HOW I FIXED MY COLORING (Softmax Guide) -GTIFH

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
Coloring-Maxxing is the most important softmax that you can perform, unquestionably.

I just started coloring-maxxing last week, i will have more gains soon enough bhais.

As you can see, my appeal improved tremendously, as well as my health indicators. I look like a healthy individual for the first time in my life.

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)
-I started melanotan-2 just last week, and already have gotten decent results, DESPITE wearing SPF daily.

-I only wear 35 SPF and dont tan, I just want passive results over the course of a few months instead of getting super dark in a few days.

-I am currently dosing my melanotan at 350MCG daily, I administer in the AM after eating so that I dont feel as sick from it.

-Melanotan can be used as an appetite suppressant aswell.

-I source my melanotan from researchem.store

-you will need melanotan 2 powder, and BAC water to mix it with.

Your melanotan 2 will come in powder form in a small vial, take your BAC water and draw out 1ML of water, and slowly drop it against the side of the vial in or you will damage the MT-2.

heres how to calculate your desired dosage

-I pin sub-q into my stomach with a 1cc 30 Gauge insulin pin.

2. Eye color.
For this one, I have been using an eye lightening serum to go from dark-light green.

I dont use elbastardos formula but I would recommend it over mine

Since im a cheapcel, I just use
-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM
-Sclera whitening drops eyedrops

As well as mixing bottles here

I used these ingredients because I deemed them most potent in their lightening properties in retrospect to the price of the chemicals. I also take 8 grams of the MSM powder orally everyday.

I do about .75mL of pure DMSO to every 6 mL of saline or it hurts my eyes, I also put about half a teaspoon of MSM powder into the dropper and an a random amount of sclera drops.
Realistically, white sclera is the biggest looksmax you will achieve but this is important for health indicators and coloring.

3. Eyelash and Eyebrow maxxing
Im not gonna reiterate whats been posted a billion times on eyebrow-maxxing so here

But I have been using a special eyebrow dye imported from europe to max them my dye

-looks out of stock right now but if you can get it, do it.

I apply the developer straight onto my brows and lashes, wait 2 min then put the dye on top, I leave it on for about 20 minutes then wipe it off with a paper towel or tissues for max results. currently dyeing every 2 weeks or so.

Also use vaseline around the dye locations so it doesnt stain your skin, just spam it all around.

4. Hair color-maxxing
I dyed my hair with blonde highlights (not DIY with a stylist)

But she did not go light enough unfortunately so I will have to revise this.

I wanted this color like strijid, but My hair didnt come out quite right, still a looksmax and mogs hard in the sunlight so its ok for my first attempt.

But if you want a whitepill on frauding blonde hair

Peter Otoole AKA the god of coloring doesnt have naturally blonde hair, its bleached then dyed.

5. Skin color maxxing (undertones)

Tan is the biggest looksmax for skin coloring, but you need to have good undertones aswell.

I take Beta-carotine supplements and eat carrots but the bio-availability of supplements is shit so I spam sweet potatoes for an extra boost aswell.

I also need to have pure flawless skin which is why I have been using .05% topical tretinion to rid any acne I have, and give my skin a more youthful appearance.
I have some red undertones which are actually a failo in some cases.

Heres an example of red undertones (failo) VS pink undertones (halo)

Heres a good redness guide from @NorwoodAscender , you may have the condition he mentions so check it out.

I will prob get Vbeam done (PDL laser) to fix the broken capillaries in my skin and even out the undertones

I also use azelaic acid 10% every morning layered under my moisturizer and sunscreen, would use PM but I cant stack it with tretinoin. I also ordered isotretinoin (accutane) to microdose ontop of the topical tret at 5-10 MG daily.

Fake tan
I use self tanning drops daily to fraud even more tan skin, this hides the undertones well. Clarions drops

-I use clarions bronzing drops, I recommend them because they are acne safe and dont clog pores, been using for months.

I use bro-glo on my neck because its more permanent and the neck doesnt really breakout as much. Dont just do your face or it will look weird, also do neck.

6. Redlips maxxing

Having bright red/pink lips is ideal for coloring, for me I try to go for more of a reddish tone, but this will change person to person what looks ideal

I spam brushing lips with a toothbrush to make them look bigger, aswell as keeping them moisturized at all times.

