype is genetic yet in theory should be actually easier to change than bone.

Used these two examples to help get my point across the main thing I would like to accomplish this thread. 1st example is phenotypically whiter than the 2nd the only difference is skin tone and hair type. Now how would you help change 2nd example?

• +1
Bone structure is genetic yet there's ways to change it, phenotype is genetic yet in theory should be actually easier to change than bone.
View attachment 2815742View attachment 2815745
Used these two examples to help get my point across the main thing I would like to accomplish this thread. 1st example is phenotypically whiter than the 2nd the only difference is skin tone and hair type. Now how would you help change 2nd example?
2nd needs everything

Obo hairline lowering rhino etc

Sodium nitrite will probably ascend him harder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back