HOW I FIXED MY COLORING (Softmax Guide) -GTIFH

Coloring-Maxxing is the most important softmax that you can perform, unquestionably.
View attachment 2931239View attachment 2931241
I just started coloring-maxxing last week, i will have more gains soon enough bhais.

As you can see, my appeal improved tremendously, as well as my health indicators. I look like a healthy individual for the first time in my life.

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)
-I started melanotan-2 just last week, and already have gotten decent results, DESPITE wearing SPF daily.

-I only wear 35 SPF and dont tan, I just want passive results over the course of a few months instead of getting super dark in a few days.

-I am currently dosing my melanotan at 350MCG daily, I administer in the AM after eating so that I dont feel as sick from it.

-Melanotan can be used as an appetite suppressant aswell.

-I source my melanotan from researchem.store

-you will need melanotan 2 powder, and BAC water to mix it with.

Your melanotan 2 will come in powder form in a small vial, take your BAC water and draw out 1ML of water, and slowly drop it against the side of the vial in or you will damage the MT-2.
View attachment 2931273
heres how to calculate your desired dosage

-I pin sub-q into my stomach with a 1cc 30 Gauge insulin pin.

2. Eye color.
For this one, I have been using an eye lightening serum to go from dark-light green.

View attachment 2931288View attachment 2931289

I dont use elbastardos formula but I would recommend it over mine

Since im a cheapcel, I just use
-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM
-Sclera whitening drops eyedrops

As well as mixing bottles here

I used these ingredients because I deemed them most potent in their lightening properties in retrospect to the price of the chemicals. I also take 8 grams of the MSM powder orally everyday.

I do about .75mL of pure DMSO to every 6 mL of saline or it hurts my eyes, I also put about half a teaspoon of MSM powder into the dropper and an a random amount of sclera drops.
Realistically, white sclera is the biggest looksmax you will achieve but this is important for health indicators and coloring.

3. Eyelash and Eyebrow maxxing
Im not gonna reiterate whats been posted a billion times on eyebrow-maxxing so here

But I have been using a special eyebrow dye imported from europe to max them my dye

-looks out of stock right now but if you can get it, do it.

I apply the developer straight onto my brows and lashes, wait 2 min then put the dye on top, I leave it on for about 20 minutes then wipe it off with a paper towel or tissues for max results. currently dyeing every 2 weeks or so.

Also use vaseline around the dye locations so it doesnt stain your skin, just spam it all around.

4. Hair color-maxxing
I dyed my hair with blonde highlights (not DIY with a stylist)
View attachment 2931310

But she did not go light enough unfortunately so I will have to revise this.
View attachment 2931313
I wanted this color like strijid, but My hair didnt come out quite right, still a looksmax and mogs hard in the sunlight so its ok for my first attempt.

But if you want a whitepill on frauding blonde hair

View attachment 2931320

Peter Otoole AKA the god of coloring doesnt have naturally blonde hair, its bleached then dyed.

5. Skin color maxxing (undertones)

Tan is the biggest looksmax for skin coloring, but you need to have good undertones aswell.

I take Beta-carotine supplements and eat carrots but the bio-availability of supplements is shit so I spam sweet potatoes for an extra boost aswell.

I also need to have pure flawless skin which is why I have been using .05% topical tretinion to rid any acne I have, and give my skin a more youthful appearance.
I have some red undertones which are actually a failo in some cases.

View attachment 2931330View attachment 2931332

Heres an example of red undertones (failo) VS pink undertones (halo)

Heres a good redness guide from @NorwoodAscender , you may have the condition he mentions so check it out.

I will prob get Vbeam done (PDL laser) to fix the broken capillaries in my skin and even out the undertones

I also use azelaic acid 10% every morning layered under my moisturizer and sunscreen, would use PM but I cant stack it with tretinoin. I also ordered isotretinoin (accutane) to microdose ontop of the topical tret at 5-10 MG daily.

Fake tan
I use self tanning drops daily to fraud even more tan skin, this hides the undertones well. Clarions drops

-I use clarions bronzing drops, I recommend them because they are acne safe and dont clog pores, been using for months.

