Are the size of Brad Pitt’s eyes a failo?

OnlyWs

OnlyWs

Bronze
Obviously the Color are mogger but the size in some pics seem really big. His non-prominent cheekbones and supras create the bigger eye effect but is it a failo, halo?

I think it’s a slight failo but obviously doesn’t matter since he’s got Color, good eyebrows, no UEE
BA5ABF22 887D 49FE 963A 4BC9F76DB1BF
and harmony.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: czwarty, bradpittshairline and datboijj
he had 1 in a million eyes lol niggas calling these eyes a 'failo' or even questioning that shit is a joke

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: czwarty, roping3264, Samsepioler and 4 others
He has slayer eyes. Retard

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, It'snotover and HitAndRun
retardddddddddddddddddddddd

Obviously the Color are mogger but the size in some pics seem really big. His non-prominent cheekbones and supras create the bigger eye effect but is it a failo, halo?

I think it’s a slight failo but obviously doesn’t matter since he’s got Color, good eyebrows, no UEE View attachment 2562402and harmony.
How are they a falio what

Wtf do you mean?

another idiot who thinks big eyes are a failo

they fit his overly masculine face well.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, HitAndRun and OnlyWs
big eyes are a child trait. It contrasts with the rest of his features and make him not look too masc.

YES, his eye are is his weakest point/biggest failo. Don't listen to the Pittriders on here & fag dwellers who worship him:

3774989_BA5ABF22-887D-49FE-963A-4BC9F76DB1BF.jpeg
Slayerpitt

From beta Pitt to slayer Pitt with a tiny eye area change in a crappy 5 minute 'shop. Now do you idiots see that his eye area could be better?

• JFL
Reactions: czwarty and Samsepioler
His eyes are good. Don't compare them to male models who squint in front of the camera

YES, his eye are is his weakest point/biggest failo. Don't listen to the Pittriders on here & fag dwellers who worship him:

3774989_BA5ABF22-887D-49FE-963A-4BC9F76DB1BF.jpeg
View attachment 2589973

From beta Pitt to slayer Pitt with a tiny eye area change in a crappy 5 minute 'shop. Now do you idiots see that his eye area could be better?
Sperg

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
I’m talking about the size specificcally tard
PFL? i don't know what you mean lol, nothing about his eye area is a failo, some stuff could be better but there are literally no failos.