Over if you don’t have temple points on your hairline

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Not truly over if you’re chad tbh but they are important as fuck. Remove them on a person and they’ll look worse.

3A17EC3F 3BAF 4AF6 9B75 45AEB2DC2BF0

Imagine how weird Ballou would look without temple points.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 000, ProAcktiv and 5 others
I have them :D

• Love it
Reactions: JamesHowlett
i am reduced to hats forever until ht

rectangular forehead mogs hard

rounded forehead = feminine
IMG 20201223 211103

How about a triangular?
IMG 20201223 211157

Shape your own forehead theory?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, AscendingHero, nonserviam and 1 other person
rectangular forehead mogs hard

rounded forehead = feminine
Makes no difference, all that matters is whether your hairline is receding and do you have temple points.

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
Makes no difference, all that matters is whether your hairline is receding and do you have temple points.
cope

it's a well documented trait in literature that men tend to have more angular hairlines, and women rounded ones.

rectangular hairline like pitt, zac efron, plenty of other examples vs rounded subhuman feminine hairline

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
This forum comes up with new ways to find useless information that has nothing to do with looks lol

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Norberg, bimaximum and 3 others
There are people here with at least one chad trait and even legit chads so not really

Also, the person in the pic has long hair, that’s why they are here.
So cut my hairs short theory? To ascend me...
Can I just cut my neck, no hair will grow then. Less of a hassle, tbh. 😞

cope

it's a well documented trait in literature that men tend to have more angular hairlines, and women rounded ones.

rectangular hairline like pitt, zac efron, plenty of other examples vs rounded subhuman feminine hairline
I think we can agree that hair recession is a bigger thing to worry about than whether your hairline has straight or rounded corners.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Ocelot
This forum comes up with new ways to find useless information that has nothing to do with looks lol
Clueless if you don’t think hairline affects how you look.

So cut my hairs short theory? To ascend me...
Can I just cut my neck, no hair will grow then. Less of a hassle, tbh. 😞
Long hair is aspie, short or medium hair is best.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Inscol and Deleted member 10536
Long hair is aspie, short or medium hair is best.
Mine aren't even that long anymore... I'd say they're medium. I'll get it a bit shorter...
IMG 20201223 212431

• Hmm...
Clueless if you don’t think hairline affects how you look.

no fucking shit your hairline affects looks but this is so miniscule that it's pointless to talk about.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Mine aren't even that long anymore... I'd say they're medium. I'll get it a bit shorter...
View attachment 886556
Still way too long, just move away from that kind of hair in all honesty. Short sides is the best for vast majority of men, chads can pull off long hair but they still look better when it’s short.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
no fucking shit your hairline affects looks but this is so miniscule that it's pointless to talk about.
Not minuscule at all, having a bad hairline will bring you down a lot lookswise.

Over for Ballautemplepointscel! :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, AscendingHero and Norberg
Still way too long, just move away from that kind of hair in all honesty. Short sides is the best for vast majority of men, chads can pull off long hair but they still look better when it’s short.
I like being able to hide from people sometimes or when I just need to concentrate on things. You can just "turn" the "blinders" on...

You think "temple points" will make a difference if everything else is average/shit.
This can be applied to anything though, like for example “does height matter if face is shit?”, “Does jaw matter if everything else is shit?” “Does nose matter if everything else is shit?”.

Point is, everything matters and having a bad hairline WILL make you look worse. They even make chads look worse so what makes you think it won’t do the same to a normie?

This can be applied to anything though, like for example “does height matter if face is shit?”, “Does jaw matter if everything else is shit?” “Does nose matter if everything else is shit?”.

Point is, everything matters and having a bad hairline WILL make you look worse. They even make chads look worse so what makes you think it won’t do the same to a normie?
"temple points" are the last thing most people should worry about.

Wrong, they literally help frame your face. Not as important as bones or eyes but there’s a reason why hair loss is a multi-billion dollar industry and 90% of this forum is balding; It’s a legit issue.

True, it helps frame your FACE and makes it look more masculine.

Straight Square hairline will always mog and the temple points matter too

JFL at saying it don't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Norberg and JamesHowlett
These points can be obtained from chewmaxxing, then quitting to get rid of bloat.

• Hmm...
cope. They make your upper third look better. Upper third is almost as important as the rest of your face. In my case my narrow temples make my forehead look more masculine and robust despite not having much of a browridge,

• +1
Imagine Pitt without temple points

B6088C32 B79A 4CA0 8531 664853B5A9FC

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and JamesHowlett
Temple points and NW0-1, JFL at temple points and balding.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 8019, JamesHowlett and 1 other person