J7X
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2026
- Posts
- 189
- Reputation
- 120
SPF 50+ sunscreen, Moisturizer, Tretinoin 0.5%, Azelaic acid, Benzoyl peroxide 5%, Hydroquinone
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
None of them will overlap meaningfully in their MoA. You can use them all daily.Should I use them all together or alternate them each day?
Should I use them all together or alternate them each day?Sure
None of them will overlap meaningfully in their MoA. You can use them all daily.Should I use them all together or alternate them each day?
Yes, I am starting, and should I add more products, or is that enough?Looks good, if you're just starting them be sure as to slowly build up the usage, don't rush.
thanksNone of them will overlap meaningfully in their MoA. You can use them all daily.
Nothing more to add really.Yes, I am starting, and should I add more, or is that enough?
Nothing more to add really.
More != BetterYes, I am starting, and should I add more products, or is that enough?
i dont think soMore != Better
!= means "does not equal".i dont think so
ooh i didn’t know that!= means "does not equal".
I am saying more does not (necessarily) equal better.
Yes, I know it. I was asking if there are better products for it than the ones I put in the listUse what you need, not what you can.
Of course there is. But you are obviously young hence you don't need to yet worry about what might be better.Yes, I know it. I was asking if there are better products for it than the ones I put in the list
Of course there is. But you are obviously young hence you don't need to yet worry about what might be better.