are there any ways to actually make money at 14

sdhnu

sdhnu

Iron
Joined
Jun 30, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
4
the only things I see about making money as a teen is either reselling or dropshipping. dropshipping obviously is a bunch of bs and my parents dont want me reselling. I am more so looking to make money online and that seems impossible any tips
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll
Meh the thing i did at 16 was work a job and make 2k euros after the summer and invested it into gold made like 6k in 2 weeks but i lost it all trying to invest it again
 
Sell courses to normies
 
  • JFL
Reactions: RazorsEdge34
go to mama and papa

put your knees on the floor and hands up high clenched together

and say "pls mommy daddy I want money"

goodluck
 
  • +1
Reactions: sdhnu
the only things I see about making money as a teen is either reselling or dropshipping. dropshipping obviously is a bunch of bs and my parents dont want me reselling. I am more so looking to make money online and that seems impossible any tips
get a fucking job
 
the only things I see about making money as a teen is either reselling or dropshipping. dropshipping obviously is a bunch of bs and my parents dont want me reselling. I am more so looking to make money online and that seems impossible any tips
no, except for this
go to mama and papa

put your knees on the floor and hands up high clenched together

and say "pls mommy daddy I want money"

goodluck


just enjoy ur time at that age and dw about money
 
  • +1
Reactions: sdhnu
the only things I see about making money as a teen is either reselling or dropshipping. dropshipping obviously is a bunch of bs and my parents dont want me reselling. I am more so looking to make money online and that seems impossible any tips
microcap trading mogs both of those methods
 
the only things I see about making money as a teen is either reselling or dropshipping. dropshipping obviously is a bunch of bs and my parents dont want me reselling. I am more so looking to make money online and that seems impossible any tips
made 500eur when i was 13 by selling fixed phones
 

Similar threads

true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
Replies
10
Views
225
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
mm_oohz
Replies
5
Views
124
El abominacion
El abominacion
broxaxmaxxed
Replies
9
Views
371
Theo3414251
Theo3414251
tanmanSIXSIXSIX
Replies
16
Views
195
kjhcfad
kjhcfad
rbeezzzz
Replies
16
Views
197
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top