Are we just bad at judging men's attractiveness or women are liars?

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end

Nigga I was watching this video of conor murphy asking girls which body they prefer, his old roided powerhouse body or his body after a 40 days fast

most girls said that they prefer him after the fast JFL, but such a thing doesnt make any sense for me

he is looking like utter SHIT, his face looks dead and his upper eyelids are 100% exposed due to extreme fat loss, his neck is a fuckin pencil and his body simply doesnt look good(still better than 90% of all normies tho)

are we just bad at evaluating a man's attractiveness or are they just lying? cause I cant see how the fuck does he look better right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Gaia262 and Deleted member 9380
they lying

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233, Warlow, ProAcktiv and 4 others
they are whores

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot
You are just delusional locked up in your own world

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
women feel the same way about body halo like we do when we see a perfect body on a female. Body Halo is real. Still Face>body tho.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 9380
his face got lessened but his body is arguably better

Most girls like optimal size not some roided Superman

• +1
Reactions: Biscuits, softlysoftly and SubhumanCurrycel
Hold up take it back he looked better roided even body wise

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I hate his pheno so much

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and SubhumanCurrycel
his face got lessened but his body is arguably better

Most girls like optimal size not some roided Superman
both his face and body were better after the fasting, there's simply no way those hoes legit think he is more attractive now

those girls are all gonna die in a car crash from drinking and driving eventually and ill be laughing. one less degenerate whore

those girls are all gonna die in a car crash from drinking and driving eventually and ill be laughing. one less degenerate whore
ok nigga but could you stick to the subject pls

7190.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
He's lost so much muscle in his face and neck. It looks like he has G.R.I.D.S

Nigga I was watching this video of conor murphy asking girls which body they prefer, his old roided powerhouse body or his body after a 40 days fast

most girls said that they prefer him after the fast JFL, but such a thing doesnt make any sense for me

he is looking like utter SHIT, his face looks dead and his upper eyelids are 100% exposed due to extreme fat loss, his neck is a fuckin pencil and his body simply doesnt look good(still better than 90% of all normies tho)

are we just bad at evaluating a man's attractiveness or are they just lying? cause I cant see how the fuck does he look better right now

Its not binary meaning he is either ugly or hot.

It exists on a spectrum. Before he was hotter, on the after he still is hot but not as much, so still is in the pass category.

+these women look drunk further distorting their perceptions

Its not binary meaning he is either ugly or hot.

It exists on a spectrum. Before he was hotter, on the after he still is hot but not as much, so still is in the pass category.

+these women look drunk further distorting their perceptions
I know he is still above average but there's no way he is better now, he looks ill tbh. I think they are just lying, women say personality matters so what they say shouldnt be taken seriously I think.

I know he is still above average but there's no way he is better now, he looks ill tbh. I think they are just lying, women say personality matters so what they say shouldnt be taken seriously I think.

To men the roided physique looks better. It varies a bit girl to girl. Not all women like the roided physique, some prefer this type. It still needs to look good but it varies.

Body isn't as important as you think, once you are fit there is diminishing returns to continue.

This video is good. Its not bluepilled bs. He is based.

Women don't care about body