Are there any facial muscles worth hypertrophying besides masseter?

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
Frontalis and mentalis muscle hypertrophy could lead to better eye contour and better chin shape respectively.
Why that's not discussed?

HeadMuscle.jpg

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 1901
wont this just give u wrinkles lol

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Luxury
chewing is legit the rest is probably cope

Zygomaticus

dont work masseters unless you have the insertions for it

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
Orbitalis hypetrophy would give you a better hooding and that's pretty much it
Most of the time masseter's hypetrophy looks like shit, same with temporalis hypetrophy so be careful and prepare few hundreds just in case you need to atrophy them with botox injections.

Orbitalis hypetrophy would give you a better hooding and that's pretty much it
Most of the time masseter's hypetrophy looks like shit, same with temporalis hypetrophy so be careful and prepare few hundreds just in case you need to atrophy them with botox injections.
I'm squinting/squinching like crazy these days. Is this enough to atrophy the Orbitalis?

I'm squinting/squinching like crazy these days. Is this enough to atrophy the Orbitalis?
Do some hard squinching sessions everyday during 10-15 minutes and it should work with time

I was wondering about the mentalis. May I ask, how could frontalis hypertrophy lead to better eye contour?

I was wondering about the mentalis. May I ask, how could frontalis hypertrophy lead to better eye contour?
When frontalis is tense UEE disappear, if you make this muscle enough bigger this effect in theory will be permanent.

I did some weird facial exercises for a while and it only gave me some wrinkles

dont work masseters unless you have the insertions for it
It's not about insertions but harmony, a wide face is almost always better than a slender one, sergi would be invisible with a slender one

Screenshot from 2023 04 01 18 01 09

in fact most males with slender faces are invisible unless they are striking like Benedict Cumberbatch