I filmed my cold approaches tonight (VIDEOS)

Even with big IOIs women will cringe when you cold approach. Even if you mog her to oblivion. Of course you can have success, but it's a very biased game against you.
Nothing can stop a player. I have unlimited options to cold approach because I'm going clubbing every single night. It means I don't even care if a girl brutally rejects me, there will be more approaches after her the same night and the next night.

The good thing about being a guy is that there are so many attractive women everywhere. Meanwhile women's reality is they only find a tiny percentage of men attractive which severely limits their options.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Nothing can stop a player. I have unlimited options to cold approach because I'm going clubbing every single night. It means I don't even care if a girl brutally rejects me, there will be more approaches after her the same night and the next night.
That's very good, buy you should address the other points I explained before.

That's very good, buy you should address the other points I explained before.
You said cold approach has a very low chance of success and I agree, but the more approaches I do the closer my chance of success gets to 100%. I'm only cold approaching women I find attractive, I'm not settling for lower. I'm expecting that eventually I will approach a hot girl who thinks I'm her type, even if it takes a thousand cold approaches to get there.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
You said cold approach has a very low chance of success and I agree, but the more approaches I do the closer my chance of success gets to 100%. I'm only cold approaching women I find attractive, I'm not settling for lower. I'm expecting that eventually I will approach a hot girl who thinks I'm her type, even if it takes a thousand cold approaches to get there.
Didn't you fuck a very fat girl not long ago.

Didn't you fuck a very fat girl not long ago.
Yes that was a mistake, but the week before I hooked up with an attractive busty 21 year old girl from the club. That was my second night out going cold approaching in years.

She ghosted me after that, but I got over it fast.

I don't know what happened to me last night, something in my brain just snapped and I still feel in state today. It feels like I'm on cocaine or something, even though I had no alcohol nor drugs. I may have finally gone insane.

someone please make a dnr video with the club 8 video im too lazy
Nah tbh that was incredibly cringe,like he’s filming as if he’s a celebrity and everyone in the camera is turned away from him not giving a fuck

See it so often with guys I genuinely don’t understand what they are doing

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Ricky212
Nah tbh that was incredibly cringe,like he’s filming as if he’s a celebrity and everyone in the camera is turned away from him not giving a fuck

See it so often with guys I genuinely don’t understand what they are doing
exactly that’s why it makes a good dnr vid

I've been here since much before you baldie.
No one asked
4142695 4117857 Screenshot 20240505 224721 TikTok

Didn’t read but you’re definitely the most entertaining user on this forum, I wish more people recorded their cold approaches. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Mirin bro these threads are actually GOATED keep doing them.

Bro get a vid where you slay a foid I’ll talking to her and then another vid of you fucking her in doggy or some shit it will be insane and blow up hard on here

• JFL
Reactions: vinn98
wtf you actually look decent in motion and in shit lighting what the fuck every pic I have seen of you is absolute garbage but in this videos you don't look ugly + you are towering over those manlets mirin bro
It's the power of leanmaxing dude. I keep noticing people staring at my face wherever I go, men included. Nobody ever looked at me when I was a bloatcel.

You are just spending time and money in the worst places possible. Those clubs are filled either tourists, Czech whales or UA whores ( they have nigger brain to go to such places). Just install badoo or some other shit and try to trick some UA foids. Tell them you will take them to the US or smth and have free sex basically. This is just pointless.

• JFL
Reactions: vinn98