Are there other Looksmaxxing-like communities that are more on-topic and less toxic?

newlurker69

newlurker69

Iron
I recently creeped on r/vindicta (the female looksmaxxing subreddit) and their discussions seem a very helpful to one another. This forum can be useful but a lot of it is just very toxic. Is there anything else out there?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, kingOfCrash, Cope>rope and 1 other person
you jus gotta deal with it man this is the best it gets

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Richard_Hungwell
FUOWx5HVIAATDOB

I recently creeped on r/vindicta (the female looksmaxxing subreddit) and their discussions seem a very helpful to one another. This forum can be useful but a lot of it is just very toxic. Is there anything else out there?
there used to be an r/looksmax but i managed to get it shut down out of spite, i created throwaway accounts and made hateful inkwell posts endorsing ER etc, then i posted screenshots of that to r/inceltears with other accounts, and then a week later it got taken down:feelsez:

But if foids do looksmaxxing it's not toxic, of course.

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
This is the least toxic community for males tbh.

On this website the ratio of helpful advice to people telling you to kill yourself can be as high as 2-1. That's a pretty good ratio.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Yerico7, Aesthetics_III and 4 others
This is the least toxic community for males tbh.

On this website the ratio of helpful advice to people telling you to kill yourself can be as high as 2-1. That's a pretty good ratio.
That’s true, good point. I’ve just been ignoring all of the race-baiting posts and that’s been useful too.

Stick to the looksmaxxing section and mostly view BOTB threads

Bump. There's gotta be something better.

there used to be an r/looksmax but i managed to get it shut down out of spite, i created throwaway accounts and made hateful inkwell posts endorsing ER etc, then i posted screenshots of that to r/inceltears with other accounts, and then a week later it got taken down:feelsez:

But if foids do looksmaxxing it's not toxic, of course.
Why don’t you do this for r/vindicta?