are there hair transplants that give a similar appearance of this hairline?

mugly

mugly

Iron
or

Ballou maybe but you need to have decent temples already
Zayn nah

But a lot of surgeons are against square hairlines for some reason "it's unrealistic :soy::soy:"

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

Attachments

• 1662916065722.png
    1662916065722.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 0
I wouldn't even want an ethnic hairline like that.

• JFL
Reactions: mugly
Zayn nah

But a lot of surgeons are against square hairlines for some reason "it's unrealistic :soy::soy:"
why? I don't think people find zayn's hairline weird
I wouldn't even want an ethnic hairline like that.
bruh and what do you think is ideal?

You should have no problem in getting a hairline like that with a decent starting point and a good hairline design.
What surprises me is how much the temples are ignored by most hair transplant surgeons. I was reading this the other day:

"Temporal peaks usually can make a hairline look much lower or higher than it actually is, just by their positioning - more frontal (shortening the distance between each contralateral peak) or more posterior (increasing their distance). We can rapidly infer from this that the closer they’re together, the smaller the forehead looks and the wider they’re positioned, the opposite occurs.
brad-pitt-leonardo-dicaprio-lko-002038-big.jpg

We can see this pretty clearly if we look at Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt. This was actually pointed out to me by Dr. Jose Lorenzo when we were discussing hairlines and temporal peaks."

I was like...bruh, you are hair transplant surgeon, you should know this already and shouldn't be pointed to you by another person jfl

This is a great result of someone with a good hairline that wanted much more prominent temples, like Brad Pitt's hairline

Surprisingly, it's not on the surgeon's website, and his results don't usually focus that much on giving those kind of temples. So IMO we can extrapolate that the patient firmly insisted on it.

TL;DR: yes but find a blackpilled surgeon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and ascension
You should have no problem in getting a hairline like that with a decent starting point and a good hairline design.
What I'm surprised is how much the temples are ignored by most hair transplant surgeons. I was reading this the other day:

"Temporal peaks usually can make a hairline look much lower or higher than it actually is, just by their positioning - more frontal (shortening the distance between each contralateral peak) or more posterior (increasing their distance). We can rapidly infer from this that the closer they’re together, the smaller the forehead looks and the wider they’re positioned, the opposite occurs.

We can see this pretty clearly if we look at Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt. This was actually pointed out to me by Dr. Jose Lorenzo when we were discussing hairlines and temporal peaks."

I was like...bruh, you are hair transplant surgeon, you should know this already and shouldn't be pointed to you by another person jfl

This is a great result of someone with a good hairline that wanted much more prominent temples, like Brad Pitt's hairline

Surprisingly, it's not on the surgeon's website, and his results don't usually focus that much on giving those kind of temples. So IMO we can extrapolate that the patient firmly insisted on it.

very good thx

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
What surprises me is how much the temples are ignored by most hair transplant surgeons. I was reading this the other day:

Thanks bro bookmarked (y)

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Yes look at this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220911-143424_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220911-143424_Instagram.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220911-143328_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220911-143328_Instagram.jpg
    380.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: chigoha
Zayn nah

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220911-143328_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220911-143328_Instagram.jpg
    380.8 KB · Views: 0
ok but this job is shit though, he had to make it slightly higher and the squared temples

