Are there really men who are afraid of "Muh she will call the cops"?

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I admit it, I'm afraid to approach stranger women on the street, but it's because I'm afraid I will make it awkward, or just fear of rejection (which is statistically likely). But I was never afraid of someone calling the cops on me. Are there really men afraid of this? Or are they coping hard?

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Darkeningstar
cops in germany are a joke . if i call cops for no reason in my city they will rape me with a bottle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: timid and Autismcel
if im gonna be honest im not really scared of women calling the cops but im more scared of them being scared

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and Darkeningstar
if im gonna be honest im not really scared of women calling the cops but im more scared of them being scared
This. You wouldn't want to be in a particularly annoying situation because of that.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo

• Love it
Reactions: alurmo
i was in a fraternity for 2 years, and if a guy approached a girl there and she rejected him, he would be gossiped about for days and given sort of a 'rejected loser' status.

the girls would then band together, against him, for being a creep for approaching someone. his social status/popularity ruined.

seen it happen many times.