I use bro-glo on my neck because its more permanent and the neck doesnt really breakout as much. Dont just do your face or it will look weird, also do neck.

6. Redlips maxxing

Having bright red/pink lips is ideal for coloring, for me I try to go for more of a reddish tone, but this will change person to person what looks ideal

I spam brushing lips with a toothbrush to make them look bigger, aswell as keeping them moisturized at all times.

I use tinted lipstick to fraud red lips, its completely undetectable and super cheap link

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

Look how much this guy gets halo'd by white teeth. I use

@pneumocystosis teeth whitening guide (glad u got contributor badge it was overdue!)

I also use this when im in a rush whitening gel , i would get this to start out. It is pretty much as good. You dont need the gum barrier stuff with it either
just a mouth opening tool here

-I use it for about 30 minutes then rinse it out. I will invisalign max soon too.

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

Heres the best colored contacts available here , pick a color close to your natural one. Dont try to fraud A10s as a dalit.

A good example is me having dark green eyes and frauding nordic light green eyes. These are giga expensive but worth, I will buy them soon and start wearing when I go to uni cuz no one will know me.

More tips and reasonings

Coloring is legit 2 PSL worth of your overall rating, but thankfully you can softmax it easily. This is the Otooles pill, swallow it
View attachment 2931386View attachment 2931389
The guy on the left (vasily stepanov) looks way more highclass then salludon and mogs him brutally despite having worse harmony %. He can wear a white tshirt and look like royalty and salludon could wear a 10k suit and still be perceived as low class.

Your example

I recommend you pick someone with good coloring but achievable for you to softmax, for me I picked Thom Strijid because all of his coloring is fraudable for me, but obviously a mediterranean couldn't fraud that so they should go for someone like Gandy or Kortejerna's coloring.

I think you should go lighter for all your coloring instead of trying to fraud dark triad. The reason is that lighter coloring is more approachable by far, and as an autist (you reading this rn) you will only have a chance with a girl if she approaches you first.

@Orc looks way better with dark black hair but told me he gets more dates with his hair being blonde.
View attachment 2931392View attachment 2931394

I mean seriously who do you think a girl is more likely to approach @BrahminBoss

But thanks for reading, tags

@dragomaxxer @Carv @coispet @Michael Myers @NumbThePain @NorwoodAscender @hollowcaulk @pneumocystosis @ChadL1te @Gaygymmaxx @ElBastardo @<6PSLcel
we have similar coloring so this guide is basically a silver platter for me, GOATED THREAD

Coloring-Maxxing is the most important softmax that you can perform, unquestionably.
I just started coloring-maxxing last week, i will have more gains soon enough bhais.

As you can see, my appeal improved tremendously, as well as my health indicators. I look like a healthy individual for the first time in my life.

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)
-I started melanotan-2 just last week, and already have gotten decent results, DESPITE wearing SPF daily.

-I only wear 35 SPF and dont tan, I just want passive results over the course of a few months instead of getting super dark in a few days.

-I am currently dosing my melanotan at 350MCG daily, I administer in the AM after eating so that I dont feel as sick from it.

Your melanotan 2 will come in powder form in a small vial, take your BAC water and draw out 1ML of water, and slowly drop it against the side of the vial in or you will damage the MT-2.
View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.
For this one, I have been using an eye lightening serum to go from dark-light green.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

I used these ingredients because I deemed them most potent in their lightening properties in retrospect to the price of the chemicals. I also take 8 grams of the MSM powder orally everyday.

I do about .75mL of pure DMSO to every 6 mL of saline or it hurts my eyes, I also put about half a teaspoon of MSM powder into the dropper and an a random amount of sclera drops.
Realistically, white sclera is the biggest looksmax you will achieve but this is important for health indicators and coloring.

Im not gonna reiterate whats been posted a billion times on eyebrow-maxxing so here

But I have been using a special eyebrow dye imported from europe to max them my dye

I apply the developer straight onto my brows and lashes, wait 2 min then put the dye on top, I leave it on for about 20 minutes then wipe it off with a paper towel or tissues for max results. currently dyeing every 2 weeks or so.

Also use vaseline around the dye locations so it doesnt stain your skin, just spam it all around.

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313
I wanted this color like strijid, but My hair didnt come out quite right, still a looksmax and mogs hard in the sunlight so its ok for my first attempt.

View attachment 2931320

Peter Otoole AKA the god of coloring doesnt have naturally blonde hair, its bleached then dyed.

Tan is the biggest looksmax for skin coloring, but you need to have good undertones aswell.

I take Beta-carotine supplements and eat carrots but the bio-availability of supplements is shit so I spam sweet potatoes for an extra boost aswell.

I also need to have pure flawless skin which is why I have been using .05% topical tretinion to rid any acne I have, and give my skin a more youthful appearance.

Heres a good redness guide from @NorwoodAscender , you may have the condition he mentions so check it out.

I will prob get Vbeam done (PDL laser) to fix the broken capillaries in my skin and even out the undertones

I also use azelaic acid 10% every morning layered under my moisturizer and sunscreen, would use PM but I cant stack it with tretinoin. I also ordered isotretinoin (accutane) to microdose ontop of the topical tret at 5-10 MG daily.

Fake tan
I use self tanning drops daily to fraud even more tan skin, this hides the undertones well. Clarions drops

-I use clarions bronzing drops, I recommend them because they are acne safe and dont clog pores, been using for months.

I use bro-glo on my neck because its more permanent and the neck doesnt really breakout as much. Dont just do your face or it will look weird, also do neck.

6. Redlips maxxing

Having bright red/pink lips is ideal for coloring, for me I try to go for more of a reddish tone, but this will change person to person what looks ideal

I spam brushing lips with a toothbrush to make them look bigger, aswell as keeping them moisturized at all times.

I use tinted lipstick to fraud red lips, its completely undetectable and super cheap link

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

@pneumocystosis teeth whitening guide (glad u got contributor badge it was overdue!)

I also use this when im in a rush whitening gel , i would get this to start out. It is pretty much as good. You dont need the gum barrier stuff with it either

-I use it for about 30 minutes then rinse it out. I will invisalign max soon too.

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

Heres the best colored contacts available here , pick a color close to your natural one. Dont try to fraud A10s as a dalit.

A good example is me having dark green eyes and frauding nordic light green eyes. These are giga expensive but worth, I will buy them soon and start wearing when I go to uni cuz no one will know me.

More tips and reasonings

Coloring is legit 2 PSL worth of your overall rating, but thankfully you can softmax it easily. This is the Otooles pill, swallow it
The guy on the left (vasily stepanov) looks way more highclass then salludon and mogs him brutally despite having worse harmony %. He can wear a white tshirt and look like royalty and salludon could wear a 10k suit and still be perceived as low class.

Your example

I recommend you pick someone with good coloring but achievable for you to softmax, for me I picked Thom Strijid because all of his coloring is fraudable for me, but obviously a mediterranean couldn't fraud that so they should go for someone like Gandy or Kortejerna's coloring.

I think you should go lighter for all your coloring instead of trying to fraud dark triad. The reason is that lighter coloring is more approachable by far, and as an autist (you reading this rn) you will only have a chance with a girl if she approaches you first.

@Orc looks way better with dark black hair but told me he gets more dates with his hair being blonde.

I mean seriously who do you think a girl is more likely to approach @BrahminBoss

@dragomaxxer @Carv @coispet @Michael Myers @NumbThePain @NorwoodAscender @hollowcaulk @pneumocystosis @ChadL1te @Gaygymmaxx @ElBastardo @<6PSLcel
crazy what debloating can do tbf

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
What was u rated in the first photo that you posted on avg?

Amazing thread and great read, didn’t see it sooner due to University

I made a thread on why supplements are kinda shit compared to injectables after using consistently in high dosages for a month

Gonna buy Glutax instead

Alongside this get a professional IV drip done too, the injectables contains 5000mg/5g of Glutathione which is high dosage

Easy to stay consistent too since you only have to inject once a week, although, I’m considering buying this as well

Alongside this I’ll continue to megadose lycopene since that’s the only supplement that really worked for me, only gonna take MSM orally like you said in high dosages (5-10g) everyday alongside the eye lightning drops too

• Love it

I made a thread on why supplements are kinda shit compared to injectables after using consistently in high dosages for a month

Gonna buy Glutax instead

Alongside this get a professional IV drip done too, the injectables contains 5000mg/5g of Glutathione which is high dosage

Easy to stay consistent too since you only have to inject once a week, although, I’m considering buying this as well

Alongside this I’ll continue to megadose lycopene since that’s the only supplement that really worked for me, only gonna take MSM orally like you said in high dosages (5-10g) everyday alongside the eye lightning drops too
Oh wow mogs bro, never heard of glutax

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: menas and coisbhai
Oh wow mogs bro, never heard of glutax
It’s only reserved for curries tbh to fix how dark they are

Talked to @Gaia262 about this and he said it’s best to see an IV drip professional

• +1

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

Fuck I gotta do pnuemos teeth thing, and up the msm dose, how significant is your eye difference, it looks like lighting for the most part tbh,

Ur teeth look fucked tho get braces nigga

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
Fuck I gotta do pnuemos teeth thing, and up the msm dose, how significant is your eye difference, it looks like lighting for the most part tbh,

Ye nigga ur Pupil is significantly more dilated in the after pic because you used significantly more light

Frauding bastard got my hopes up :feelsping:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and Clavicular

Yea my teeth r shit

Gonna buy Glutax instead

Woah sheit nigga

Sub q or intravenous?

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

good thread, already bought melanotan II

• +1
Banger thread, bookmarked

Woah sheit nigga

Sub q or intravenous?
Intravenous, only way for it to be absorbed is via the bloodstream

Shit is gonna hurt real bad

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and Gaygymmaxx
Intravenous, only way for it to be absorbed is via the bloodstream

Shit is gonna hurt real bad
I'm veiny than a hoe on 15% carbs and test :feelsping:

Sheeit

Did you see significant eye results? Dm if so

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and coisbhai
I'm veiny than a hoe on 15% carbs and test :feelsping:

Sheeit

Did you see significant eye results? Dm if so
I haven’t started yet

Eyes aren’t really my problem, not a focal point for me, I wouldn’t suit lighter eyes with my colouring anyways lol, unless I wanted that exotic look, it’d be nice to have hazel eyes though

I’m gonna buy them once I finish my oral stack

I haven’t started yet

Eyes aren’t really my problem, not a focal point for me, I wouldn’t suit lighter eyes with my colouring anyways lol, unless I wanted that exotic look, it’d be nice to have hazel eyes though

I’m gonna buy them once I finish my oral stack
Hmm yeah that's all I'm after

I have blue eyes as indian I like the exotic pheno, id only bother with lightning if it would reach my eyes, don't really care to lighten my skin

I'm using melanotan 2 on one of my eye though lmao, trying to turn it green and leave the other blue, so I'd do this as extra to further the difference

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Hmm yeah that's all I'm after

I have blue eyes as indian I like the exotic pheno, id only bother with lightning if it would reach my eyes, don't really care to lighten my skin

I'm using melanotan 2 on one of my eye though lmao, trying to turn it green and leave the other blue, so I'd do this as extra to further the difference
You’re tryna be heterochromia mogger innit?

I remember you sent me your face your eye colour looks good

And MT2 on your eyes jfl?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You’re tryna be heterochromia mogger innit?

I remember you sent me your face your eye colour looks good

And MT2 on your eyes jfl?
I swear I emptied a whole vial of mt2 in my left ocular vessel shit is barely greener

I'm gonna try to formulate this batch different and make it last longer while using 5mins x 4 of uv flashlight directly in my eye

(At about 2-3 hours and no loss of vision yet, high strength flashlight for drying glue deadass)

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
do you think i could get away with blue lenses with t50? Or maybe dark gray. I tried blue lenses and they fit my coloring so fucking much i probably gain 1 psl but idk if i can perma fraud with that

• +1
jfls at this dudes living in Canada or Norways and try to do coloring lol

• JFL
I bookmarked this when u tagged me cuz i was busy but hell i shouldve read this a week ago otooles pill opened my eyes

once i order my MT2 i might actually be able to ascend to low HTN:feelsgood:

