Are these prices for genio and jaw angle implants reasonable?

D

Deleted member 32734

Bronze
They are in Singaporean dollars. 36k in usd
Screenshot 2023 09 25 21 30 28 73 e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
imo, no

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, RTLBbc, agoostis and 1 other person
What would be a reasonable price then?
I think my bimax surgeon, Erol Cansiz, would be like 6.5k euro for genio + custom titanium jaw (or 9.5k for genio + PEEK). Ramieri quoted me 13k euro for custom genio and PEEK jaw. Regular genio was 2k less w/ him. Pagnoni would be somewhere around 16-18k I think.

I think my bimax surgeon, Erol Cansiz, would be like 6.5k euro for genio + custom titanium jaw (or 9.5k for genio + PEEK). Ramieri quoted me 13k euro for custom genio and PEEK jaw. Regular genio was 2k less w/ him. Pagnoni would be somewhere around 16-18k I think.
Together with other expenses like in the pic I sent right?

Btw isn't Errol cansiz from turkey? Rather doubtful about any surgeons from turkey ngl. How was ur experience with him?
Yeah. What makes you doubtful? I find that type of thinking kinda silly. My experience was good.

Reasoning based on generalizations is good for making fast decisions or lots of decisions, but for something like once in a lifetime surgery, it makes more sense to look at things case by case.

Last edited:
Lmao no, pagnoni is 18k for jaw angles alone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Pakicel
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio, Deleted member 68396, Deleted member 64942 and 3 others
Hey man are you happy with Erol's results? How was his attiude? Is he like other marketing clowns (Eppley e.g..) or knows and understands aesthetics?

Bruh, singapore in on another level.

Hey man are you happy with Erol's results? How was his attiude? Is he like other marketing clowns (Eppley e.g..) or knows and understands aesthetics?
Yeah, I'm happy. He has a great attitude. Down to Earth. Very accessible. I've seen him like 6 times since the surgery and messaged him a few times on whatsapp and he always responds very quickly.

However, he's not a plastic surgeon. His focus is not aesthetics, although I think he has a decent aesthetic eye, but it's definitely not his main concern. But he does do jaw and cheek implants (although he originally told me he prefers fillers for cheeks, but when I saw him recently he seemed to have changed his mind).

My only gripe is that the genio could have been like 2mm bigger and some chin widening done. I consulted with Dr. Candirli before Dr. Erol and he wanted to do chin widening.

• +1
Reactions: Neroem
genio in france is 2k

Yeah, I'm happy. He has a great attitude. Down to Earth. Very accessible. I've seen him like 6 times since the surgery and messaged him a few times on whatsapp and he always responds very quickly.

However, he's not a plastic surgeon. His focus is not aesthetics, although I think he has a decent aesthetic eye, but it's definitely not his main concern. But he does do jaw and cheek implants (although he originally told me he prefers fillers for cheeks, but when I saw him recently he seemed to have changed his mind).

My only gripe is that the genio could have been like 2mm bigger and some chin widening done. I consulted with Dr. Candirli before Dr. Erol and he wanted to do chin widening.
Why didnt u pick candirli?

Why didnt u pick candirli?
He doesn't do 3D planning as far as I know. When I asked about planning his assistant told me "tbh, the planning isn't accurate (which is sorta true to be fair)" but wouldn't come out and just say "yeah, there's not going to be any planning." Lack of B&A pictures. Lackluster B&A pictures. Lots of people complaining about botches and non-unions on Turkish facebook group. My surgery with him would have been like 2 days after my first meeting with him. And just read through this thread:

And also there was a hamfisted attempt at marketing on reddit/r/jawsurgery that put me off.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and Angutoid
He doesn't do 3D planning as far as I know. When I asked about planning his assistant told me "tbh, the planning isn't accurate (which is sorta true to be fair)" but wouldn't come out and just say "yeah, there's not going to be any planning." Lack of B&A pictures. Lackluster B&A pictures. Lots of people complaining about botches and non-unions on Turkish facebook group. My surgery with him would have been like 2 days after my first meeting with him. And just read through this thread:

And also there was a hamfisted attempt at marketing on reddit/r/jawsurgery that put me off.

Do you think i will need giant to design the implants or would dr erol be enough

Do you think i will need giant to design the implants or would dr erol be enough
I'm working on getting them to work together.

Although if you have giant design the surgery then the risk of being botched by Celal probably goes way down.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
I'm working on getting them to work together.

Although if you have giant design the surgery then the risk of being botched by Celal probably goes way down.
I dont have the budget for giant anyways so i think i will blindly trust erol cansiz

I wish I had seen this before sending him the consultation fee :ROFLMAO:. We'll see how it goes.

Do you know how much Erol charges for Genio + Bimax? Or does this price include Bimax already?

Last edited:
Do you know how much Erol charges for Genio + Bimax? Or does this price include Bimax already?
I paid $8k, but he may have raised his prices because it seems he raised the price of consultation.

Thanks! Yeah wouldn't surprise me, interest in surgeries seems to have rocketed in the last few months (not that I can really talk).

It does seem like he is a very competitive option - hopefully the GIANT collab happens.