Are there any peds you can take with no sides?

F

flman

Bronze
Not taking any test because I know it will hurt my natty test once I get off I don’t wanna hear any cope from trtcels fuck off with that.
I’m considering very small amounts of synthol or hgh though anybody with experience in this?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
If there was something like this then everybody would be taking it

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, User28823, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Not taking any test because I know it will hurt my natty test once I get off I don’t wanna hear any cope from trtcels fuck off with that.
I’m considering very small amounts of synthol or hgh though anybody with experience in this?

if you havent got the balls to take shit then dont bother, you are either have good genetics or not, genetics as in the response to drugs, I run tren like its caffeine(natties love this useless stim) and get no sides, no acne, nothing, insomnia but thats it

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
if you havent got the balls to take shit then dont bother, you are either have good genetics or not, genetics as in the response to drugs, I run tren like its caffeine(natties love this useless stim) and get no sides, no acne, nothing, insomnia but thats it
Tough pill to swallow but it’s true, anything that changes how you look in an extraordinary way whether it be surgery or roids/sarms will have negative side effects.

• +1
Reactions: pumpeduppecs and chasingaesthetics
My biggest fear is that I will lose my ability to get the stuff once I start taking it and turn into a bitch

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 24002
My biggest fear is that I will lose my ability to get the stuff once I start taking it and turn into a bitch

brother, all you need is 1 bottle of test, you wont need to get the stuff 24/7 its not cocaine, go for Test E and just pin it Monday and Thursday, get some AI for estrogen control and then get huge as fuck and watch your shoulders round off as all the other natties around you havent made progress in years, enjoy the confidence and the attention from girls since it should make you a lot more masculine

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Moggable
No side effects? Not really. There's a SARM called AC-262 which is supposedly nearly side-effect free when taken in normal doses.
There's a prohormone out there called 3-AD which has very few side effects and doesn't cause suppression, it's expensive as fuck though.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
No side effects? Not really. There's a SARM called AC-262 which is supposedly nearly side-effect free when taken in normal doses.
There's a prohormone out there called 3-AD which has very few side effects and doesn't cause suppression, it's expensive as fuck though.
Where can we get those and at what doses?
Isn’t Mk667 side effect free?

MK is relatively side effect free but it will only give you marginal gains. It's useful for recovery and allows you to sleep less.
AC-262 https://www.chemyo.com/product/ac-262-solution/
3-AD https://blackdiamondsupplements.com/shop/3-ad/
Bro you seem pretty knowledgable about this, I just turned 20 and kind of low iq, been lifting on and off with marginal gains the past 2 years, anyway I can pay you to come up with like a plan / dosage on what I should take?

Yes, DHT. Subhumans will cry about it but they're IR, shit metabolism, shit diet/lifestyle Zyzz wannabes who think it'll make them "go bald." DHT can help you lean up and dry up, lose water weight, and increase strength nearly 2x within 8 weeks if health was okay to begin with.

JFL anyone who "goes bald" from DHT was already balding to begin with. My hairline is the same as I was 17 and I've been on DHT.

And you are serious?

Synthol or HGH? Might as well just inject soap in to your veins... If those are two SERIOUS choices you're considering, you ain't ready yet...

Ostarine AFAIK

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Bro you seem pretty knowledgable about this, I just turned 20 and kind of low iq, been lifting on and off with marginal gains the past 2 years, anyway I can pay you to come up with like a plan / dosage on what I should take?
sure, pm me

Yes, DHT. Subhumans will cry about it but they're IR, shit metabolism, shit diet/lifestyle Zyzz wannabes who think it'll make them "go bald." DHT can help you lean up and dry up, lose water weight, and increase strength nearly 2x within 8 weeks if health was okay to begin with.

JFL anyone who "goes bald" from DHT was already balding to begin with. My hairline is the same as I was 17 and I've been on DHT.
You'll probably end up balding faster by taking DHT to be honest with you. Nobody has completely DHT-resistant hair on the head follicles. You won't see the effects right now, but when you get older, you'll probably be bald faster than your pre-disposed time. But you don't care about that since you have the genetics to take DHT and not deal with early sides.

considering very small amounts of synthol or hgh though anybody with experience in this?
Don't wanna take test but synthol which is 100x worse than test just fuckin lol dude

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and Deleted member 27472