I use tinted lipstick to fraud red lips, its completely undetectable and super cheap link

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing

Look how much this guy gets halo'd by white teeth. I use

@pneumocystosis teeth whitening guide (glad u got contributor badge it was overdue!)

I also use this when im in a rush whitening gel , i would get this to start out. It is pretty much as good. You dont need the gum barrier stuff with it either
just a mouth opening tool here

-I use it for about 30 minutes then rinse it out. I will invisalign max soon too.

8. Colored contacts.

Heres the best colored contacts available here , pick a color close to your natural one. Dont try to fraud A10s as a dalit.

A good example is me having dark green eyes and frauding nordic light green eyes. These are giga expensive but worth, I will buy them soon and start wearing when I go to uni cuz no one will know me.

More tips and reasonings

Coloring is legit 2 PSL worth of your overall rating, but thankfully you can softmax it easily. This is the Otooles pill, swallow it

The guy on the left (vasily stepanov) looks way more highclass then salludon and mogs him brutally despite having worse harmony %. He can wear a white tshirt and look like royalty and salludon could wear a 10k suit and still be perceived as low class.

Your example

I recommend you pick someone with good coloring but achievable for you to softmax, for me I picked Thom Strijid because all of his coloring is fraudable for me, but obviously a mediterranean couldn't fraud that so they should go for someone like Gandy or Kortejerna's coloring.

I think you should go lighter for all your coloring instead of trying to fraud dark triad. The reason is that lighter coloring is more approachable by far, and as an autist (you reading this rn) you will only have a chance with a girl if she approaches you first.

@Orc looks way better with dark black hair but told me he gets more dates with his hair being blonde.

I mean seriously who do you think a girl is more likely to approach @BrahminBoss

But thanks for reading, tags

@dragomaxxer @Carv @coispet @Michael Myers @NumbThePain @NorwoodAscender @hollowcaulk @pneumocystosis @ChadL1te @Gaygymmaxx @ElBastardo @<6PSLcel

Attachments

• 1716159112024.png
    1716159112024.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1716159043930.png
    1716159043930.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, Jova, Hue and 67 others
blonde hair mogs dark hair

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, russiancelreturns, Myth1cals and 10 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, say∅, JoeKeys9 and 3 others
nice. i’m finally gonna order and do pneumos teeth whitening thanks for the reminder

• +1
Reactions: Jova, say∅, Kaz and 1 other person
Dark hair mogs, but in your case it's good, good guide brah

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and 97baHater
how to make skin less susceptible to tanning. I get too dark during the sumer

Coloring-Maxxing is the most important softmax that you can perform, unquestionably.
View attachment 2931239View attachment 2931241
I just started coloring-maxxing last week, i will have more gains soon enough bhais.

As you can see, my appeal improved tremendously, as well as my health indicators. I look like a healthy individual for the first time in my life.

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)
-I started melanotan-2 just last week, and already have gotten decent results, DESPITE wearing SPF daily.

-I only wear 35 SPF and dont tan, I just want passive results over the course of a few months instead of getting super dark in a few days.

-I am currently dosing my melanotan at 350MCG daily, I administer in the AM after eating so that I dont feel as sick from it.

Your melanotan 2 will come in powder form in a small vial, take your BAC water and draw out 1ML of water, and slowly drop it against the side of the vial in or you will damage the MT-2.
View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.
For this one, I have been using an eye lightening serum to go from dark-light green.

View attachment 2931288View attachment 2931289

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

I used these ingredients because I deemed them most potent in their lightening properties in retrospect to the price of the chemicals. I also take 8 grams of the MSM powder orally everyday.

I do about .75mL of pure DMSO to every 6 mL of saline or it hurts my eyes, I also put about half a teaspoon of MSM powder into the dropper and an a random amount of sclera drops.
Realistically, white sclera is the biggest looksmax you will achieve but this is important for health indicators and coloring.

Im not gonna reiterate whats been posted a billion times on eyebrow-maxxing so here

But I have been using a special eyebrow dye imported from europe to max them my dye

I apply the developer straight onto my brows and lashes, wait 2 min then put the dye on top, I leave it on for about 20 minutes then wipe it off with a paper towel or tissues for max results. currently dyeing every 2 weeks or so.

Also use vaseline around the dye locations so it doesnt stain your skin, just spam it all around.

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313
I wanted this color like strijid, but My hair didnt come out quite right, still a looksmax and mogs hard in the sunlight so its ok for my first attempt.

