Are stacy more easy to approach?

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
I have noticed that often the foids that are very beautiful are often more friendly and less frustrated than normal foids

They are aware they are very good looking and guys have a harder time approaching them because of that. They just overcompensate this by being friendlier/lower inhib than their personality dictates so, but their standards remain intact whatsoever from my experience

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 71, Autist and 11 others
I have noticed that often the foids that are very beautiful are often more friendly and less frustrated than normal foids

Easier to talk to and approach . But incredibly hard to fuck unless you are a chad or a giga chad

• +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown and Michael Myers
The more feminine the girl, the more open she will be to cold approach. Some of my most brutal rejections have been from chubby, social justice warrior types.

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Zeta ascended, Sc22 and 6 others
Yes, juggernaut theory.
Good looking women are approached less than bad looking women.
Men associate ugly women with easy lays and thus approach them more than good looking women.

Stacies also reject you in a much "kinder" way, uggos tend to be big fat meanies :feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, Zeta ascended and 5 others
They are aware they are very good looking and guys have a harder time approaching them because of that. They just overcompensate this by being friendlier/lower inhib than their personality dictates so, but their standards remain intact whatsoever from my experience

Stacies also reject you in a much "kinder" way, uggos tend to be big fat meanies :feelstrash:
THEY WONT REJECT U IF UR BANKERCEL ESPECIALLY IF U WORKCEL 16H A DAy JFL

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Easier to talk to and approach . But incredibly hard to fuck unless you are a chad or a giga chad
Honestly i Think stacy and gigistacy are a bit easy to fuck if you are above average, if i want to do cold approach im going just for very good looking woman

Yes, easier to approach but you won't be able to get further than that if you're ugly.

hey why not approach maxx on stacies whilst you looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel
Honestly i Think stacy and gigistacy are a bit easy to fuck if you are above average, if i want to do cold approach im going just for very good looking woman

JFL you have no chance

JFL you have no chance
IMG 20190123 222849

Are you sure?

For lower tier women complement them on their appearance, for high tier women ignore their looks and complement them based on their "energy" or their personality traits. Most attractive women get appearance based complements all the time and this makes them crave non appearance based validation, to be "understood" or valued for her "personality" etc. This probably wont work nowadays unless you're chad lite at least tho because even low tier foids dopamine response is desensitized from social media.

In my experience, yes.

I’ve approached girls below me in looks and they were by far the rudest to me. Either go for your looksmatch or aim higher tbh.

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Ritalincel and kobecel
Did you have any stacies? I remember you are a gl guy

Beckys or landwhales are way harder to approach. Fucking cunts

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Insomniac and Ritalincel
There is some truth to this. Landwhales tend to throw themselves at me more but at the same time I find them to be ruder in general. I think they take their anger out at innocent people for not being able to get Chad's attention like Stacy does. Also being mean to men they find unattractive is prob a coping mechanism to make themselves feel of higher value.