Are these skincare products good together?

J7X

J7X

Iron
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Posts
189
Reputation
120
SPF 50+ sunscreen, Moisturizer, Tretinoin 0.5%, Azelaic acid, Benzoyl peroxide 5%, Hydroquinone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ravenfaust
Looks good, if you're just starting them be sure to slowly build up the usage, don't rush. (Obviously except sunscreen and moisturizer)
 
  • +1
Reactions: J7X
Yes, I know it. I was asking if there are better products for it than the ones I put in the list
Of course there is. But you are obviously young hence you don't need to yet worry about what might be better.
 
  • +1
Reactions: J7X

Similar threads

T
  • Question
Looksmaxxing Good skincare setup?
Replies
6
Views
61
Trynnaascend360
Trynnaascend360
cutebabychud
Replies
5
Views
25
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
D
Replies
3
Views
42
Temporals
Temporals
zombiesaresocool
Replies
2
Views
45
zombiesaresocool
zombiesaresocool
D
Replies
0
Views
21
dancepillll
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top