• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, GabachoCopium, datboijj and 13 others
jews will tell you otherwise :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: lesbianfoidsex, mathis, Clqs and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, psychomandible, lesbianfoidsex and 19 others
how to detect a nigger coping with the fact he lost his sexual sensation forever quick guide:
You're a retard

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Juandigomigo22
how to detect a nigger coping with the fact he lost his sexual sensation forever quick guide:
All girls say uncircumcised dicks stink, only gay men like that shit, so have fun

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Autismcel
i mean what can you do? the deed is done, its over. all thats left is to cope
Link sources or shut up

Exactly.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23374102/

1 google search, but i assume it requires too much brain capacity for a retarded impotent jew
"In comparison to men circumcised before puberty, men circumcised during adolescence or later indicated less sexual pleasure at the glans penis, and a higher percentage of them reported discomfort or pain and unusual sensations at the penile shaft."

You're an actual fucking retard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: linking sources without bothering to read the content only the title :soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, 97baHater and qazw
bigger girth so better. Anybody else denying it is just coping :lul::lul::lul:. Its not late, you can grow it back

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, datboijj, rand anon and 1 other person
circumcising yourself is a thing only jews and americans do, its like cutting your dogs tail, just plain stupidity jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, rand anon, borntosuffer and 3 others
the uncircumcized trucel feels more pleasure jacking off than circumcized chad does cooming inside white stacy. brutal circumcision pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, GabachoCopium, datboijj and 7 others
circumcising yourself is a thing only jews and americans do, its like cutting your dogs tail, just plain stupidity jfl
How so?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, 97baHater, qazw and 4 others
It’s to make fapping less pleasurable so you don’t waste your seed

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
"In comparison to men circumcised before puberty, men circumcised during adolescence or later indicated less sexual pleasure at the glans penis, and a higher percentage of them reported discomfort or pain and unusual sensations at the penile shaft."
lmao you are an actual retard i cant believe it

Results: The analysis sample consisted of 1059 uncircumcised and 310 circumcised men. For the glans penis, circumcised men reported decreased sexual pleasure and lower orgasm intensity. They also stated more effort was required to achieve orgasm, and a higher percentage of them experienced unusual sensations (burning, prickling, itching, or tingling and numbness of the glans penis). For the penile shaft a higher percentage of circumcised men described discomfort and pain, numbness and unusual sensations.

this is the result of the study, which proves my point

In comparison to men circumcised before puberty, men circumcised during adolescence or later indicated less sexual pleasure at the glans penis, and a higher percentage of them reported discomfort or pain and unusual sensations at the penile shaft.

and this just compares men circumcised before vs after puberty, which is logical since youre probably more sensitive in puberty. or maybe your body still can repair some nerves of your mutilated dick when you are still young

either you are desperately grasping for the fact i wont actually read it and admit your cope or you are an actuall illeterate retard

• JFL
Reactions: Kayne1

Results: The analysis sample consisted of 1059 uncircumcised and 310 circumcised men. For the glans penis, circumcised men reported decreased sexual pleasure and lower orgasm intensity. They also stated more effort was required to achieve orgasm, and a higher percentage of them experienced unusual sensations (burning, prickling, itching, or tingling and numbness of the glans penis). For the penile shaft a higher percentage of circumcised men described discomfort and pain, numbness and unusual sensations.

this is the result of the study

In comparison to men circumcised before puberty, men circumcised during adolescence or later indicated less sexual pleasure at the glans penis, and a higher percentage of them reported discomfort or pain and unusual sensations at the penile shaft.

and this just compares men circumcised before vs after puberty, which is logical since youre probably more sensitive in puberty. or maybe your body still can repair some nerves of your mutilated dick when you are still young

either you are desperately grasping for the fact i wont actually read it and admit your cope or you are an actuall illeterate retard
Are you retarded? You just repeated what I said

Plus you're proving that uncircumcised is worse because those men who had it after puberty was due to phimosis

Most men have it done before puberty you brainlet, this study clearly says men who had it after puberty

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Gengar

Plus you're proving that uncircumcised is worse because those men who had it after puberty was due to phimosis

Most men have it done before puberty you brainlet, this study clearly says men who had it after puberty
@Gengar Look at this coping brainlet with his cheese dick :feelswhy::lul:

