How to make money

tanmanSIXSIXSIX

tanmanSIXSIXSIX

Gay
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Posts
22
Reputation
11
Pls I need money js wana know wt to do. I have been trying frm like 5 months but still at zero. Ai ofm makes you gud money but I don't evn have enof money to get dat started n does trading really work, saw sum yt vids abt ichimoku cloud and rsi didn't look al dat hard
 
Pls I need money js wana know wt to do. I have been trying frm like 5 months but still at zero. Ai ofm makes you gud money but I don't evn have enof money to get dat started n does trading really work, saw sum yt vids abt ichimoku cloud and rsi didn't look al dat hard
i had multiple strokes reading this
 
  • +1
Reactions: ❗❗❗
asd ddsakg sdgjfdsjf

nice message retard
 
  • +1
Reactions: trueacnemf, foidslayersixnine and SerafimN
Pls I need money js wana know wt to do. I have been trying frm like 5 months but still at zero. Ai ofm makes you gud money but I don't evn have enof money to get dat started n does trading really work, saw sum yt vids abt ichimoku cloud and rsi didn't look al dat hard
rob gass station
 
  • +1
Reactions: maxim (lltn)
Pls I need money js wana know wt to do. I have been trying frm like 5 months but still at zero. Ai ofm makes you gud money but I don't evn have enof money to get dat started n does trading really work, saw sum yt vids abt ichimoku cloud and rsi didn't look al dat hard
yo are you afraid of vowels or something
 
  • JFL
Reactions: tanmanSIXSIXSIX

Similar threads

jr49506
Replies
12
Views
284
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
mtnoct
Replies
14
Views
185
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
Replies
10
Views
209
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
broxaxmaxxed
Replies
9
Views
329
Theo3414251
Theo3414251
tension
Replies
13
Views
149
tension
tension

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top