Are supplements really cope?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
are they really cope? could I have been chad if I took vitamin k2 megadose in puberty? I'm 18 now idk what to do to ascend i already got rhino, still need to tan and gymmaxx and i do basic skincare i think other things are cope but idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and med
As far as I know only only D3, K2 are legit

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and StraightHeadJames
The only suplements worth taking are creatine

Magnesium and vitamin D (if you have deficiency)

And caffeine

• +1
Reactions: N1666, soover4me and StraightHeadJames
They’re really cheap so you might as well take them, in case they do something.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and autistic_tendencies
They’re really cheap so you might as well take them, in case they do something.
how are they really cheap? on amazok vit d3 and k3 is like 24 euros wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Pointless.

They are not in bioavailable form like they are in foods.

At best our bodies will get nothing of it. At worst our bodies will have averse reactions because they will be treated as foreign bodies.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar, autistic_tendencies, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
how are they really cheap? on amazok vit d3 and k3 is like 24 euros wtf

Idk my whole supplement stack only costs £300 a year using decent brands of stuff from iHerb.

Might be a lot to you but in the scheme of things involving surgery it’s chump change.

Idk my whole supplement stack only costs £300 a year using decent brands of stuff from iHerb.

Might be a lot to you but in the scheme of things involving surgery it’s chump change.
i can get jaw fillers with that money lol

• +1
Reactions: ominion and future_mogger
i can get jaw fillers with that money lol

You can and should get anything you think you need. Looksmaxxing is not a discretionary spend, giving it anything less than 100% effort is sabotaging your life.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger and StraightHeadJames
The only suplements worth taking are creatine

Magnesium and vitamin D (if you have deficiency)

And caffeine
caffeine is not a supplement, it's a drug. creatine will bloat you and possible make you bald sooner.

supplements like vitamin D and magnesium are only required if someone has a deficiency as you said, but if you have a deficiency it's better to change your lifestyle and diet instead of taking pills. i still take vitamin and protein supplements even though my diet has them all, just to make sure.. because they're very cheap and i want to have cheat days too.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger, DefSomeone and N1666
caffeine is not a supplement, it's a drug. creatine will bloat you and possible make you bald sooner.

supplements like vitamin D and magnesium are only required if someone has a deficiency as you said, but if you have a deficiency it's better to change your lifestyle and diet instead of taking pills. i still take vitamin and protein supplements even though my diet has them all, just to make sure.. because they're very cheap and i want to have cheat days too.
whbat vitamin do u take

Pointless.

They are not in bioavailable form like they are in foods.

At best our bodies will get nothing of it. At worst our bodies will have averse reactions because they will be treated as foreign bodies.
Wrong

are they really cope? could I have been chad if I took vitamin k2 megadose in puberty? I'm 18 now idk what to do to ascend i already got rhino, still need to tan and gymmaxx and i do basic skincare i think other things are cope but idk
How can supplements be cope bro 💀 take high D3 dose with K2 and get boron from foods and your bones will magically grow and get thicker you need atleast 2 months to see progress thoe but I grew 2cm in 2 months at 18

How can supplements be cope bro 💀 take high D3 dose with K2 and get boron from foods and your bones will magically grow and get thicker you need atleast 2 months to see progress thoe but I grew 2cm in 2 months at 18
i grew 3 cm at 18 without supplements lol it's normal

They are extracted with kerosen which is toxic, these Jew companies use food waste to extract these supplements. If they used high quality food they wouldn't make profits

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
Just use D,k2 and creatine. Beta Carotene or you can get this from food

• +1
depends. i take t4 for thyroxine and 60000 iu vit d3 like once a month. and i get enough strong sunlight too like everyday 20 minutes. t4 does wonders for me as im hypothyroid midly, so it removed my bloat

depends. i take t4 for thyroxine and 60000 iu vit d3 like once a month. and i get enough strong sunlight too like everyday 20 minutes. t4 does wonders for me as im hypothyroid midly, so it removed my bloat
im poorcel to afford all the supplements.

or if you have conditions like hypothyroid , then you can take t4 thyroxine. its a miracle for those who are hypo

btw ur back mango. welcome

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
No JFL I take vitamin c and fish cod liver oil and my skin has improved drastically

• +1
No JFL I take vitamin c and fish cod liver oil and my skin has improved drastically
for skin itll help, as softmax. but not jaw and stuff unless under 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
for skin itll help, as softmax. but not jaw and stuff unless under 16
There’s not much you can do about bones its genetic supplements help with skin and testosterone

• +1
There’s not much you can do about bones its genetic supplements help with skin and testosterone
testosterone which supplements lol? now dont say ashwaghanda, thats cope

testosterone which supplements lol? now dont say ashwaghanda, thats cope
i know shilajit is but most are knockoff fakes and the original ones are expensive

• +1