• JFL
Circumcision encourages homosex because anal then mogs cut.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: where does it state that? please point it out you utter moron. literally nowhere in the article it states that all the circumcised subjects were mutilated after puberty NOWHERE. it only compares after the results mutilated after vs before after the conclusion. all the circumcised patients had statistically significant difference, especially considering the large sample size

the article even states in the conclusion for parents to be aware of mutilating their sons
you are an absolute imbecile coping with your subhuman low iq parents decision (the apple doesnt fall far from the tree)
wouldnt be suprised if you were ugly as fuck too

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: where does it state that? please point it out you utter moron. literally nowhere in the article it states that all the circumcised subjects were mutilated after puberty NOWHERE. it only compares after the results mutilated after vs before. all the circumcised patients had statistically significant difference, especially considering the large sample size

the article even states in the conclusion for parents to be aware of mutilating their sons
you are an absolute imbecile coping with your subhuman low iq parents decision (the apple doesnt fall far from the tree)
wouldnt be suprised if you were ugly as fuck too
Okay so you're actually retarded

• +1
great argument you coping subhuman. good thing a dumbshit like you wont reproduce
"Coping" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Screenshot 20240824 190259 Samsung Internet

Hopefully you can read now you dumbfuck :lul::lul:

• JFL
Thank God I have my foreskin.
3661696 2240932 D225AAB7 F6A9 40FA 95B6 EC1DBB2E4804

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies, watah, BeanletMogger and 6 others
"Coping" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
View attachment 3120401

Hopefully you can read now you dumbfuck :lul::lul:

you are so low iq its actually sad. you choose to ignore the wall of text above and cherrypick comprasion after the conclusion to appease your pitiful cope.
its actually amazing how in denial you are because i destroyed your cope. or maybe you genuinely cant difference the comprasion from conclusion which i genuinely not hope for because your brain capacity would have been so little you must be breathing trough a machine

Last edited:
View attachment 3120410
you are so low iq its actually sad. you choose to ignore the wall of text above and cherrypick comprasion after the conclusion to appease your pitiful cope. the penile shaft remaining the same after your penile glans is dead is your absolute best case scenario in this situation
Those men were circumcised after puberty you utter brainlet. Trying to mimic me and circle things that you don't understand won't help your situation.

Most men are circumcised before puberty.

View attachment 3120410
you are so low iq its actually sad. you choose to ignore the wall of text above and cherrypick comprasion after the conclusion to appease your pitiful cope.
@Gengar should I keep entertaining this retard?

• +1
Those men were circumcised after puberty you utter brainlet. Trying to mimic me and circle things that you don't understand won't help your situation.

its a comprasion after the conclusion which is above you absolute moron.
again. the study even warns parents as of mutilating their children young. which you obviously wont adress because you are in denial cherrypicking

• JFL
I still have that and I'm circumcised + yes, it's the most sensitive part of my shit

Keep believing soyddit cucks I guess
blud is coping hard that he got mutilated by jews
there literally no reason for circumcision except archaic religious principles

• +1
Reactions: watah

this is the result of the study, which proves my point

Just post outdated studies theory.
Thank God I have my foreskin.
View attachment 3120411
Intactivist cope. Not only can uncircumcised often have a frenulum that’s too short / tight, other uncircumcised men have also reported that the area didn’t give them extra feelings of pleasure.
@Gengar Look at this coping brainlet with his cheese dick :feelswhy::lul:
You know, there are a lot of circumcised men who fall for this kind of propaganda. There are many men who are trying to restore their foreskin. Shit, it’s disgusting.

• +1

also the study does not state anywhere all the subjects has been circumcised after puberty. you obviously wont adress this too

Science has pointed there are benefits to circumcision. Also, I got circumcised by a non-religious person. :feelshah:

Blud blud bud doo la pa pa :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Enjoy your cheese dick and phimosis

Most women also prefer circumcised penises remember this

Science has pointed there are benefits to circumcision. Also, I got circumcised by a non-religious person. :feelshah:
Yea no I'm not being convinced retard, I'm proud of having my penis intact.

• +1
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies, watah, BeanletMogger and 1 other person