Are these ingrown hairs on my neck?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
When I shave, I still have this grayish tint left over. Like the skin is not completely clear. It looks like a shadow. Do you guys recommend any shaving products? Stuff that gets close to skin and a good shave. Or is laser hair removal only option to get rid of shadow? I know it sounds gay, and I definitely want to grow a beard later jn life but right now I literally have to shave every other day to avoid the trash stache look

Attachments

• 8BA9BD10-F63A-4432-87DC-C5C80651B212.jpeg
    8BA9BD10-F63A-4432-87DC-C5C80651B212.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 1DDAEA6E-12B2-4D68-B6EA-6F1856DD58F0.jpeg
    1DDAEA6E-12B2-4D68-B6EA-6F1856DD58F0.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 101
just shave against the grain after you shave normally jfl

just shave against the grain after you shave normally jfl
I shave in the shower
I guess my question is how to mitigate the effect of this grey shadow. I don’t know if it’s bad or not.

bro clean your room please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2933
it's because you have very dark hairs. The little leftover hair after shaving is dark enough to appear as a shadow. if you look at blond guys they don't have it. Only thing that might help is tanning to reduce the contrast of skin to hair colour. Shaving against the grain obviously helps reduce the size of the hair, but that will probably not be enough.

Other more drastic options: electrolysis, epillation, concealer, laser

it's because you have very dark hairs. The little leftover hair after shaving is dark enough to appear as a shadow. if you look at blond guys they don't have it. Only thing that might help is tanning to reduce the contrast of skin to hair colour. Shaving against the grain obviously helps reduce the size of the hair, but that will probably not be enough.

Other more drastic options: electrolysis, epillation, concealer, laser
You hit the nail on the head. The hair follicle is very dark. What’s epillation

You hit the nail on the head. The hair follicle is very dark. What’s epillation
it's a machine women use for their legs and armpits

Graphic of hair removal options compared:
5489c5ae8598d01bbcc9363b9ea260b2

yeah.. you’re gonna wanna surgical remove those...

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3043
can't let the forum miss out on this beautifully set trap at the end of this thread. Bump

Yeah sometimes it gives me the illusion of a softer lower third completly fucks me up I hate it

You can never fully get rid of it, its over