I filmed my cold approaches tonight (VIDEOS)

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Last night was my first time going clubbing sober, and it was a failure. I was also hungover.

So tonight I decide to go for round 2 completely sober and see what happens. I was walking down the street and I see a little club so I just walk inside. It's pretty busy down there. The first thing I do when I enter the club is cold approach guys. I just started chatting up random guys at the bar. While talking to those guys with the loud music playing something in my brain just snapped and the anxiety was gone. I knew at that moment that I was in state.

Then I see a cute girl at the bar ordering drinks, so I say "Hey are you sure you can handle all that alcohol?". She just looks at me and smiles meekly, I think she's drunk.

I didn't find her that gl so I walk to the other side of the bar. I approached some more girls at the bar.

Then I see a cute slim elven girl with long brown hair walking my way. I didn't have much time so I just yell out to her "Hey where are you from?". She responded just with the name of her country, and my brain kind of froze. She wasn't showing enthusiasm but it wasn't a harsh rejection either. I then tell her I speak her language and she just responds "Super!". Her friend next to her was giving me a weird look and I didn't pursue it further. I need some indicator of interest from a girl to keep going.

At that point I head to the dance floor and I'm just pretending to be drunk to get me more in state.

Then I walk back to to the bar and I see a thick blonde girl walking by. I'm about to approach her but then another guy gets to her first. You can see her in the background here.

I've only been in there like 20 minutes and I've already approached multiple women while completely sober. I feel like that's enough accomplishment for one night so I head out. As I'm walking home I suddenly think no, the night can't be over yet. I start walking back to another popular bar. I go down the stairs and head to the bar. I immediately spot my target, a cute slavic looking girl sitting at the bar. I go up to her and ask here where she's from because she has a very slavic face. I ask if she's from Ukraine. She responds yes, then I tell her I know some Ukrainian music. I start singing a Ukrainian song in her ear, then she says it's very sweet of me. Then I go up next to her and order a Sprite, I turn to her and ask if I get can her number. She says she's married and shows me the ring. I say ohhhh I'm so sorry, I didn't know.

Then I go to the dance floor. Some chubby girl is looking at me. Then I go to the other side and I see some older woman looking at me. Maybe I would have gone for it when in my younger days when I got completely drunk, but at this point I don't want to pursue anything with a woman unless I find her attractive enough to be in LTR with, so I ignore them both.

Then I make one more loop to the bar and I see a slim dark haired woman walking towards me. I do my craziest approach yet, I simply yell out to her "Hey can I get your number?". She just pointed to her friend behind her, the married Ukrainian girl. At that point I felt the night had reached its conclusion.

I leave and as I'm on the tram home I get a new message from a Tinder match.

Now I'm at home and reflecting on tonight, knowing it's possible to go out and mass approach without alcohol. I am ready for tomorrow night.

@Zelenskyiv
@MoggerGaston
@BrahminBoss

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, PubertyMaxxer, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 24 others
damn 33 just get in a ltr and have a kid/kids bro this is pointless

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1, Schizo Tappy, PrinceofDarkness and 26 others
Dnrd.

Nigga just stfu, you’ve mad 130 threads about this.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, boss8055, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 8 others
damn 33 just get in a ltr and have a kid/kids bro this is pointless
And wtf do you think I'm doing. I'm going out and taking action in order to find that ltr. You're in for a big shock when you learn there's no woman of your dreams waiting to marry you and have your kids when you hit 30.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, PubertyMaxxer, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 16 others
And wtf do you think I'm doing. I'm going out and taking action in order to find that ltr. You're in for a big shock when you learn there's no woman of your dreams waiting to marry you and have your kids when you hit 30.
cant u find one within ur group of friends or social circle

cant u find one within ur group of friends or social circle
No it doesn't work like that. "Social circle" lmao

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, PubertyMaxxer and klip11
whats funny most relationship happen that way jfl
You need to go out and mass approach dude instead of waiting for "social circle" to save you.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Autismcel
mirin the NT faking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, Lonenely sigma, algebrah and 2 others
IMG 8928

whats funny most relationship happen that way jfl
They don’t. Dating apps are the leading way in which couples meet nowadays

Youve got a deep voice op, Mirin presence

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Mirin low inhib for faking NT and approaching women, even after multiple rejections.
I told you bro clubbing is shitty, social circle max

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and Autismcel
Mirin low inhib for faking NT and approaching women, even after multiple rejections.
I told you bro clubbing is shitty, social circle max
If I do this every night and approach like 5 women, that's 150 approaches per month. I view this like basic math, eventually I have to hit the jackpot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Rios1992 and copingtoohardrn
Cold approach seems like a busy night after night. But what else is there to try ?