View attachment 2931320

Peter Otoole AKA the god of coloring doesnt have naturally blonde hair, its bleached then dyed.

Tan is the biggest looksmax for skin coloring, but you need to have good undertones aswell.

I take Beta-carotine supplements and eat carrots but the bio-availability of supplements is shit so I spam sweet potatoes for an extra boost aswell.

I also need to have pure flawless skin which is why I have been using .05% topical tretinion to rid any acne I have, and give my skin a more youthful appearance.

View attachment 2931330View attachment 2931332

Heres a good redness guide from @NorwoodAscender , you may have the condition he mentions so check it out.

I will prob get Vbeam done (PDL laser) to fix the broken capillaries in my skin and even out the undertones

I also use azelaic acid 10% every morning layered under my moisturizer and sunscreen, would use PM but I cant stack it with tretinoin. I also ordered isotretinoin (accutane) to microdose ontop of the topical tret at 5-10 MG daily.

Fake tan
I use self tanning drops daily to fraud even more tan skin, this hides the undertones well. Clarions drops

-I use clarions bronzing drops, I recommend them because they are acne safe and dont clog pores, been using for months.

I use bro-glo on my neck because its more permanent and the neck doesnt really breakout as much. Dont just do your face or it will look weird, also do neck.

6. Redlips maxxing

Having bright red/pink lips is ideal for coloring, for me I try to go for more of a reddish tone, but this will change person to person what looks ideal

I spam brushing lips with a toothbrush to make them look bigger, aswell as keeping them moisturized at all times.

I use tinted lipstick to fraud red lips, its completely undetectable and super cheap link

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

@pneumocystosis teeth whitening guide (glad u got contributor badge it was overdue!)

I also use this when im in a rush whitening gel , i would get this to start out. It is pretty much as good. You dont need the gum barrier stuff with it either

-I use it for about 30 minutes then rinse it out. I will invisalign max soon too.

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

Heres the best colored contacts available here , pick a color close to your natural one. Dont try to fraud A10s as a dalit.

A good example is me having dark green eyes and frauding nordic light green eyes. These are giga expensive but worth, I will buy them soon and start wearing when I go to uni cuz no one will know me.

More tips and reasonings

Coloring is legit 2 PSL worth of your overall rating, but thankfully you can softmax it easily. This is the Otooles pill, swallow it
View attachment 2931386View attachment 2931389
The guy on the left (vasily stepanov) looks way more highclass then salludon and mogs him brutally despite having worse harmony %. He can wear a white tshirt and look like royalty and salludon could wear a 10k suit and still be perceived as low class.

Your example

I recommend you pick someone with good coloring but achievable for you to softmax, for me I picked Thom Strijid because all of his coloring is fraudable for me, but obviously a mediterranean couldn't fraud that so they should go for someone like Gandy or Kortejerna's coloring.

I think you should go lighter for all your coloring instead of trying to fraud dark triad. The reason is that lighter coloring is more approachable by far, and as an autist (you reading this rn) you will only have a chance with a girl if she approaches you first.

@Orc looks way better with dark black hair but told me he gets more dates with his hair being blonde.
View attachment 2931392View attachment 2931394

I mean seriously who do you think a girl is more likely to approach @BrahminBoss

@dragomaxxer @Carv @coispet @Michael Myers @NumbThePain @NorwoodAscender @hollowcaulk @pneumocystosis @ChadL1te @Gaygymmaxx @ElBastardo @<6PSLcel
BOTB. Well done and looking good 👌👌

Ur suffering from too much red undertones Im suffering from not enough

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
not a single atom

Great thread man, Thank you. What are the ingredients of eylure pro lash? I can’t find the ingredients anywhere online.

And the link for the colored contacts doesn’t work.

Eh

red undertones can be frauded easily tho, lyposeine and anxganthan (idk how to spell either)
Ive been megadosing 150mg lycopene for a month and its not enough, finna get on astaxanthin aswell

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and Clavicular

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

How did you find these contacts? for the first time i see a contact that looks real, the Hazel one is beautiful

Nice thread but I just wanted to say that thom strijid also has red undertones

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
have good undertones aswell.
so fucking underrated. yellow undertones are digusting and i have to eat tomato soup for months just to get rid of them and i might have to tan as well. but all is good, if i get lean and fix my coloring i will be good enough

• +1
Did ur eye sight change?