Found this and remembered your thread

Copy/pasting one reply:
"Dear Jacob_93, Thank you for posting this question. You’re quite observant. It’s true: overly low or full temporal recessions (where the hairline meets ends on each side of the hairline) are a common sign of a hair transplant procedure. Why is this? Because it’s a subtle aspect of the artistry of hair restoration, and many doctors who are less experienced are not aware of many of the hundreds of the aesthetic decision making that goes into hair transplant surgery. The truth is that many patients will ask for *more* hair in these areas, and to make their patients happy, the less-experienced hair transplant surgeon will oblige, and “fill up the corners” as my patients often say. It’s intuitive that hair in the corners looks more youthful. However, it’s important to remember that not everyone can pull off that look. Full corners are more suitable for more round faces, African American faces, and some other cultures where the hairline is naturally rather straight across. You appear to be a Caucasian man, and you would look definitely odd with temporal recessions that were aggressively filled in. It’s a sign of having been “done” in this industry. As the old adage goes, “the good thing about the results of a hair transplant surgery is that they are permanent; the bad thing is that they are permanent.” As men of Caucasian descent tend to have oval faces, being conservative in the temporal recessions is key. Many Caucasian men *start* to lose hair in this very area. If it is overly-done, and too aggressive, then as more hair loss occurs in the future, it can look incongruous. You’re only 32. You could develop crown loss at age 40. Then by 45 you might have a tennis-ball sized spot in the crown. Achieving 100% total crown coverage with hair restoration surgery is difficult, and occasionally impossible due to intrinsic factors of the patient (eg: hair shaft diameters, hair color vs scalp color, etc.) So, suppose you’re going to have a surgery to cover the bald spot when you’re 45...so you will have some coverage, but it will be evident that there’s a light area and you have some hair loss in the crown. However, if your temporal recessions have been 100% corrected, and there’s no loss there, that usually looks unusual in a Caucasian man. So, it’s often best to tread lightly in the temporal recessions as the newly constructed hairline must literally be timeless in nature. It has to look natural when you’re 32, and when you’re 82. I hope this information is helpful to you. Kind Regards, Ken Anderson, MD, FISHRS"

Even that doctor is clearly wrong, look at how much the more prominent "age incoherent" temporal points ascend this caucasian man. Got it from this thread

2179173_999.jpg

He has a point in the sense of covering more balding areas in the future, but he is wrong with regards to aesthetics IMO.
This is a great morph by Feriduni, it's Brad Pitt (old caucasian man with age incoherent hairline, like that doctor would say) with recessed temples on side profile. Left original, right morphed.
Celebrity4-voor-28b7b693.jpeg
Celebrity4-na-6b95a7fe.jpeg

Big descension, looks much worse with less prominent temples.
Tyson Ballou (another old caucasian man with age incoherent hairline) edit found here
2183648_3A17EC3F-3BAF-4AF6-9B75-45AEB2DC2BF0.jpeg
2183676_1608751606758.png

BIG descension too.

The only thing that I see that is common for white people with that kind of temple prominence is that they have an ideal forehead slope, not vertical but close to it.
e2bdc688c1e5a8dfa663f430b79049f6.jpg
3997562207_5e03973e9a_n.jpg
ad5fb8e3f6b6f48aee507bae1c7b8f20.jpg

It think that kind of almost straight forehead is needed to the temporal peaks to look natural (and not the bs of round face teenager non caucasian guy said by that doctor).

Basically, find a blackpilled surgeon like ie Feriduni and have a forehead like that (or a custom forehead implant before the hair transplant if yours is too sloped).
Most hair transplant surgeons seem to don't know shit about what makes a face good looking from what I've read.

@ascension Thought you would be interested on this post too man

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and ascension
@RealSurgerymax Would like to know what you think about this. Do you think most hair transplant surgeons ignore the importance of temples and give hairlines like the ones on the left because they are bluepilled and don't know about facial aesthetics? I barely have seen a transplant where they give much more prominent temples, mostly they just "fill them in".

2179173_999.jpg

Some of them say such hairlines do not fit an adult caucasian man, but all of the examples above clearly look much better with the more prominent temples to me.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Found this and remembered your thread

Copy/pasting one reply:
"Dear Jacob_93, Thank you for posting this question. You’re quite observant. It’s true: overly low or full temporal recessions (where the hairline meets ends on each side of the hairline) are a common sign of a hair transplant procedure. Why is this? Because it’s a subtle aspect of the artistry of hair restoration, and many doctors who are less experienced are not aware of many of the hundreds of the aesthetic decision making that goes into hair transplant surgery. The truth is that many patients will ask for *more* hair in these areas, and to make their patients happy, the less-experienced hair transplant surgeon will oblige, and “fill up the corners” as my patients often say. It’s intuitive that hair in the corners looks more youthful. However, it’s important to remember that not everyone can pull off that look. Full corners are more suitable for more round faces, African American faces, and some other cultures where the hairline is naturally rather straight across. You appear to be a Caucasian man, and you would look definitely odd with temporal recessions that were aggressively filled in. It’s a sign of having been “done” in this industry. As the old adage goes, “the good thing about the results of a hair transplant surgery is that they are permanent; the bad thing is that they are permanent.” As men of Caucasian descent tend to have oval faces, being conservative in the temporal recessions is key. Many Caucasian men *start* to lose hair in this very area. If it is overly-done, and too aggressive, then as more hair loss occurs in the future, it can look incongruous. You’re only 32. You could develop crown loss at age 40. Then by 45 you might have a tennis-ball sized spot in the crown. Achieving 100% total crown coverage with hair restoration surgery is difficult, and occasionally impossible due to intrinsic factors of the patient (eg: hair shaft diameters, hair color vs scalp color, etc.) So, suppose you’re going to have a surgery to cover the bald spot when you’re 45...so you will have some coverage, but it will be evident that there’s a light area and you have some hair loss in the crown. However, if your temporal recessions have been 100% corrected, and there’s no loss there, that usually looks unusual in a Caucasian man. So, it’s often best to tread lightly in the temporal recessions as the newly constructed hairline must literally be timeless in nature. It has to look natural when you’re 32, and when you’re 82. I hope this information is helpful to you. Kind Regards, Ken Anderson, MD, FISHRS"

Even that doctor is clearly wrong, look at how much the more prominent "age incoherent" temporal points ascend this caucasian man. Got it from this thread

2179173_999.jpg

He has a point in the sense of covering more balding areas in the future, but he is wrong with regards to aesthetics IMO.
This is a great morph by Feriduni, it's Brad Pitt (old caucasian man with age incoherent hairline, like that doctor would say) with recessed temples on side profile. Left original, right morphed.

Big descension, looks much worse with less prominent temples.
Tyson Ballou (another old caucasian man with age incoherent hairline) edit found here

BIG descension too.

The only thing that I see that is common for white people with that kind of temple prominence is that they have an ideal forehead slope, not vertical but close to it.
e2bdc688c1e5a8dfa663f430b79049f6.jpg
3997562207_5e03973e9a_n.jpg
ad5fb8e3f6b6f48aee507bae1c7b8f20.jpg

It think that kind of almost straight forehead is needed to the temporal peaks to look natural (and not the bs of round face teenager non caucasian guy said by that doctor).

Basically, find a blackpilled surgeon like ie Feriduni and have a forehead like that (or a custom forehead implant before the hair transplant if yours is too sloped).
Most hair transplant surgeons seem to don't know shit about what makes a face good looking from what I've read.

@ascension Thought you would be interested on this post too man

Damn, now that I see it, temporal points are really important - I've seen so many hair transplants and they look rubbish because they ignore the temporal region. Didn't realise it till now - god tier post and thanks for tagging me

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and NegativeNorwood
Damn, now that I see it, temporal points are really important - I've seen so many hair transplants and they look rubbish because they ignore the temporal region. Didn't realise it till now - god tier post and thanks for tagging me

Thanks man! It's something I noticed recently and couldn't believe it was so neglected. That kind of hairline is one of the key aspects to look good with a buzzcut or pull any hairstyle

nueva-york-ny-eua-10-sep-2015-tyson-ballou-en-la-terminal-de-llegadas-para-el-diario-la-tercera-fila-delantera-de-moda-anual-media-awards-el-park-hyatt-de-nueva-york-nueva-york-ny-10-de-septiembre-de-2015-credito-steven-ferdman-everett-collection-alamy-live-news-f23y3y.jpg
rs_634x1024-131218110518-634.brad-pitt-04.cm.121813.jpg
123c2b708405d6c94ae33e2ef285ae95.jpg
f73fe17fdf229ef85da19693bee69484.jpg

Both buzzcut and curtains look equally good on both. I'm starting to think that this is what women refer to as "effortlessly beautiful", someone that looks good no matter what...basically, brutal upper third pill. Looks good just with a certain hairstyle despite top tier features in general? 100% sure subpar hairline and/or forehead.

And then some hair transplant surgeons, who should know this better than their own names, have the audacity to say that a Norwood 1.5-2 hairline with receding temples is ideal for men...unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers