Are there people who believe in reality shifting?

ilovewater

ilovewater

aryans mog
Deep down I know is just BS created to make us feel good and cope as well.
 BUT
when I'm feeling really low it's like a light to escape reality, I tell myself "I'll just shift" I know it sound so retarded but those fucking 13 y old on tiktok literally made me schizophrenic?! And I DON'T believe it but there's like 0.001% of me that does. And I need to get rid of this fucking percent and stop copemaxxing for good. Crazy how social medias can give you schizophrenia:hnghn:

what is it

Zoloft transports me to a different dimension fr. It makes my dreams so vivid and rememberable, last night I spent entire days in that dream and it felt like several days too, and it feels like reality, where I can think, touch, feel, smell

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Kristin, not__cel and 3 others
Lucid dream ≠ reality shifting
Not as much copemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
@Sprinkles how to shift in reality where i have 8x6

reality shift is only possible thru life events

it is a very real phenomenon and I’ve done it myself multiple times

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Deep down I know is just BS created to make us feel good and cope as well.
 BUT
when I'm feeling really low it's like a light to escape reality, I tell myself "I'll just shift" I know it sound so retarded but those fucking 13 y old on tiktok literally made me schizophrenic?! And I DON'T believe it but there's like 0.001% of me that does. And I need to get rid of this fucking percent and stop copemaxxing for good. Crazy how social medias can give you schizophrenia:hnghn:
Brah when I was 13 i would go on this shitty amino forums for fucking shifting and instead of asking "can i shift to the harry potter universe?" i would ask if i could shift to get charlie damelio to give me head in those waiting rooms with thigh high socks wtf hidden memory unlocked

• JFL
Reactions: ilovewater and ingram33
Tried it years ago. It was some glass of water and candle thing u're supposed to do i forgot what it was exactly

But it didn't work

I saw a plane that got stuck in the sky

Lucid dreaming?

Brah when I was 13 i would go on this shitty amino forums for fucking shifting and instead of asking "can i shift to the harry potter universe?" i would ask if i could shift to get charlie damelio to give me head in those waiting rooms with thigh high socks wtf hidden memory unlocked
JFL charli d'amelio???

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
it is a very real phenomenon and I’ve done it myself multiple times
Are you trying to make the schizophrenia expanding on me?

• So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles
oh really is it like apersonnality trait then?

no it’s one of these things

being a psychic and seeing into other dimensions naturally and physically seeing extra dimensional things such as energy and non physical entities with your own eyes

being fucked with by external demonic entities via attatchment or implants, thus giving you hallucinations, or what you think are hallucinations such as demonic entities in your head which you think are auditory hallucinations when you hear their voices

being a psychic and seeing into other dimensions naturally and physically seeing extra dimensional things such as energy and non physical entities with your own eyes

being fucked with by external demonic entities via attatchment or implants, thus giving you hallucinations, or what you think are hallucinations such as demonic entities in your head which you think are auditory hallucinations when you hear their voices
I ain't reading allat

Schizo as a real medical condition does not exist with the majority of the population. This is so rare, because the only time schizo would be a real medical diagnosis is if your brain was physically damaged somehow or through some infant genetic disorder. So when people say you have schizo, in most cases what they mean is a categorization people (who don't really understand the mind) attach when discrepancies relating to the mind are perceived by them. The world has not caught up or has publicly understood all or even many functions of the mind, and this tends to wonder us. So when someone is saying they are hearing and seeing things the common people do not hear and see normally, they tend to classify that as a outlier since the common ground is with the majority.

Basically, there's a series of "biological" components that keep reality filtered and perceivable.

Think of it like this, your body is a fully functioning operating system. One part of this system is filtering data and information to the world we perceive. When we sleep, the function that processes these things "shift" due to silence and lack of living internal dialogue. Since dialogue and the components that operate aspects of wakeful living is part of a series to keep us grounded in our current reality, when these things shift or are altered, perceivable reality changes. Without going into specifics, this is in essence why dreams occur, and why they can occur on very real and phantasmic levels, to the point where storylines are even introduced and "remembered". Same reason some drugs take you to different realities and areas of consciousness also.

I wont pretend to have it all figured out, but i do not think this is strictly always a third party force at work. As someone who grew up religious, and dedicated a bulk of my time being religious before moving forward, my observation and conclusion is that there are many things we do not understand about the mind and this world. And since we do not, its easier to claim demons to a thing we cannot understand than to try to figure it out. The cons of Occam's razor. While i do think there may be entities outside of this reality, and even a central "thing" responsible for life, i think regardless of affinity (if evil or good), our perception of it will be distorted for reasons above and lack of inherit capability, making such a thing even harder to explain without bias.

My answer to if reality shifting is real; yes. But if by this you mean permanently changing your life into a different one? Probably not. At least not in the way many would imagine it. We are in essence limited to the functions of this system, and thus dragged back into the linear time of our bodies itself regardless of temporary alterations. Perhaps it does not allow this free exchange of periods of time. Perhaps. Meaning, only "current" exists to be possible, even if that current is temporarily changed into a different form. Though, in theory its not impossible since at the end of the day everything is mind.

If anyone can find out, let me know.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles