Are uncircumsizedcels the master race?

I still have that and I'm circumcised + yes, it's the most sensitive part of my shit

Keep believing soyddit cucks I guess

• +1
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies, watah, Lmao and 4 others
Aka. Never wash your dick theory.
I was extremely depressed once and I hadn’t showered for six months. Not a single sign of cheese dick or a stinky dick. :ogre:

@Autismcel Meanwhile uncircumcised men will stank like crazy from miles away. :hnghn:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Autismcel and slavicpsycho
Blud blud bud doo la pa pa :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Enjoy your cheese dick and phimosis

Most women also prefer circumcised penises remember this
Just try to convince me that something natural you get at birth is somehow a bad thing.

Yea no I'm not being convinced retard, I'm proud of having my penis intact.
You surely are getting offended quite easily, you definitely know deep down you’re insecure about it.

also the study does not state anywhere all the subjects has been circumcised after puberty. you obviously wont adress this too
"In comparison to men circumcised before puberty, men circumcised during adolescence or later indicated less sexual pleasure at the glans penis, and a higher percentage of them reported discomfort or pain and unusual sensations at the penile shaft."
What do you think "In comparison to men circumcised before puberty" means?

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Just try to convince me that something natural you get at birth is somehow a bad thing.
@Autismcel Look at this logic. Cancer is also natural, is it somehow a good thing? Natural =/= good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Autismcel
Just post outdated studies theory.
outdated study? with a sample size of 1000? just fucking cage at you. did circumcision techniques changed or something? meanwhile the one "not outdated study" i found had a sample size of like 60. the sheer laughable subject size is enough to dismiss it
just fucking stop man

You surely are getting offended quite easily, you definitely know deep down you’re insecure about it.
Insecure about my perfectly good functionning penis having everything untouched. :feelshah:

outdated study? with a sample size of 1000? just fucking cage at you. did circumcision techniques changed or something? meanwhile the one "not outdated study" i found had a sample size of like 60. the sheer laughable subject size is enough to dismiss it
just fucking stop man
Yes, it’s an outdated study. I did research into this already and the newer studies all say there’s no difference. Just check the date of the study.

Insecure about my perfectly good functionning penis having everything untouched. :feelshah:
It’s stinky and it looks ugly. You have every reason to be insecure about it. :feelshah:

What do you think "In comparison to men circumcised before puberty" means?
i genuinely cant repeat the same thing to you over and over you are just too low iq i am done discussing with you

just fucking stop man
The study didn't explicitly mention men before puberty btw

You're avoiding me

• +1
i genuinely cant repeat the same thing to you over and over you are just too low iq i am done discussing with you
Exactly. Run away :lul::lul:

Pathetic subhumanoid pizza face

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and 97baHater
No it’s not ideal
I always cum within a min because of my over sensitive tip

Yes, it’s an outdated study. I did research into this already and the newer studies all say there’s no difference. Just check the date of the study.
show me a good study with a good sample size then
also funny how "outdated" can a study like this be. again, did circumcision techniques change? large sample size survey is basically gold standard for examining sexual function. its how clinical trials of for example finasteride go through. by a large sample survery. not by examining fucking neurons or any other insignificant shit

View attachment 3120410
you are so low iq its actually sad. you choose to ignore the wall of text above and cherrypick comprasion after the conclusion to appease your pitiful cope.
its actually amazing how in denial you are because i destroyed your cope. or maybe you genuinely cant difference the comprasion from conclusion which i genuinely not hope for because your brain capacity would have been so little you must be breathing trough a machine
Mirin how you edited your message like the autistic retard you are

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
@piec another study stating that it's for men who had it after puberty from your beloved source :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Stop being a retard and saying that it reduces pleasure for all men

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
@piec another study stating that it's for men who had it after puberty from your beloved source :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

@Gengar did he ignore me? :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
show me a good study with a good sample size then
also funny how "outdated" can a study like this be. again, did circumcision techniques change? large sample size survey is basically gold standard for examining sexual function. its how clinical trials of for example finasteride go through. by a large sample survery. not by examining fucking neurons or any other insignificant shit
There was a really good newer study in which they used sensors to determine things and it concluded that there was no to little difference in sensitivity.

@Autismcel

• +1

Good point. There is a difference between men who were circumcised at birth and those who were circumcised in their older years.

@piec

• +1
There was a really good newer study in which they used sensors to determine things and it concluded that there was no to little difference in sensitivity.