• +1
if you tan very easily even with strong sunscreen/suncream (like myself) then dont bother with melanotan 2 the cancer risk is too significant and therefore not at all worth it (obviously make sure that you are protecting yourself from considerable skin damage when tanning

eye lighting is cope this way, my msm and a couple other things have given me like a 10% improvement max probably more like 5%, but worth trying i guess

blonde/surfer pheno is absolutely golden

pneumo's diy teeth whitening guide is great but 40% is way too much and will damage your enamel, you can get good results from a much safer 5-10% range just have to do it more

i use gradual tanning lotion and its shit and super streaky despite having amazing reviews, so i guess tanning drops are the way, or bro glow for body

bio-carotene is legit made a big improvement for me in a short period of time just make sure to consume it with a meal containing atleaast 3g of fats

dont bother with astaxanthin if you already have red undertones, it just made mine worse

tinted vaseline is risky i got called out for it by a friend, idk how natural a very light lipstick is

also water but tanning is crucial for physique, the biggest i have ever looked was just when i was more tanned as opposed to when i had the most muscle but was pale:forcedsmile:

great thread
Cough up anything in regards to melanotan being a carcinogen

• +1

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

Good thread OP.

How did you make eyebrows thicker? I was thinking of using a eyebrow pencil to add more volume to my eyebrows. I've everything under the book oil and minx.

• +1
Reactions: jaden
Good thread OP.

How did you make eyebrows thicker? I was thinking of using a eyebrow pencil to add more volume to my eyebrows. I've everything under the book oil and minx.
I used dye and topical minox, but my eyebrows are already super thick from pheno so it prob didnt change shit

But yea u prob need a transplant

I used dye and topical minox, but my eyebrows are already super thick from pheno so it prob didnt change shit

But yea u prob need a transplant
I want something temp for now. Would makeup work? You have any products?

I want to complete school first then do a transplant maybe next year.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Carv
You get the Eylure Pro Dylash Lash in color black? I feel like black dyes sometimes don't work well when you're white with lighter than dark brown hair. Would you still recommend the black color over dark brown? The one you linked is a lash dye, so you just use that for eyebrows as well?

I'm curios how often do you use the drops and tretinoin. Tretinoin makes the tan from drops fade away quite quickly. Do you apply the drops with moisturizer at night after tretinoin has dried? I use Clarins as well, I don't like idle of paradise drops as much. Also why don't you just use the drops on your neck instead of broglo? Does it leave it splotchy that way?

Good thread!

Good thread but u didn't add bleachmaxxing for Dalits so shit thread :feelsohh:

• +1

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

Damm good thread

Unnamed

What should i do to improve my coloring @Clavicular i feel i have no't optimal coloring right now ????

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

Really good thread tbh

• +1

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

Race descending

• +1
n
blonde hair mogs dark hair
Nuh uh depends on overall colouring. Even strijd looks better with dark hair but about being approachable I agree 100%. Blondes without a beard look way more approachable tbh.

dnrd but good luck on botb

white peoples ultimate cope. accept ur cumskin bhai:lul:

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

read every molecule,
bookmarked pal

What to do when you have yellow skin + balkans pheno ?

Pitch black hair + bluest eyes or death

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
mogs to fucking death
My dark blonde hair htn mate descended hard by coloring his hair dark brown, looked like total shit and ruined his coloring completely

• +1

1. Tanning (Melanotan-2)

View attachment 2931273

2. Eye color.

-pharma pure DMSO dmso
-Saline saline
-MSM powder MSM

4. Hair color-maxxing
View attachment 2931310

View attachment 2931313

View attachment 2931320

Fake tan

6. Redlips maxxing

Keep this at all times.

7. white teeth maxxing
View attachment 2931366

View attachment 2931367

8. Colored contacts.
View attachment 2931378

More tips and reasonings

Your example

blonde hair mogs dark hair
maybe for you normies but for us gothcels it's the other way around
Photo 2024 06 09 23 12 25

this or death tbh
Marilyn Manson - Personal Life, Songs & Facts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and nathan
is that you ?
Marilyn Manson - Personal Life, Songs & Facts

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel