Are there any ways to achieve a wider nose?

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
As the title says. Obtaining a slimmer nose is one of the most common cosmetic procedures preformed but is there anyway to preform the reverse? Sometimes a strong wide nose (especially the bridge) is pretty aesthetic whilst a nose that's too narrow gives off slight cuck vibes and contributes to a narrower looking face. I hear MSE sometimes expands the nose area but are there any procedures I may be missing?

Wider, not bigger or more forward grown, I'm already aware of paranasal implants, non surgical nose jobs and radix grafting. None of these are what I'm looking for unless there are variations of these I'm overlooking

An odd question but one I'd like to know if there's answers for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 17791
Why would you want an ugly surgery?

Having a thin nose won't make your face look narrow unless your face is actually narrow. You should get something to widen the face instead.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
It should be in proportion with your alar width as well and your alar width should be in proportion with your facial fifths.
I suppose you can get a nose implant rhinoplasty using rib cartilage or other sorts of material to achieve that effect

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, NegativeNorwood, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
It should be in proportion with your alar width as well and your alar width should be in proportion with your facial fifths.
I suppose you can get a nose implant rhinoplasty using rib cartilage or other sorts of material to achieve that effect
Yeah, nose should be one fifth the width of your face.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
just be a nigger bro

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 20370

Having a thin nose won't make your face look narrow unless your face is actually narrow. You should get something to widen the face instead.
Sort of water though an understandable response. I've already been looking into ways of widening the face and there's quite a bit of documentation on it as well as methods with varying results

There didn't seem to be any info on the nose however, sometimes a slightly wider nose can be a bit of a boost as a nose that's too narrow can look weak

Malerhinoplastybeforeandafter

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 17791
Sort of water though an understandable response. I've already been looking into ways of widening the face and there's quite a bit of documentation on it as well as methods with varying results

There didn't seem to be any info on the nose however, sometimes a slightly wider nose can be a bit of a boost as a nose that's too narrow can look weak

View attachment 1933458
How narrow is your nose? A very small one will look feminine and non masculine

niggermaxxing are we?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Stick crayons in your nostrils to make them bigger

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
How narrow is your nose? A very small one will look feminine and non masculine
I feel it's a bit comparible to the example I posted although a bit better shaped and shorter because my midface isn't as long. I felt like it'd look a bit better with whatever was done to achieve the wider more defined nose bridge in the after

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 17791
I feel it's a bit comparible to the example I posted although a bit better shaped and shorter because my midface isn't as long. I felt like it'd look a bit better with whatever was done to achieve the wider more defined nose bridge in the after
Okay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and NegativeNorwood
Did they? @NegativeNorwood
Or is it just the lighting eliminating bridge definition?

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of the result, nose could be a bit more defined, but is interesting because what he did is quite uncommon IMO.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Why does it feel like a pipe dream?
Cost anywhere between 10-30k out of pocket not including travel cost, depending on the name of the surgeon one might expect to wait a decent amount of time in a queue, not to mention obtaining bimax often requires getting braces beforehand which adds on to the wait. Along with this wait you have an awfully long recovery time. Saving up for the procedure alone could take a good year or two, braces and waiting another year, and I'd be missing a good half of the next just recovering from it. Could add up to about 3 years from start to finish and I'm already 21 as is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 17920
Cost anywhere between 10-30k out of pocket not including travel cost, depending on the name of the surgeon one might expect to wait a decent amount of time in a queue, not to mention obtaining bimax often requires getting braces beforehand which adds on to the wait. Along with this wait you have an awfully long recovery time. Saving up for the procedure alone could take a good year or two, braces and waiting another year, and I'd be missing a good half of the next just recovering from it. Could add up to about 3 years from start to finish and I'm already 21 as is
Mirin myself discovering blackpill at 14 and getting money since

• +1
Mirin myself discovering blackpill at 14 and getting money since
Mirin' too. I basically have 4 years left to scramble before I hit the wall. I'm glad people still think I'm like 16-17 or something but past 25 I'll have to say goodbye to my collagen and then there'd be no way around it :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Mirin' too. I basically have 4 years left to scramble before I hit the wall. I'm glad people still think I'm like 16-17 or something but past 25 I'll have to say goodbye to my collagen and then there'd be no way around it :feelswhy:
Ur only as old as collagen tbh just do everything possible + there’s bb cream to fraud collagen

Just don’t go bald.

a thin nose is as big of a filo as a wide one, the nose should make up one facial fifth, so say your face from your end of left ear to end of right ear is 18 cm, then nose should be close to one fifth of 18

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 17791
a thin nose is as big of a filo as a wide one, the nose should make up one facial fifth, so say your face from your end of left ear to end of right ear is 18 cm, then nose should be one fifth of 18
Is a short chin as bad as a too big chin?

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Is a short chin as bad as a too big chin?
depends, having a too big chin can be great if youur philthrum is big, but at the same time head to body proportions can be worsened and facial thirds too, so its double edged word

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Ur only as old as collagen tbh just do everything possible + there’s bb cream to fraud collagen

Just don’t go bald.
Sometimes I feel I take it for granted that no one in my family has gone bald and that I was literally born with a full set of hair. I do plan on getting on a skin routine though after some hardmaxxing. Currently scraping by for the big things

• +1
depends, having a too big chin can be great if youur philthrum is big, but at the same time head to body proportions can be worsened and facial thirds too, so its double edged word
But a very short chin is dogshit no matter what. You get what I'm trying to say?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
a thin nose is as big of a filo as a wide one, the nose should make up one facial fifth, so say your face from your end of left ear to end of right ear is 18 cm, then nose should be close to one fifth of 18
Too thin and it'll look weak and frail, too thick and it'd be borderline negro tier. As with everything there's an ideal middleground. There's so much out there to turn a wide nose into a thin one but not vice versa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and sub5inchcel
But a very short chin is dogshit no matter what. You get what I'm trying to say?
Depends on projection and facial width tbh. Whilst a taller chin is usually more favourable to balance out ratios sometimes as long as it's not recessed and the jaw along with overall face are wide enough a short chin it can avoid being death tier, having a wide enough face can sometimes even balance out what would normally be an unfavourably long midface

Sure not the most ideal, but I feel there are worse fates

Shorthcins

Having a taller chin would still generally improve one's facial aesthetics, sure did for Zurzolo

Zurzolochin

• +1
As the title says. Obtaining a slimmer nose is one of the most common cosmetic procedures preformed but is there anyway to preform the reverse? Sometimes a strong wide nose (especially the bridge) is pretty aesthetic whilst a nose that's too narrow gives off slight cuck vibes and contributes to a narrower looking face. I hear MSE sometimes expands the nose area but are there any procedures I may be missing?

Wider, not bigger or more forward grown, I'm already aware of paranasal implants, non surgical nose jobs and radix grafting. None of these are what I'm looking for unless there are variations of these I'm overlooking

An odd question but one I'd like to know if there's answers for
MSE and CCW bimax

• +1
Depends on projection and facial width tbh. Whilst a taller chin is usually more favourable to balance out ratios sometimes as long as it's not recessed and the jaw along with overall face are wide enough a short chin it can avoid being death tier, having a wide enough face can sometimes even balance out what would normally be an unfavourably long midface

Sure not the most ideal, but I feel there are worse fates

View attachment 1933485

Having a taller chin would still generally improve one's facial aesthetics, sure did for Zurzolo

View attachment 1933486
Zurzolo got surgeey?