@Autismcel
There's literally 0 sensation lost for men before puberty

I think it's because dick nerves develop during puberty for pleasure iirc

• +1
There's literally 0 sensation lost for men before puberty

I think it's because dick nerves develop during puberty for pleasure iirc
Yep, if it’s done at a young age (I.e. a few days or months after birth), IIRC it doesn’t affect anything.

• +1
Good point. There is a difference between men who were circumcised at birth and those who were circumcised in their older years.

@piec
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nigga how is that a good result?

"Masturbatory pleasure decreased after circumcision in 48% of the respondents, while 8% reported increased pleasure. Masturbatory difficulty increased after circumcision in 63% of the respondents but was easier in 37%. About 6% answered that their sex lives improved, while 20% reported a worse sex life after circumcision."

"There was a decrease in masturbatory pleasure and sexual enjoyment after circumcision, indicating that adult circumcision adversely affects sexual function in many men, possibly because of complications of the surgery and a loss of nerve endings."

you did not post any good study which proves men circumcised before puberty do not lose any sensation
only a 1 study which proves they do after. or did i miss the other one which said circumcision before puberty has no impact?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nigga how is that a good result?

"Masturbatory pleasure decreased after circumcision in 48% of the respondents, while 8% reported increased pleasure. Masturbatory difficulty increased after circumcision in 63% of the respondents but was easier in 37%. About 6% answered that their sex lives improved, while 20% reported a worse sex life after circumcision."

"There was a decrease in masturbatory pleasure and sexual enjoyment after circumcision, indicating that adult circumcision adversely affects sexual function in many men, possibly because of complications of the surgery and a loss of nerve endings."

you did not post any good study which proves men circumcised before puberty do not lose any sensation
only a 1 study which proves they do after. or did i miss the other one which said circumcision before puberty has no impact?
Didn’t @Autismcel already post that?

• JFL
Didn’t @Autismcel already post that?
you tagged me in this so i assumed its your point. ok, good you proved its detrimental after puberty (i definitely agree). but i am yet to see a good study saying its insignificant if done before

you tagged me in this so i assumed its your point. ok, good you proved its detrimental after puberty (i definitely agree). but i am yet to see a good study saying its insignificant if done before
I tagged you so you could read it as well, same reason why I tagged him in the post before.

I think he's genuinely ragebaiting for fun

Ignore his retarded ass
JFL. I’m not even raging though. :ogre:

• +1
I tagged you so you could read it as well, same reason why I tagged him in the post before.
ok. so? this proves what? where is the "good study"?

ok. so? this proves what? where is the "good study"?
I’m on mobile, don’t feel like searching and copy and pasting using this. I’ll see when I’m on pc.

• +1
You also go to hell when circumcised.

@Autismcel
Let me see if I got this right. So when you cut the foreskin off very shortly after the child is born as is done in America, as well as the Judeo-Islamic faiths. The body will compensate by creating a new layer of harder skin around the tip in order to protect it from friction and other physical damages (essentially what the foreskin is there for), so how would there be 'no to just very little difference' in sensitivity just purely biomechanically?

No this is master race

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BeanletMogger, counterintuitive and HarrierDuBois
Let me see if I got this right. So when you cut the foreskin off very shortly after the child is born as is done in America, as well as the Judeo-Islamic faiths. The body will compensate by creating a new layer of harder skin around the tip in order to protect it from friction and other physical damages (essentially what the foreskin is there for), so how would there be 'no to just very little difference' in sensitivity just purely biomechanically?
I don’t know the specifics but based on scientific research, the conclusion is there is “no to little difference.” Basically negligible, irrelevant. When I get on a PC, I’ll try to find the study I was talking about.

yeah, keep copemaxxing nigger. circumcised is way more superior due to better aerodynamic.

uncircumcisedcels on rope watch now :lul:

Attachments

• 20240825_013741.png
    20240825_013741.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
It's better to do it at birth
i had it done 3 months ago and havent losst any sensitivity, in fact its slightly more sensitive now that i can directly stimulate the glans. pretty much all research into adult circumcision concludes no change in sensitivity

@Autismcel Look at this logic. Cancer is also natural, is it somehow a good thing? Natural =/= good.
horrible analogy

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
reminder to everyone reading not a single person of those 2 retards provided an actual good study, not even a study as a matter of fact that proves there is no difference when circumcised before puberty

• +1
Reactions: watah and HarrierDuBois
Just seen this, nice projection

You're like that retard I owned earlier

"Your dick isn't as sensitive as mine because I said so:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
You will never feel the sensation of the foreskin going up and down the tip...that's almost the best part as well...

• JFL