If I do this every night and approach like 5 women, that's 150 approaches per month. I view this like basic math, eventually I have to hit the jackpot.
Yeah but don‘t you get depressed when being rejected at all?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Autismcel
I’m acc crying man 💀💀 this nigga is hilarious

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Autismcel and vinn98
I don’t make any effort. I just wake up and complain and cry

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autismcel and TechnoBoss
Yeah but don‘t you get depressed when being rejected at all?
No, I literally view this as hunting, and the club is my hunting ground. It's like an ancient instinct has been awakened in me. Does the hunter get depressed when the deer escapes? No, he's more eager to get the next one.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, dopaminebeyondfried, Autismcel and 1 other person
leanmaxxing worked

someone please make a dnr video with the club 8 video im too lazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and TechnoBoss
I once read one of these, I'm never repeating my mistake. This shit cringe to the point it's suffocating

This club is genuinely dead

ded music dead atmosphere, must be in some random town. Go to a better place g

You are doing good effort @vinn98 but there is something cringy about you. Not about your persona but the way you do the approaches, like you are stuck in 2007 doing PUA. You are not bad looking, probably strong MTN-solid HTN territory. But you should focus now more on gaining muscle and improving your sex appeal, plus that buzzcut is horrendous, you look like a speed party animal.

Then you should understand that you will only get leftovers if you keep your current approach methodology. Unless very specific situations, cold approach is fucking dead and totally non NT in 2024, specially EU. Dating apps you need very good pics and good personal entitlement to make them work, but they totally mog nightgame in results and convenience.

When I used dating apps I had literally a slayer mentality, I knew I looked good, tall, big cock, top tier sex skills, very good texting, NT and able to have fluid and interesting convos on my dates, and specially I had my shit together, good job and good life experience. Women feel this, and totally went for the ride.

You in the other hand, on top of everything I already said, give vulture vibes, and I can guarantee that women feel this, making you get far worse quality than you deserve.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, RichardSpencel, dopaminebeyondfried and 4 others
keep going bro dont listen to the haters on here who just sit at their pc all day

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Bloatedcelbag
wtf you actually look decent in motion and in shit lighting what the fuck every pic I have seen of you is absolute garbage but in this videos you don't look ugly + you are towering over those manlets mirin bro

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and Autismcel
You are doing good effort @vinn98 but there is something cringy about you. Not about your persona but the way you do the approaches, like you are stuck in 2007 doing PUA. You are not bad looking, probably strong MTN-solid HTN territory. But you should focus now more on gaining muscle and improving your sex appeal, plus that buzzcut is horrendous, you look like a speed party animal.

Then you should understand that you will only get leftovers if you keep your current approach methodology. Unless very specific situations, cold approach is fucking dead and totally non NT in 2024, specially EU. Dating apps you need very good pics and good personal entitlement to make them work, but they totally mog nightgame in results and convenience.

When I used dating apps I had literally a slayer mentality, I knew I looked good, tall, big cock, top tier sex skills, very good texting, NT and able to have fluid and interesting convos on my dates, and specially I had my shit together, good job and good life experience. Women feel this, and totally went for the ride.

You in the other hand, on top of everything I already said, give vulture vibes, and I can guarantee that women feel this, making you get far worse quality than you deserve.
I agree with almost all of you what you said except for cold approaching being dead. Seeing a pretty woman IRL and going up to her is literally the most basic way of talking to women. It will never die. However, the autist PSL version of cold approaching has been dead since 2007 PUA days. You think a HTN won't have good results if he see's a woman giving him IOIs in public and approaches her? I've had very good luck when I get IOIs in public just going up to them and just saying something like "excuse me, I like your outfit" and there you go there ice is broken. You can go from there.

Cold approaching without any IOIs has never worked unless you are literally Chad (none of us here are Chad except for like 2 or 3 users)

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and Autismcel
grow out your hair man you look very low trust with that buzzcut even though it suits you because you have really good bones

grow out your hair man you look very low trust with that buzzcut even though it suits you because you have really good bones
The reason why I have a buzz cut is because my hair grows completely straight and forward with zero wave, so it just grows into a bowl cut which makes me look non-NT. When I had a bowl cut people would make comments about my hair in a club, and some guy tried to mog me by making fun of it. I think my bowl cut was making me look like a nerdy weirdo to women, and they respond better when I have a buzz cut. With a buzz cut I think I have more NT jock appeal in a club environment and nobody can say anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and Autismcel
Mirin
minnie driver GIF

• JFL
The reason why I have a buzz cut is because my hair grows completely straight and forward with zero wave, so it just grows into a bowl cut which makes me look non-NT. When I had a bowl cut people would make comments about my hair in a club, and some guy tried to mog me by making fun of it. With a buzz cut I think I have more NT jock appeal in a club environment and nobody can say anything.

have you ever tried getting a light perm or a good barber? I know the stage of growing out a buzzcut is awkward but I'd give it a try

Simply put, "night game, day game, pua, cold approach" all "games" are dead unless you are literally tall, high sex appeal chadlite+.

Social media and dating apps are way to go, but for that you also need good looks.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
There was something interesting about being sober. I was sober pretending to be drunk around actual drunk people, so I could see clearly how much the alcohol was putting them in a clumsy state. I felt in control like I was a wolf surrounded by sheep because of it. I may quit drinking entirely.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Autismcel
No, I literally view this as hunting, and the club is my hunting ground. It's like an ancient instinct has been awakened in me. Does the hunter get depressed when the deer escapes? No, he's more eager to get the next one.
High T

• +1
Keep these posts coming! They are both entertaining and educational. You will feel like a beast when you get that slay.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Autismcel and TechnoBoss
Haven’t you tried this in your 20s. It’s always gonna be the same results at these places. I’ve had the most success at small house parties.

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and TechnoBoss
What the fuck

That didn't have to sound so hard

Shit went straight into my heart

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I agree with almost all of you what you said except for cold approaching being dead. Seeing a pretty woman IRL and going up to her is literally the most basic way of talking to women. It will never die. However, the autist PSL version of cold approaching has been dead since 2007 PUA days. You think a HTN won't have good results if he see's a woman giving him IOIs in public and approaches her? I've had very good luck when I get IOIs in public just going up to them and just saying something like "excuse me, I like your outfit" and there you go there ice is broken. You can go from there.

Cold approaching without any IOIs has never worked unless you are literally Chad (none of us here are Chad except for like 2 or 3 users)
Even with big IOIs women will cringe when you cold approach. Even if you mog her to oblivion. Of course you can have success, but it's a very biased game against you.

Simply put, "night game, day game, pua, cold approach" all "games" are dead unless you are literally tall, high sex appeal chadlite+.

Social media and dating apps are way to go, but for that you also need good looks.
I have very good looks, pulled women from all places, but cold approach is still a desperate measure, with very bad odds.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, j05, NumbThePain and 5 others
I have very good looks, pulled women from all places, but cold approach is still a desperate measure, with very bad odds.
>Chad-lite looks
>Pulls everywhere
>.is/.org account registree
@ascension

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, PubertyMaxxer, 5.5psl and 4 others
He who strives against the natural law comes into conflict with the very forces to which he owes his existence. Nothing can stop what is happening.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
>Chad-lite looks
>Pulls everywhere
>.is/.org account registree
@ascension
View attachment 2938888

Pulling IRL isn't enough, you have to convince the indians on dalitmax.org that you're a slayer too. The slays are sweeter when you know how excited the greycels will be when they hear about it afterwards.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Autismcel and St.TikTokcel