• +1

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

This guy has single handedly restored my faith in this forum

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Sapieeen, UrGirlsMcm and 5 others
bookmarked, another clavicular classic

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

Useful thread as always brosky

if you tan very easily even with strong sunscreen/suncream (like myself) then dont bother with melanotan 2 the cancer risk is too significant and therefore not at all worth it (obviously make sure that you are protecting yourself from considerable skin damage when tanning

eye lighting is cope this way, my msm and a couple other things have given me like a 10% improvement max probably more like 5%, but worth trying i guess

blonde/surfer pheno is absolutely golden

pneumo's diy teeth whitening guide is great but 40% is way too much and will damage your enamel, you can get good results from a much safer 5-10% range just have to do it more

i use gradual tanning lotion and its shit and super streaky despite having amazing reviews, so i guess tanning drops are the way, or bro glow for body

bio-carotene is legit made a big improvement for me in a short period of time just make sure to consume it with a meal containing atleaast 3g of fats

dont bother with astaxanthin if you already have red undertones, it just made mine worse

tinted vaseline is risky i got called out for it by a friend, idk how natural a very light lipstick is

also water but tanning is crucial for physique, the biggest i have ever looked was just when i was more tanned as opposed to when i had the most muscle but was pale:forcedsmile:

great thread

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Ryldoo IS COPING, greywind and 4 others

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

Very good thread

• +1
Idk whats my undertones

Last edited:
  • +1
Absolute banger from clav

• +1
What’s the point in frauding green contacts if you already have green colouring from the eye lightening serum?

Asking cuz that fucking shit is 235$ no way anyone is paying that much money for contact unless they’re aspie like you @Clavicular

• +1
The premise is good, good coloring can ascend you
But stupid move using melanotan
For skin color take beta carotene or carrots and tan

The premise is good, good coloring can ascend you
But stupid move using melanotan
For skin color take beta carotene or carrots and tan
View attachment 2932481View attachment 2932482
Antioxidants only affect perceived color change to a minute degree. (Excess beta carotene is also not great for liver)

Cycled through all of them for years and never compared to Melanotan.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
For me it is opposite I get approached more in public if I make my hair black. I have pale flawless skin and light eyes though, so I may look like a vampiremaxxer.

Good post though.

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

I LOVE THIS NIGGA. GUVE THIS NIGGA FREE FOOD!!! HE POSTS BOMBS AFTER BOMBS

• +1
Good thread but this is no help to me at all since I want be lighter. If I become a bit lighter, I would look better.

• +1
Antioxidants only affect perceived color change to a minute degree. (Excess beta carotene is also not great for liver)

Cycled through all of them for years and never compared to Melanotan.
What about skin cancer risks tho?

We making it out mumbai with this one!

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and Clavicular
I poisoned myself on beta carotene, it changes your color only from toxic effects to your liver.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
What about skin cancer risks tho?
There are skin cancers risks with being a human being and getting too much UV radiation. Does that mean we should avoid UV radiation’s in all scenarios? No.

How one person handles UV radiation (natural or artificial) is complicated and the context of their genetics, condition and environment affect the outcome.

So it’s up to each person to decide what risks are they willing to take.

I poisoned myself on beta carotene, it changes your color only from toxic effects to your liver.
Why not just eat carrots lmao. Also what’s the optimal dosage for it u probs overdosed ?

There are skin cancers risks with being a human being and getting too much UV radiation. Does that mean we should avoid UV radiation’s in all scenarios? No.

How one person handles UV radiation (natural or artificial) is complicated and the context of their genetics, condition and environment affect the outcome.

So it’s up to each person to decide what risks are they willing to take.
Yh but how would you know tho. Also did u inject it?

Brutal as a kid my hair was really light brown and it changed to fucking pitch black major descension

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai, datboijj and Clavicular

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

Attachments

• IMG_1590.MOV
    3 MB

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

Tag me in your guides bhai

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Clavicular
for the teeth whitening, did you apply the grl pee sized like pneumo said or did you put it all over your teeth ?

• +1

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

Looking more and more handsome U are an inspiration take this glaze you deserve it, also totally agreed

my coloring right now is dark hair+blue eyes but I wouldn't mind hopping on melanotan II for better skin color it'd give better contrast

• +1
Liked for the Saladoon slander

• +1

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

@BootySniffer69

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
currently waiting for the teeth white shii to come.