Friend of friend (MTN) asking for advice: he's dating a girl (LTB) who wants a relationship but he wants to play the field. What would you do?

What advice would you give to my friend's friend?

• Stand her up on the date

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghost her

• Cancel the date

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
I have a friend of my white normie friend who is currently dating a girl off a dating app (I'm suspecting Hinge given the behaviour of the foid). He's just asked me to give some advice on this situation.

His friend is MTN but 6'2 tall, young professional type with a fantastic job in Central London. He has been dating a girl for a month. No further information given about her apart from her being white, plain-looking, University-educated and the same age. From the term plain-looking, I assume she is a homely LTB. She asked him what his intentions were. My friend told me that his friend told the girl that he was looking for something serious to keep her calm and happy, but in reality is just looking for casual.

They are set to go on a date tonight somewhere in Central London.

Last edited:
@Afrikancel

• Love it
Reactions: Afrikancel
@Afrikancel

• Love it
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Afrikancel, the BULL and Xangsane
Pump and dump

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
She is a ltb, why the big struggle? Just say the truth
I like to take my time and don’t wanna rush things, will see how things will develop in the future
Either she accepts it or not, at the end of the day you win a ltb or you loose it (dunno what’s worse)

• +1
lmao on this larp

you have no friends

only 50,000 posts on psl forums

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Ritalincel, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
She is a ltb, why the big struggle? Just say the truth
I like to take my time and don’t wanna rush things, will see how things will develop in the future
Either she accepts it or not, at the end of the day you win a ltb or you loose it (dunno what’s worse)
I'm assuming the girl is LTB because my friend describes her as "plain, homely".

My friend gave him the advice of telling her upfront after his friend told her he was seeking a relationship to keep her happy.

I voted to tell my friend to tell his friend that he should tell her upfront then cancel the date and stop replying to her messages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
I'm assuming the girl is LTB because my friend describes her as "plain, homely".

My friend gave him the advice of telling her upfront after his friend told her he was seeking a relationship to keep her happy.

I voted to tell my friend to tell his friend that he should tell her upfront then cancel the date and stop replying to her messages.
He should just be honest and tell the truth, see how she reacts

• +1
He should just be honest and tell the truth, see how she reacts
I advised my friend to tell his friend to tell the girl the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
Other, and I'm not specifying. Figure it out, Jack!

• +1
@Blackgymmax @Chadeep @fogdart

I have a friend of my white normie friend who is currently dating a girl off a dating app (I'm suspecting Hinge given the behaviour of the foid). He's just asked me to give some advice on this situation.

His friend is MTN but 6'2 tall, young professional type with a fantastic job in Central London. He has been dating a girl for a month. No further information given about her apart from her being white, plain-looking, University-educated and the same age. From the term plain-looking, I assume she is a homely LTB. She asked him what his intentions were. My friend told me that his friend told the girl that he was looking for something serious to keep her calm and happy, but in reality is just looking for casual.

They are set to go on a date tonight somewhere in Central London.

I appreciate the tag bro.

So my general advice is that its always better to feign commitment to girls if they want to know your intention. Tell the girl that youre not exclusive unless until she wants to be sexual. This makes her more likely to start putting out if she knows she has to compete with other women.
Make sure he wears a shirt btw. Central London is a financial hub of the world so cant look broke.
Guys who ask for committment from girls scare women away. If a woman thinks ur the most attractive man she can get (say u r a chadlite or smtrh) she wont be fucking average guys on the side. They only fuck the top guy they have access to USUALLY (but not always)

He just needs to date her like normal. Most girls like to be romanced a bit and will put out on the second date. Dont simp jfl. Most girls are happy to split the bill and many insist.
I even get women to pay the whole bill and i usually can get sex afterwards too and i get a lift back to my place jfl (free food/booze/sex and uber jfl)

• +1
I appreciate the tag bro.

So my general advice is that its always better to feign commitment to girls if they want to know your intention. Tell the girl that youre not exclusive unless until she wants to be sexual. This makes her more likely to start putting out if she knows she has to compete with other women.
Make sure he wears a shirt btw. Central London is a financial hub of the world so cant look broke.
Guys who ask for committment from girls scare women away. If a woman thinks ur the most attractive man she can get (say u r a chadlite or smtrh) she wont be fucking average guys on the side. They only fuck the top guy they have access to USUALLY (but not always)

He just needs to date her like normal. Most girls like to be romanced a bit and will put out on the second date. Dont simp jfl. Most girls are happy to split the bill and many insist.
I even get women to pay the whole bill and i usually can get sex afterwards too and i get a lift back to my place jfl (free food/booze/sex and uber jfl)
You're welcome. At the moment, my friend's friend is on the date with that foid.
Let's see how it plays out.

• +1
You're welcome. At the moment, my friend's friend is on the date with that foid.
Let's see how it plays out.
I knows its late there. He better fuck her. Dates after 9pm should lead to fucking btw

• +1
I knows its late there. He better fuck her. Dates after 9pm should lead to fucking btw
I'm gonna ask my friend what the outcome was

• +1
I'm gonna ask my friend what the outcome was
let me know

• +1