Are there any stories of actual ascenders?

D

Deleted member 21346

Zephir
Do you guys know anyone on here (except Salludon) that went from ugly as sin to good looking and actually ascended / started slaying?

I'm looking for some actual real life stories on this.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
the biggest ascender roped (i am srs, it was from lookism)

thats why oofy doofy + nt is the more important than looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Sprinkles, Deleted member 24940 and 6 others
the biggest ascender roped (i am srs, it was from lookism)

thats why oofy doofy + nt is the more important than looks
What in the actual fuck??

Bro, I looked into his story, and nothing seems to make any sense anymore.

How the actual fuck do shitskin and short Arab refugees who can't speak a lick of German have blonde prime JB german girlfriends?

Nothing in this world makes any sense anymore.

Just the other day, I found out that a fresh off the boat indian friend of mine who's my height (5'9.5) has a 6'1 white girlfriend. He mogs the average curry, paki, and Arab, but still... he has the accent and smells like curry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 27447 and 6 others

How the actual fuck do shitskin and short Arab refugees who can't speak a lick of German have blonde prime JB german girlfriends?

Just the other day, I found out that a fresh off the boat indian friend of mine who's my height (5'9.5) has a 6'1 white girlfriend. He mogs the average curry, paki, and Arab, but still... he has the accent and smells like curry.
i keep preaching how oofy doofy + nt is the ultimaye combo

having a disabled brain is cause of inceldom not looks

females are attracted how men make them feel in the moment, your indian buddy make her feel some typa way that chad can't do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Sprinkles, Deleted member 24940 and 2 others

females are attracted how men make them feel in the moment, your indian buddy make her feel some typa way that chad can't do
Women are emotional creatures. They care about vibes a lot. Chadsexual women do exist but they are in the minority.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 15468, rand anon and 1 other person

Unironically, oofy doofy + NT might just be the way.

My younger brother, who's like... 5'7 tops with a perm, darker skin than me, and a recessed jaw (although he has a straight nose) literally has a good looking 5'8 white girlfriend, WHO ASKED HIM OUT, and really wants to be with him. He looks super curry.

What tf has this world come to?

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 27447 and rand anon
Do you guys know anyone on here (except Salludon) that went from ugly as sin to good looking and actually ascended / started slaying?

There's a lot of descenders

Women are emotional creatures. They care about vibes a lot. Chadsexual women do exist but they are in the minority.
Okay, but about the halo effect in all of this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27447 and rand anon
You mean ascenders?

Any stories you can link me to?
No I mean the opposite. Good looking people that destroyed their looks

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and efidescontinuado

My younger brother, who's like... 5'7 tops with a perm, darker skin than me, and a recessed jaw (although he has a straight nose) literally has a good looking 5'8 white girlfriend, WHO ASKED HIM OUT, and really wants to be with him. He looks super curry.

Could be male vs female gaze. I have a few very close platonic girl friends and the people they go for would be like rated MTN here or something. They also say bluepill stuff like “women have a sixth sense for desperate guys” or “it’s about their vibe/energy” which I think is giga cope lmao but take it for what you will

i still think psl underrates pheno, some phenotypes can have great features but unfortunately in the west it’s too brutal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27447

when i was 18-20 i got 10 likes on tinder now i get 2k matches within a month and can slay LTB's easy and MTB's (but would rather rope). I started a tinder 1.5 weeks ago, and have over 100 hundred dm's, i haven't replied to any. It is possible, my mandible and maxilla grew insanely forward, i used to hard mew for 3 hours everyday, my thumbs used to bruise etc. I'm far from chad tho, but i definitely ascended. When i was 17 i got rated 4.9 on TRM now i get 6 minimum. I'm 23 now btw.

I currently use a numbing cream under my chin and then get a hook and pull my mandible forward and pull my jaw side ways outwards from the inside. I'm saving for surgery this year, currently on 4k when i get paid next weekend.

I'm also taking 60mg MK677 and plan on taking it for atleast a year, i've took it for 4 months so far, to help my facial bones grow. So yeh, it's still over for me, but from where i was at 17, i've made progress.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 27447 and Deleted member 25586
@ascendedd he improved a lot massive respect to him

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendedd and Deleted member 27447
when i was 18-20 i got 10 likes on tinder now i get 2k matches within a month and can slay LTB's easy and MTB's (but would rather rope). I started a tinder 1.5 weeks ago, and have over 100 hundred dm's, i haven't replied to any. It is possible, my mandible and maxilla grew insanely forward, i used to hard mew for 3 hours everyday, my thumbs used to bruise etc. I'm far from chad tho, but i definitely ascended. When i was 17 i got rated 4.9 on TRM now i get 6 minimum. I'm 23 now btw.

I currently use a numbing cream under my chin and then get a hook and pull my mandible forward and pull my jaw side ways outwards from the inside. I'm saving for surgery this year, currently on 4k when i get paid next weekend.

I'm also taking 60mg MK677 and plan on taking it for atleast a year, i've took it for 4 months so far, to help my facial bones grow. So yeh, it's still over for me, but from where i was at 17, i've made progress.
2k matches is insanely good, mind DMing me a pic?

Like what?
Technically, an ugly dude can't make a woman "feel some way", because she'll be repulsed by his looks.

But, an attractive dude can just shoot the shit with her and talk about random stuff, and she'll think that "he really understands me deeply".

Is my assumption correct or not?

Technically, an ugly dude can't make a woman "feel some way", because she'll be repulsed by his looks.

But, an attractive dude can just shoot the shit with her and talk about random stuff, and she'll think that "he really understands me deeply".

Is my assumption correct or not?
Women have types. It’s just that the more goodlooking you are the more likely you are to be her type.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27447, Deleted member 15468, It'snotover and 1 other person
Screenshot 20230321 171841 Gallery
Screenshot 20230313 105236 Chrome

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GRIID and Deleted member 27447
bruh XDDD u looked so fucking funny im ngl
screenshot_20230313-105236_chrome-jpg.2119610
monkey
Bro, I can't believe that you struggle in Toronto with any race of women.

I actually find that insanely difficult to believe.

You literally mog every single black dude from Jane and Finch to King Street West and back.
In that form im basically on god mode.

Swollen midface. This pic theres no swelling, subhuman.
NGL, you look ideal.

Are you just not around white women alot?

Toronto white women are KNOWN for being obsessed with bbc.

I thought that was the case, no?

monkey

In that form im basically on god mode.
Yeah, in that form, you're literally a chadlite (the only way to become a black chad is to be 6'2+ with a face like yours)

NGL, you look ideal.

Are you just not around white women alot?

Toronto white women are KNOWN for being obsessed with bbc.

I thought that was the case, no?
the long hair hides my weak temples and when that happens, it balances my really wide jaw and its a whole new level. If you walk outside w me youll notice girls doing double and triple takes of me. Best shit ever. Esp when they give that up and down look a bunch of times kek

Yeah, in that form, you're literally a chadlite (the only way to become a black chad is to be 6'2+ with a face like yours)
Lmao i have gym halo too so irl. Dont forget i also get that 1-2+ boost from body halo even in a shirt

I've had a rhinoplasty

What did you do to looksmax jaw fillers and rhinoplasty only?
the long hair hides my weak temples and when that happens, it balances my really wide jaw and its a whole new level. If you walk outside w me youll notice girls doing double and triple takes of me. Best shit ever. Esp when they give that up and down look a bunch of times kek

Bro, so looks really is law.

Okay, so I'm gonna be in Toronto this summer, and it's my last summer before I graduate university.

If I live frugally, I'll be able to save up enough money for eyelid surgery. Do you think I should just party and enjoy the summer, or save up for the eyelid surgery?

Bro, so looks really is law.

Okay, so I'm gonna be in Toronto this summer, and it's my last summer before I graduate university.

If I live frugally, I'll be able to save up enough money for eyelid surgery. Do you think I should just party and enjoy the summer, or save up for the eyelid surgery?
Save

Lmao i have gym halo too so irl. Dont forget i also get that 1-2+ boost from body halo even in a shirt
Holy fuck. Bro, so you've got a whole rotation going.

God damn bro, I'm starting invisalign next week, and the nurse from my orthodontist's gave me a call today, to let me know that my consultation with my jaw surgeon is gonna happen next month.

Hearing stories like this give me so much lifefuel.

Hmm... okay.

So, this Summer my schedule is gonna be: work, school, wrestling, gym, eat, and sleep.

I'll only go out with friends during the weekend to see natural selection taking place in bars and clubs, and that'll motivate me even more.

I'm saving up my mothafuckin money

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Over for @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
Hmm... okay.

So, this Summer my schedule is gonna be: work, school, wrestling, gym, eat, and sleep.

I'll only go out with friends during the weekend to see natural selection taking place in bars and clubs, and that'll motivate me even more.

I'm saving up my mothafuckin money
I've think I've gotten a big better looking i just had rhinoplasty plus widened my mouth

me. So basically i went from a sub 5 to everybody in my high school calling me hot.
Things i did;
stop eating junkfood (no acne)
going to the gym (respect from men)
growing out hair (aka female gaze)
and improving mental health which leads to better social skills.

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
I'd say they're very rare and most stay greycels, probably don't post about it to protect their identity also.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Shocked that no one mentioned @itsOVER. He made it out of the involuntary celibate life at the age of 23 after having moved to South Asia. As if this wasn't enough, @itsOVER has arguably the most successful leanmax story of the forum as he became a Chadlite after reaching 10% body fat. He actually ascended.

• Woah
me. So basically i went from a sub 5 to everybody in my high school calling me hot.
Things i did;
stop eating junkfood (no acne)
going to the gym (respect from men)
growing out hair (aka female gaze)
and improving mental health which leads to better social skills.
This is just living like a normal human tbh, the ugly to ascension transformation generally requires surgery

• +1
Reactions: TheLastABCcel and sub5inchcel

No ascension for subhuman Pakis

All pakis are subhuman and you’re a prime example

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 27447, sub5inchcel and 2 others
No ascension for subhuman Pakis

All pakis are subhuman and you’re a prime example
Lol of course a shitskin little dindu turd like you slithers into a post made by me.

Your kind is just roaches and pests tbqh.

Also, jfl @ calling pakis subhuman, when your women go for us lmfao.

Try again retard.

• JFL
No, its because they dont ascend lmao.
Bro, there's this one little shitskinned indian who swam his way to the UK talking about how indians mog pakis.

Lol tell us how indians are treated in Toronto, and how Canadians view them

Ascension of this forum is mostly about online dating or tough situations like clubbing n all

This is just living like a normal human tbh, the ugly to ascension transformation generally requires surgery
i didnt need surgery most people dont reach their soft max potential after they do some months of soft max they think theyve done everything my ascension took 2 years from yr 7 to yr9

• Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel