Are women less skilled for STEM degrees?

N

Nation

Platinum
Well I lost my best friend ( male ofc ) because I told him women arent as good as men for logical thinking but they can be good for subjects like obstetrician or everything where kids are involved. ( virtue signalling, I didnt want to sound like a women hater).

Well he's high IQ, 2 degrees as engineer with best score possible. He has another degree in math as well ( best score ofc).

He literally started shouting at me with some passive aggressive questions like :

" Dont you think its because of patriarchy?"
" Its because our society "
" I have female classmates even better than me at math"
" the % in STEM is 50% males and 50% females"

I even told him women are bad at comedy and there isnt a single women comedian that makes me laugh.

I dont know why this reaction since he just had one girl in 29 years for like 5 months.

" if a man make the same jokes you will laugh exc"

He's not ugly, he's like 5.5/10 but he's 6'3"-6'4" and he lifts.

TL;DR : basically I lost my best friend since primary school just because he defends women so much

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Kami, fjor2096 and 2 others
Well I lost my best friend ( male ofc ) because I told him women arent as good as men for logical thinking but they can be good for subjects like obstetrician or everything where kids are involved. ( virtue signalling, I didnt want to sound like a women hater).

Well he's high IQ, 2 degrees as engineer with best score possible. He has another degree in math as well ( best score ofc).

He literally started shouting at me with some passive aggressive questions like :

I even told him women are bad at comedy and there isnt a single women comedian that makes me laugh.

I dont know why this reaction since he just had one girl in 29 years for like 5 months.

TL;DR : basically I lost my best friend since primary school just because he defends women so much
Well that sucks. He doesn't sound too smart though.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and MoggerGaston
He's a brainwashed soycuck incel. If this nigga got blackpilled he'd rope in the same week.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Adriana Lima and MoggerGaston

Why didn’t you compromise, is it really worth winning an argument if you lose your good friend.

Women are alright in biology and shit but worse in engineering for example

Women shouldn't be allowed to get educated. Waste of time, money and effort.

They get their expensive degrees, then they get kids and work part-time for the rest of their life.(accomplishes nothing)

None of them have ambition. Female education = waste.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 18159, klamus and 1 other person
Also, this is very relatable.

I study STEM and live with 6 other men that also do STEM. 4 of them are truecels (virgins well into their 20s) and they are all feminist soycucks.

Somehow the women like you as a man, the more you turn out as a soycuck jfl at this shit.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
STEM is probably associated with certain autistic brain structures which are more common in males.

Also there is the effect of intelligence. Male and female averages are the same, but males have more at the extremes. So the majority of the brightest people are male, and the majority of the stupidest people are male.

17CB3E28 022B 416E 846C 9EC4FCAA6E5D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159, Oberyn, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
Why didn’t you compromise, is it really worth winning an argument if you lose your good friend.

Women are alright in biology and shit but worse in engineering for example
I tried to compromise but he actually gets very annoyed

Also, this is very relatable.

I study STEM and live with 6 other men that also do STEM. 4 of them are truecels (virgins well into their 20s) and they are all feminist soycucks.

Somehow the women like you as a man, the more you turn out as a soycuck jfl at this shit.
Why they are all feminist?

I dont know, he used to go living in a place with few people in the mountains because he likes hiking and being alone as well

But he had some friends as well

He's extremely smart, he won the math olympiad when he was 17 and 22.

First and second statements are feminism talking points. Fourth statement contradicts a mainstream feminist talking point. Third statement is just a low IQ fallacy. He's not too smart.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

First and second statements are feminism talking points. Fourth statement contradicts a mainstream feminist talking point. Third statement is just a low IQ fallacy. He's not too smart.
Hes probably brainwashed but hes very smart since hes a math professor in uni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Men are more on extreme of iq so they probably are better but social factore might create a difference

I have no idea what could possess a seemingly chad lite at least to simp this hard just for women in general. Media just rots peoples brains

He actually might be.

I would use the same talking point if I wanted to win an argument :feelsokman:

But also, I would add that my opponent supports another POV cause he is a Nazi (ad hominem), and then pay attention to him mentioning females in order to say that he is "against equality" (strawman): always works like a charm :feelshehe:

Hes probably brainwashed but hes very smart since hes a math professor in uni
His feminism might actually stem not from his "logic" or "intelligence", but from the fact that 99% people cannot just accept the reality.

For example, the whole society is blackpilled. Everyone knows that beauty matters. But what is the difference between the "society" (so called "normies"), and "blackpillers" (e.g. this website crowd)? :bigbrain:

The difference is COPE. People here REALIZE that plastic surgery is not beyond their grasp. They accept that their appearance-genes are shit or subpar, and they pay to change it. On the other hand, in the society, normal people still believe that "character" matters (it DOES matter to a degree), even though they would just do way better with a hair transplant or a lot of money. They just cannot ADMIT IT. They cannot admit that doing a hair transplant would give them better chances at attracting a female than "developing their inner self" :feelswah:

And the same for feminism. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: entropy137 and klamus