Are woman just way more attractive than men?

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
like i see and i find woman a lot more appeasing even if she is a mtb compared to a guy, is there more good looking woman than men?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Maybe because you're straight

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, GabachoCopium, ElTruecel and 3 others
just means you aren't a faggot surprise surprise nigger

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You ever seen a Becky underneath allat clown shiet?

They are makeup and frauding experts. There are entire industries specifically for foids' looks.

99.9% don't give a shit about their looks and health since men are never thaught about these stuff growing up. They are just thaught to be slaves.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Heinrich Schmidt, dantemaxxing and 3 others
no
CF0AC48A 5B59 4799 A909 DFA8AB8FA0AD

Seriously though, no.
Foids just aren’t as aesthetic as beautiful men. Of course the average female mogs the average male. This is due to their frauding with makeup et cetera. They are capped at 4 PSL due to their inferior bone structure. I consider young Brooke Shields to be the most aesthetic female ever recorded. Still doesn’t even come remotely close to DePoot. Brutal.

73CE6C69 2DD9 4D1D BF25 E23BB15FEC79

3D773BFF 2686 4004 AD4B 61A3DF74C7E0

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, NarrowBones and Heinrich Schmidt
Other way around

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Seriously though, no.
Foids just aren’t as aesthetic as beautiful men. Of course the average female mogs the average male. This is due to their frauding with makeup et cetera. They are capped at 4 PSL due to their inferior bone structure. I consider young Brooke Shields to be the most aesthetic female ever recorded. Still doesn’t even come remotely close to DePoot. Brutal.

View attachment 2760182
View attachment 2760199
Womens faces

They are not supposed to have the same bone structure lmao. PSL has fucked your brain up.

View attachment 2760203
They are not supposed to have the same bone structure lmao. PSL has fucked your brain up.
nigga that’s why i’m talking about aesthetics
what’s more pleasant to the eyes beautiful angular shapes and ogee curve or boring rounded face ?
turn on your brain redcel

men are 10x hotter, imagine the avg makeupmaxxed women w/ no makeup compared to avg man

nigga that’s why i’m talking about aesthetics
what’s more pleasant to the eyes beautiful angular shapes and ogee curve or boring rounded face ?
turn on your brain redcel
Just say you are gay