Are there a good amount of Blackcels on this Forum? Planning to Post Threads for Exclusively Black Ascension

liberiangrimreaper

liberiangrimreaper

#StacyOnly
Need to know because I only know like 2 on here

Not trying to make in-depth threads about skin hyper pigmentation, hairstyles, hair care, mindsets, exclusive skin care products, black SMV, careers, fashion styles and etc for a non-black to hit me with a 'dnr nigger' :cautious: I already have 2 almost finished, ready to post whenever.

Blackcels reveal yourself

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, murdah, maxilofailo and 1 other person
Over

I'll just sell them to 'self improvement' creators on youtube instead

I feel like there’s another new negro every day
Granted most of them are on my ignore list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Sny, murdah and 5 others
Niggers.org

• So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Yes bhai
Pls give info I’m a LTN Norwooding darkskin urkcel with a small dick and high inhib
I need help

• +1
My blasian friend has an account here but he hasn’t logged in in a while, he could have slayed 3 women but chose not to because he’s halalmaxxed to some degree. Though women lose interest in him because he’s a nice guy and so you should create a thread about mindset first, it would help him a lot. His only problem is his personality. I told him women don’t like nice dudes because their puss puss gets drier than the Sahara when guys are nice to them.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, nope and liberiangrimreaper
Far from a "cel" but am verifiably Black.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, nope and liberiangrimreaper

• JFL
Reactions: nope, SidharthTheSlayer and liberiangrimreaper
Yes bhai
Pls give info I’m a LTN Norwooding darkskin urkcel with a small dick and high inhib
I need help
Once school ends I'll be creating a good amount of threads for negrocels ;) Stay active

You can PM me or message me on socials for quick questions.

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo
  • +1

Not trying to make in-depth threads about skin hyper pigmentation, hairstyles, hair care, mindsets, exclusive skin care products, black SMV, careers, fashion styles and etc for a non-black to hit me with a 'dnr nigger' :cautious: I already have 2 almost finished, ready to post whenever.

View attachment 2968810View attachment 2968816
Dnr nigger

• Ugh..
Reactions: nope and maxilofailo
My blasian friend has an account here but he hasn’t logged in in a while, he could have slayed 3 women but chose not to because he’s halalmaxxed to some degree. Though women lose interest in him because he’s a nice guy and so you should create a thread about mindset first, it would help him a lot. His only problem is his personality. I told him women don’t like nice dudes because their puss puss gets drier than the Sahara when guys are nice to them.
Mindset was one of the first priorities I planned on doing

I'm voluntarily not a slayer for personal reasons as well, so I might not be best for that part, but I know a little to help -- flirting, body language and stuff like that

Mindset was one of the first priorities I planned on doing

I'm voluntarily not a slayer for personal reasons as well, so I might not be best for that part, but I know a little to help -- flirting, body language and stuff like that
You think you can help out a blasian who seems thugmaxxed due to top-tier body genetics (muscular with sub-10% body fat for over 15 years + deadlift PR of 240 kg and benchpress PR of 130-140 kg) but is actually a nice guy so he turns women off by not being the thugmaxxed dawg that he seems to be at first glance? He may be a special case.

• +1
You think you can help out a blasian who seems thugmaxxed due to top-tier body genetics (muscular with sub-10% body fat for over 15 years + deadlift PR of 240 kg and benchpress PR of 130-140 kg) but is actually a nice guy so he turns women off by not being the thugmaxxed dawg that he seems to be at first glance? He may be a special case.
He would have to switch up his whole aesthetic most likely -- Sounds like his niche/fashion style is attracting women that don't match with who he really is

He would have to switch up his whole aesthetic most likely -- Sounds like his niche/fashion style is attracting women that don't match with who he really is
Yeah, he does an easy job attracting women but due to his image and the vibes he gives off, they expect a thugmaxxer but instead get someone who’s more of an urkcel inside. If you wanna know what he looks like, search up Jason Luv. He looks exactly like him.

• +1
Yeah, he does an easy job attracting women but due to his image and the vibes he gives off, they expect a thugmaxxer but instead get someone who’s more of an urkcel inside. If you wanna know what he looks like, search up Jason Luv. He looks exactly like him.
Same build and face and skull shape and facial features.

• +1

This is a tough situation 😂😂😂

Well the best option is to just not push up on those women who expect him to be thugmaxxed -- no matter if they approached him or not; just completely show no appeal to them. He'll most likely easily know which ones like thugs or not

As I said previously, switching characteristics about himself like his fashion style can change a woman's perception of who he is.

I myself used to attract women who liked thuggish men while my personality appealed more towards sophisticated, smart, and educated women who wear lulumelon and stuff like that (Because of my fashion style at the moment, which was flashy streetwear, and partial AAVE vocabulary).

The women who approached me online and irl completely changed once I started wearing 'classy clothing' like Ralph Polo Lauren with a mix of skatewear. This can work with him if executed right.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
View attachment 2968893
This is a tough situation 😂😂😂

Well the best option is to just not push up on those women who expect him to be thugmaxxed -- no matter if they approached him or not; just completely show no appeal to them.

As I said previously, switching characteristics about himself like his fashion style can change a woman's perception of who he is.

I myself used to attract women who liked thuggish men while my personality appealed more towards sophisticated, smart, and educated women who wear lulumelon and stuff like that (Because of my fashion style at the moment, which was flashy streetwear, and partial AAVE vocabulary).

The women who approached me online and irl completely changed once I started wearing 'classy clothing' like Ralph Polo Lauren with a mix of skatewear. This can work with him if executed right.
Bookmarked, thanks. I’ll be showing this post to him. For reference, today he wore a black t-shirt, a backpack, jeans and sneakers. Pretty basic, actually. Sometimes he wears a varsity jacket but not like your typical high school jock, it’s made out of thinner material. He also doesn’t wear any ice. Sometimes he wears a long overcoat if it’s really cold. If you got any examples of what kind of clothes you are wearing - because he is an “urkcel” at heart basically so he would also lean towards the same women as you. He isn’t really picky about looks either, he finds all races attractive but he just doesn’t want them to be fat, which is understandable. He’s been taking care of his body since a teenager and it’s in top-notch condition minus the injuries but in terms of aesthetics, it’s hard to beat. Especially since he is natural and still looks like… well, a copy of Jason Luv. JFL. I showed him in action and said “This guy looks like you.” :hnghn:

• +1

View attachment 2968810View attachment 2968816
ill read threads on this

I am African-American
@Entschuldigung