Are there any surgical procedures to get eyes like salludon ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
I 100% beleive in salludons ascension and that he achieved it with perma giga hard mewing for straight 2 years but the think is that I have my college , my assignments and fun to do with friends I can't afford to giga hard mew as I don't have time nor the patience to just rot in my house for mewing purposes as I doubt if it will even work for me
So the question is are there any surgical procedures to get eyes like his ? See my avi for better visualisation jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20193, Deleted member 23554, Dystopian and 3 others
yes first u need to have genetically long eyes then get orbital decompression and then fillers or implant at the frontal bone and under eye

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
yes first u need to have genetically long eyes then get orbital decompression and fillers or implant at the frontal bone and under eye
I have compressed orbitals tbh but the thing I lack is brow ridge protusion so will getting brow implants help with that ?

I have compressed orbitals tbh but the thing I lack is brow ridge protusion so will getting brow implants help with that ?
yes it will but i think smashing works on browridge...u can give it a try

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
>can I get a results without the work or effort?
No

salludon had his eyes done btw

he had shallow set eyes and bug appearance of the eyes originally

i heard now that his eye area looks melted now because the aging could not hold the support of the plastic implants installed so it looks melted

i heard now that his eye area looks melted now because the aging could not hold the support of the plastic implants installed so it looks melted
So what surgeries did he got for his eyes ?

Please dont get surgeries.
Someone who believes salludon mewed dont have the mental capacity to get surgeries

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, garoupilled_, VenatorLuparius and 6 others

pics?

So what surgeries did he got for his eyes ?
orbital implants, eyelid retraction and infars implants then he just semi squinted most of his edits

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Please dont get surgeries.
Someone who believes salludon mewed dont have the mental capacity to get surgeries
mental capicity to get surgery??????????
these two things have zero correlation even a chimp like u can get under a knife

mental capicity to get surgery??????????
these two things have zero correlation even a chimp like u can get under a knife
Yeah that's how people get botched or get things they dont need or they get things that fuck up their ratios or they dont fit their pheno/race

Mental capacity is about being able to make your own decisions

80iqcel for believing Salludon ascended with mewing.

People are getting dumber and dumber by the day I swear…

@Artemis , @TheHandcel ,@Dystopian ,@CristianT,@seth yo why is everyone jfling the post ? Every bone of his face changed which is not possible through getting 10 surgeries and if he got surgeries then tell me which surgeries he got ? My final goal is to ascend not the path i choose

@Artemis , @TheHandcel ,@Dystopian ,@CristianT,@seth yo why is everyone jfling the post ? Every bone of his face changed which is not possible through getting 10 surgeries and if he got surgeries then tell me which surgeries he got ? My final goal is to ascend not the path i choose
People wanna give Jews their money to ascend faster no matter the health effects

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_