are these considered to be good checkbones?

finn899

finn899

Kraken
i havnt seen syrianpshycho on my fyp for soo long but he really leanmaxxed he never had this definition before

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
frauding horsecel sunhuman aspie scammer

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, kurd and LooksThinker
NEEEEEIIGHHHHHHH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and MRPERSONNN
View attachment 2513837i havnt seen syrianpshycho on my fyp for soo long but he really leanmaxxed he never had this definition before
He's been experimenting with volufiline serum and has done advanced leanmaxxing, He already had those cheekbones but he was bloated af, Also his cheekbones are not that prominent only looks like that under certain lighting conditions

He's been experimenting with volufiline serum and has done advanced leanmaxxing, He already had those cheekbones but he was bloated af, Also his cheekbones are not that prominent only looks like that under certain lighting conditions
but isnt like nearly everyones checkbones only prominent under certain lighting conditions?

He's a fitlermaxxed boneless fraud

but isnt like nearly everyones checkbones only prominent under certain lighting conditions?
Nope, Some people can be in perfect lighting conditions and not have visible cheekbones

While Some people can be in day-today lighting conditions and still have prominent cheekbones

View attachment 2513837i havnt seen syrianpshycho on my fyp for soo long but he really leanmaxxed he never had this definition before
Decent but he had admitted to faking it a little with angles and lighting he always stands directly under a light source as to have his cheekbones appear better and to cast a shadow id say 7/10 he looks significantly different in person

Decent but he had admitted to faking it a little with angles and lighting he always stands directly under a light source as to have his cheekbones appear better and to cast a shadow id say 7/10 he looks significantly different in person
finally a normal comment holy fuck,all these lookmax niggas have one sided beef with syrian pshyco its soo cringe ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
NEEEEEEEEEEEIGHHHHHHHHH

๐ŸŽ

finally a normal comment holy fuck,all these lookmax niggas have one sided beef with syrian pshyco its soo cringe ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yea the funny thing is he doesnt give a shit about them on tiktok live he said his full address and phone number and school he goes to

Yea the funny thing is he doesnt give a shit about them on tiktok live he said his full address and phone number and school he goes to
ik he looks better then every1 who call him horseface etc just retarted ass comments,also if you obsess and have anger towards a person who doesnt know you exist,they win automatically

did jordan barret 100 percent have bucal fat removal or is it possible he just leaned out t
He admitted waterpulling idk about the surgery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back