Are u ready for Elden Ring Shadow Of The Erdtree DLC tonight?

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Master
Im totally ready cant wait to get my hands of the dlc !

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Autismcel and delonisliterallyme

Coming 20 Jun, 2024​

This game plans to unlock in approximately 14 hours ima be up on release dawg thats my time zone tho
wtf I thought global release date was 21st, you live in new zealand or sum shit

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
u see? I cant wait bro literally shaking im a huge fromsoftware nerd since 2010 this is a huge moment for me

Attachments

• xdxxd.png
    xdxxd.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Idk why but video games lost its fun after 14 years

• +1
Reactions: Lulleko, ChiraqJihad, JohnDoe and 1 other person
u see? I cant wait bro literally shaking im a huge fromsoftware nerd since 2010 this is a huge moment for me
it says 20 jun for me too
1 day 3 hours
but that’s on steam, I play on xbox so it releases tomorrow 24:00 for me, I aint staying up so the earliest I can play is on friday :(

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Autismcel and ltsOver
it says 20 jun for me too
1 day 3 hours
but that’s on steam, I play on xbox so it releases tomorrow 24:00 for me, I aint staying up so the earliest I can play is on friday :(
ohhhh yeaaa i checked my ps5 it says jun 21 as well but I play like 99% on steam and bought the dlc only on steam yet so im kinda happy that for pc players it unlocks earlier. Yea I can also get that u dont wanna stay up I checked the reviews of the dlc because im an impatient mf and this expansion looks like a whole new game

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and delonisliterallyme
recommend me some when i get my check ill buy ngl
new ones or my all time favs? I start with some good games from my all time favorite ones probably u havent played with all of them so: Literally ANY FROMSFOTWARE game from dark souls to bloodborne elden ring etc, nier automata, yakuza series, DMC series (u can skip 2), ninja gaiden, manhunt, red dead 2 , GTA SA-IV, metal gear solid franchise, S.T.A.L.K.E.R sries, hotline miami, binding of isaac rebirth, hitman series, resident evil 4, witcher 3 , cyberpunk 2077 these are some good ones I can still recommend u games as long as u want to

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ltsOver
Blud What is cheese build
it’s like a build that deviates from how the game is supposed to be played, basically makes you one shot bosses and sheet

new ones or my all time favs? I start with some good games from my all time favorite ones probably u havent played with all of them so: Literally ANY FROMSFOTWARE game from dark souls to bloodborne elden ring etc, nier automata, yakuza series, DMC series (u can skip 2), ninja gaiden, manhunt, red dead 2 , GTA SA-IV, metal gear solid franchise, S.T.A.L.K.E.R sries, hotline miami, binding of isaac rebirth, hitman series, resident evil 4, witcher 3 , cyberpunk 2077 these are some good ones I can still recommend u games as long as u want to
Ive played most of those actually, had a ps4 back then finished all the gtas, played witcher, cyber, resident evil thats it tbh

• +1
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
it’s like a build that deviates from how the game is supposed to be played, basically makes you one shot bosses and sheet
yea but as a beginner player he gotta check shit ton of guide to get those items for the op build which makes the game not fun imo coz he gotta mix talisamans etc etc gotta get the exact weapon + buffs plus material to upgrade weapons and constantly checking guides to get that build imo cant be fun

• +1
Ive played most of those actually, had a ps4 back then finished all the gtas, played witcher, cyber, resident evil thats it tbh
yeaa those are goat games

I have elden ring didn’t even play the base campaign

• JFL
I have elden ring didn’t even play the base campaign
its totally worth to playthrough at least once in the main campaign super fun game with awesome fights not the best souls game but definitely fun I still prefer dark souls

• +1
its totally worth to playthrough at least once in the main campaign super fun game with awesome fights not the best souls game but definitely fun I still prefer dark souls
I’m playing modded terraria rn

• +1
video games been boring ever since i turned 14
like I said to ItsOver you guys play the wrong games I used to play a shit ton of comp games I got bored of them because I played too much of these type of games there are so many games out there but i agree on that plenty games are getting worse but u can still find gems

• +1
like I said to ItsOver you guys play the wrong games I used to play a shit ton of comp games I got bored of them because I played too much of these type of games there are so many games out there but i agree on that plenty games are getting worse but u can still find gems
i don't care for final boss fairy type games or any shit like that

• +1
I beat the game a while ago and haven't stayed up to date with dlc news. Is it gonna have the same shitty open world as the base game? I really cbs running around on my horse for hours again, but if its more linear based like their other games I might get it.

• +1
RTX 4090 7900x 128GB DDR5 8000Mhz RAM 8TB SSD over here

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and AustinCutler
I beat the game a while ago and haven't stayed up to date with dlc news. Is it gonna have the same shitty open world as the base game? I really cbs running around on my horse for hours again, but if its more linear based like their other games I might get it.
yea dark souls semi open world mogs unfortunately dlc also open world

• +1
I tried playing elden ring, but that game was hard af. Im just playing baldirs gate 3, palworld, and helldivers now

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and AustinCutler
I tried playing elden ring, but that game was hard af. Im just playing baldirs gate 3, palworld, and helldivers now
isnt baldurs gate 3 hard as fuck too ?

Yeah I’m go

• Love it
Reactions: AustinCutler
isnt baldurs gate 3 hard as fuck too ?
Yeah, but its turn based, so you don’t need to do a bunch if perfectly timed jumps/strikes in real time.

Yeah, but its turn based, so you don’t need to do a bunch if perfectly timed jumps/strikes in real time.
thats ture tho, I wanted to try it because I heard it has insane choices plus amazing story but im not really into turn based games :( might give it a try one day

• +1
thats ture tho, I wanted to try it because I heard it has insane choices plus amazing story but im not really into turn based games :( might give it a try one day
Its pretty good for a turn based game. Lots of open world exploration and deep characters/cutscenes like the Witcher 3. Im also playing ff7 and baldiurs gate feels a lot more interactive compared to a proper turn based rpg.

Its pretty good for a turn based game. Lots of open world exploration and deep characters/cutscenes like the Witcher 3. Im also playing ff7 and baldiurs gate feels a lot more interactive compared to a proper turn based rpg.
yea thats super important for me as well to be interactive, there are many bad TB games but baldurs gate literally won every award it was available to win JFL so it must be a really good experience. I loved the witcher 3 the DLC's were insanely deep too. I used to be a huge FF nerd I loved the original 7 never tried the remake tho also gotta give a try to the remake altough im kinda scared it was one of my fav game when I was a child and I heard mixed opinions about the remake haha

@AustinCutler nvm I just learned about this time zone trick on xbox, basically I set my location to new zealend and because of the time zone difference I should be able to play already at tomorrow 3pm

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: morbidlymorbid and AustinCutler
no video games for your negative ct baljeet ass

damn another new jew on this forum
dont compare me to filthy kikes again nigger
i'll have you know i'd been lurking for 14 years before getting my registration approved :feelshah:

dont compare me to filthy kikes again nigger
i'll have you know i'd been lurking for 14 years before getting my registration approved :feelshah:
yes I believe u nigger :ogre::ogre::ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: shia.jihadist