Are white women easy?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I hear this all the time about how easy it is for normies to get in the pants of a white girl if you are low inhib enough. How they will fuck on the first date itself if they are attracted to you. Ethnic women beat around the bush and want you to pamper them while white foids are dtf from the first message on tinder.By white women being easy I don't mean that they fuck subhumans. I mean to say that they are easy to get in bed with and don't play hard to get it.

I've also heard many normies say that they fuck white girls for fun when they are in uni and then marry some trad asian or ethnic foid to raise a family. White girls are just seen fuck toys and free use toilets by normies. Asian women look at the other things about you too and only give it up after 2-3 dates. Asian women are basically hard to hookup with and not too hard to ltr. While white women are easy to hookup with and hard to ltr because they are so promiscuous. White women also cheat very often.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bedes, wishIwasSalludon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 14 others
Nope. I’m 22 and never fucked a full white girl only a lightskin.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
They are all easy when they reach 30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, PrinceLuenLeoncur, emo and 5 others
@murdah

• +1
Reactions: murdah
just be normie theory beats everything blackpill says

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, bloomercel, murdah and 8 others
I hear this all the time about how easy it is for normies to get in the pants of a white girl. How they will fuck on the first date itself if they are attracted to you. Ethnic women beat around the bush and want you to pamper them while white foids are dtf from the first message on tinder.By white women being easy I don't mean that they fuck subhumans. I meant to say that they are easy to get in bed with and don't play hard to get it basically.

I've also heard many normies say that they fuck white girls for fun when they are in uni and then marry some trad asian or ethnic foid to raise a family. White girls are just seen fuck toys and free use toilets by all normies. Asian women look at the other things about you too and only give it up after 2-3 dates. Asian women are basically hard to hookup with and not too hard to ltr. While white women are easy to hookup with and hard to ltr because they are so promiscuous. White women also cheat very often.
Yeah, white women are very easy to get and very easy to keep. You can cheat on them, and they would probably still stay. That’s why black guys beat the shit out of them, and they still stay. They also don’t argue and are more feminine and submissive compared to black women. That’s why ethnics prefer white women. They are still degenerates compared to ethnic women. Ethnics usually just fuck white woman till they go back to their country and marry a virgin :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, bloomercel, murdah and 5 others
They are not

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Tagging slayers @buflek @TechnoBoss @WishIwasChico @WeiWei @Clavicular @Azonin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, TechnoBoss, Shkreliii and 2 others
But Idk, I've never approached a white girl in my life (excluding Russians)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and Jason Voorhees
No, they’re not. They’re just more sexually open but that doesn’t make them easy to get. That’s a common cope I hear from ethnics but that’s only because ethnic cultures are sexually repressed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Kanye West's Cousin, murdah and 7 others
I hear this all the time about how easy it is for normies to get in the pants of a white girl if you are low inhib enough. How they will fuck on the first date itself if they are attracted to you. Ethnic women beat around the bush and want you to pamper them while white foids are dtf from the first message on tinder.By white women being easy I don't mean that they fuck subhumans. I mean to say that they are easy to get in bed with and don't play hard to get it.

I've also heard many normies say that they fuck white girls for fun when they are in uni and then marry some trad asian or ethnic foid to raise a family. White girls are just seen fuck toys and free use toilets by all normies. Asian women look at the other things about you too and only give it up after 2-3 dates. Asian women are basically hard to hookup with and not too hard to ltr. While white women are easy to hookup with and hard to ltr because they are so promiscuous. White women also cheat very often.

FOB ethnic cope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Tagging slayers @buflek @TechnoBoss @WishIwasChico @WeiWei @Clavicular @Azonin
ye i fucked a white girl in a country lane jfl against my car last night and one the other day on a country lane right next to a main road had her bent over my bonnet:lul::lul::lul: cars were at the end driving past and it was only during sun set too. Crazy shit

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, bloomercel, Xangsane and 2 others
Depends on the white woman too, some girls (like german, polish, swedish etc) have low af standards and they tend to be good looking so its easy to slay them

american white women relatively speaking are garbage

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, murdah, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Low class below average ones maybe

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees

I've also heard many normies say that they fuck white girls for fun when they are in uni and then marry some trad asian or ethnic foid to raise a family. White girls are just seen fuck toys and free use toilets by normies. Asian women look at the other things about you too and only give it up after 2-3 dates. Asian women are basically hard to hookup with and not too hard to ltr. While white women are easy to hookup with and hard to ltr because they are so promiscuous. White women also cheat very often.
Dude cannot stop racebaiting:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
This is one of the things that destroys sand and curry smv actually.

FOB arabs and curries will show up being 5’7”, ugly and fat and aggressively harass white women thinking “they’re easy” and destroying their own SMV in the process. I’ve seen this IRL. Their own SMV and reputation imploding doesn’t affect their day to day lives much they live among other FOBs and don’t interact with whites in any substantive manner, but it screws over 2-3d generation sand/curry who get failoed severely day to day.

White women typically have way higher standards than ethnic women. They give less of a fuck about your career, but for everything else they have way way higher standards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Kanye West's Cousin, bloomercel and 4 others
No jfl, why do you think celibacy in the West is growing :lul::lul:

Honestly ethnic girls are so much easier

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, Chadeep and 1 other person
Depends where you live, in L.A the average white woman is in a couple like this:
DlE7d8dVsAEA V3
3001748 278696985 556945035704808 1196283673521073857 n
Amwf couple
Squatdays 768x409
24126733 145200466130773 1949494808229707776 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, PrinceLuenLeoncur, bloomercel and 4 others
They have the most inflated egos out of any group of women on this planet. You need the full package for a high quality one.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Chadeep, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Many are mentally ill so if you exploit that, then yes

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
In my city they are more difficult to fuck because of their unlimited options.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and FaceandBBC
20240723 195342

White Milfs mog Indian Aunties( Majority of Foids by 25)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Kristin, emo and 4 others
White women typically have way higher standards than ethnic women. They give less of a fuck about your career, but for everything else they have way way higher standards.
no they don’t. Especially black and Arab wonen
Have you seen lipstick alley users writing demands?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
no they don’t. Especially black and Arab wonen
Have you seen lipstick alley users writing demands?

Imagine believing what women say publicly lol. It’s how they actually act which matter not virtue signaling bs.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
Latinas are the easiest to slay, east asian if you’re white

• +1
Reactions: onion_salad
white women are by far the sluttiest type of woman imaginable. the most bizarre interactions i have been in and seen were from white women. its no contest.

ethnic women requires more effort and they do like someone said beat around the bush.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Kristin, TechnoBoss and 4 others
They are only easy when they are drunk or high on drugs on the weekends. Other than that they will just ignore u if they don’t find u exceptionally attractive.

This is a white foid's world (not white men's world as many claim). They simply have been given free reign and behave ironically like chads do. Yes, that's right. White women are what we describe a chad is.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

This is true they are easy (not for me I’m non NT and don’t fit what they like) my buddies run through cumskin foids like a game

Personally I find ethnic foods brown races the easiest although I have a reputation of saying them so now I avoid them but form my exp they are easy. I guess varies on Who you are