Are temu/pandabuy legit?

0S4MA

0S4MA

returning when I ascend
Joined
Feb 10, 2024
Posts
5,498
Reputation
7,106
Nigga is sleeping. Use CSSbuy got CNFans instead. Also use. Go to r/fashionreps and r/fashionreps2 for links

 
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Nigga is sleeping. Use CSSbuy got CNFans instead. Also use. Go to r/fashionreps and r/fashionreps2 for links

As-salamualaykum bhai
you seem knowledgeable reps-wise
All I wanna know is: are reps qualitative enough ? Like i know they're cheap af and I shouldn't be demanding luxury tier quality. But like on a scale from 1 to 10 for let's say shirts and shoes. Are reps good enough ?
 

Similar threads

ragu
Replies
1
Views
15
DrRodger
DrRodger
DollFuka
Replies
15
Views
155
31foidslater
31foidslater
AustrianMogger
Replies
3
Views
33
HGH_
HGH_
tarkdriad33
Replies
3
Views
41
tarkdriad33
tarkdriad33
D69mo
Replies
13
Views
79
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top