Are women's preferences in a male partner going to backfire on themselves now that it's more known?

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
Theoretical Example/Story Time:

Blonde haired blue eyed 5'3 "Stacy" is into tall, dark haired, semi-attractive but nothing special Chad.

Before the internet Stacy was able to subtly shut down her looksmatched blonde, 5'9 male, blue eyed double Tommy, by giving random excuses as to why she wasn't attracted to him and go for Chad. Tommy didn't understand the excuses and they realistically made no sense, even though Tommy's personality was better than Chad he still lost out.

Social media came out and now everyone is more aware of women's preferences, so now Chad realizes that if he marries Stacy and has kids, he really isn't passing on the same opportunities to his children that he had (which is a fathers goal, or fathers will aim for even better opportunities than they themselves had) because he realizes that his own wife's type wouldn't be into his offspring as much as if he just went for Sarah, a brown haired, 5'8, semi-decent looking woman. Chad realizes he has options and so goes for Sarah, who also does not have the same amount of male gaze and he doesn't have to deal with trouble from other men as much as going for Stacy. Win-Win for Chad.

Now Tommy and Stacy are back in the dating market because of Stacy's loss, and Tommy doesn't really want Stacy as much either because the effort will be high for him to be with Stacy as he knows he's not her type anyways and he doesn't want her gene's (which are his genes as well) passed on to his kids, and so he goes for a slightly less attractive Hannah that will be better for his offspring as well.

Stacy then stays single until she's 35 having been cucked by social media. She does have 200 lays though but to get someone with quality to stay is hard as her preferences have been exposed, leaving her without the respect men once had for her and the potential she has for offspring.

Tales from the schizophrenic ward

• +1
Reactions: Spergi, Quachil, Axii and 1 other person
Real. Short women became invisible to me because it doesn't make sense to date them from a genetical standpoint, even if they are Stacies.

• +1
Reactions: claustral04 and SntDomistheRealChad
Any woman who intientionally wastes her prime years till she's 30+ and then starts looking for a guy is a complete moron. Whether she's a Stacy or not, her options will be worse than before. Also, there is no betabuxxing for women.

The "Sarah" you're describing is a loyal Stacy, which is exceedingly rare and reserved for hyper super mega chads only, AKA society's elite.

Theoretical Example/Story Time:

Blonde haired blue eyed 5'3 "Stacy" is into tall, dark haired, semi-attractive but nothing special Chad.

Before the internet Stacy was able to subtly shut down her looksmatched blonde, 5'9 male, blue eyed double Tommy, by giving random excuses as to why she wasn't attracted to him and go for Chad. Tommy didn't understand the excuses and they realistically made no sense, even though Tommy's personality was better than Chad he still lost out.

Social media came out and now everyone is more aware of women's preferences, so now Chad realizes that if he marries Stacy and has kids, he really isn't passing on the same opportunities to his children that he had (which is a fathers goal, or fathers will aim for even better opportunities than they themselves had) because he realizes that his own wife's type wouldn't be into his offspring as much as if he just went for Sarah, a brown haired, 5'8, semi-decent looking woman. Chad realizes he has options and so goes for Sarah, who also does not have the same amount of male gaze and he doesn't have to deal with trouble from other men as much as going for Stacy. Win-Win for Chad.

Now Tommy and Stacy are back in the dating market because of Stacy's loss, and Tommy doesn't really want Stacy as much either because the effort will be high for him to be with Stacy as he knows he's not her type anyways and he doesn't want her gene's (which are his genes as well) passed on to his kids, and so he goes for a slightly less attractive Hannah that will be better for his offspring as well.

Stacy then stays single until she's 35 having been cucked by social media. She does have 200 lays though but to get someone with quality to stay is hard as her preferences have been exposed, leaving her without the respect men once had for her and the potential she has for offspring.
women under 5'7 disgust me

• +1
Reactions: claustral04
Real. Short women became invisible to me because it doesn't make sense to date them from a genetical standpoint, even if they are Stacies.
This is so autistic. Like most men, I simply finds reasonably shorter women (160-174cm) more sexually desirable.
It’s natural, like the majority of women favours reasonably tall guys (180-194cm) the most.
There are several studies conducted on this as well, with the male participants anonymously agreeing, that very feminine and reasonably short women are the most attractive.

Like why should I give up my happiness, marrying a undesirable masculine, tall women, just so, that my male offspring has an increased chance of becoming hypermasculine and tall??
You could just as well have female offspring. In that case tallness and masculinity are certainly unideal.

I suppose nature has its reasons for men preferring short women on average.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld