Are you a feminist? Do you support womens rights?

Feminism?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
some keywords

economic; right and urge to work and own enterprises

legal: protections against crime with testimony valued the same as men and trial valued same as men

voting: women's sufferage ability to choose political affiliation in democracy

sexual/reproductive: the right of women to choose who to have sex with, the control of their body via birth control and abortion

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck and Lynxress
Real Question is what right do they don't even have?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and lemonnz
The right to murder all the unwanted males (sub-chads) in this world without any consequences.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, TretMaxx, Lynxress and 1 other person
in most western societies women have close to full legal rights as men though they experience some restrictions on their reproductive rights. as well as social conditioning that forces women to feel pressured to certain roles

in much of the world women don't have all rights

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck, Brus Wane and Spergi
Not a single bone in my body that isn’t feminist

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Axii, rubberduck and Deleted member 18522
The right to murder all the unwanted males (sub-chads) in this world without any consequences.
Imagine 99% of males die, you are chad and have 99 woman per one chad

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: rubberduck and Ricky212
I don't care

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I think 3 is the best balance between maximizing happiness and preserving civilization

I think gender equality is great, but true equality would mean things like women being forced to war, the complete removal of hypergamy (men and women equally end up in relationships where the man is more attractive than the women and vice versa, same for income and status) and so forth. The problem is what women want is not equality but for women to have everything

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and lemonnz
@Manchild how are you muslim but support female sexual rights :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
@Manchild how are you muslim but support female sexual rights :feelskek:
are you a muslim? do you know my faith? neither men nor women have sexual rights it has to be done legally in marriage. but both are free to choose. so its still egalitarian. birth control and abortion also permitted despite what imbred mullahs say

I think gender equality is great, but true equality would mean things like women being forced to war, the complete removal of hypergamy (men and women equally end up in relationships where the man is more attractive than the women and vice versa, same for income and status) and so forth. The problem is what women want is not equality but for women to have everything
choosing your own partner is equality

you are talking about equity

men and women want the best they can get

but in a free and fair society it doesn't always work out that way with everyone

as with the military draft i agree. conscript no one and if theres a war all should fight to defend the motherland

some keywords

legal: protections against crime with testimony valued the same as men and trial valued same as men

sexual/reproductive: the right of women to choose who to have sex with, the control of their body via birth control and abortion

Attachments

• Vocaroo 17 Feb 2024 15_30_03 GMT+0530 11WWchOfwYy6 (1).mp3
    43.6 KB
bluepilled if not feminist

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: rubberduck and Deleted member 18522
choosing your own partner is equality

you are talking about equity

men and women want the best they can get

but in a free and fair society it doesn't always work out that way with everyone

as with the military draft i agree. conscript no one and if theres a war all should fight to defend the motherland
Women are not of equal status nor have equal opportunities, they're above men and that enables hypergamy. The removal of these would ultimately lead to both genders being equally valued and wouldn't enable hypergamy in females

equality

noun
  1. 1.
    the state of being equal, especially in status, rights, or opportunities.
    "an organization aiming to promote racial equality"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck
@SecularIslamist @StuntmanMike @Fiqh @Eternal_

need to see trad boys opinions

I’m a feminist because I hate women and want to see them child-less and as indentured servants of corporations and as rotary sperm receptacles for many men. Biblical roles for women give them too much dignity and do not expose their whore nature as much as when they’re fully liberated.

Keep these beasts of nature unchained

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Axii, rubberduck, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
I’m a feminist because I hate women and want to see them child-less and as indentured servants of corporations and as rotary sperm receptacles for many men. Biblical roles for women give them too much dignity and do not expose their whore nature as much as when they’re fully liberated.

All Christian white trad wives are blacked.I am sorry it is over for you.Jews have won this war.Only jews and some shitskin muslims will survive.It is over for Christianity,white race and the world

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and yeeyeeslayer
I rarely put any user on ignore and you are the one after all these years. Op is a cuck or a woman ( named "man")that should be killed asap.

The liberated cum bucket of chad

some keywords

Are you a SEO working for the feds?

low iq / bob trait if you think women should have less right

• JFL
You need another option for I support th shari'ah.

I would support It if feminism meant equality, but feminism Is about women having more rights and superior lifes to men.

• +1

But the horrible way modern women act isn’t “female nature” that’s redpill shit. its jew conditioning and feminism and everything else that’s wrong with this awful society. If we were born generations earlier we wouldn’t be incel and have no reason to hate women like we do now

Last edited:
But the horrible way modern women act isn’t “female nature” that’s redpill shit. its jew conditioning and feminism and everything else that’s wrong with this awful society. If we were born generations earlier we wouldn’t be incel and have no reason to hate women like we do now
How much more dense can you be?! You really think the way that women behave is something that Jews reinforced to them?? You don’t think it’s inherent in each and every one of them?

I hate you retards who just blame everything on Jews. They don’t have anything to do with this and Jewish women are just as much whores as the rest of them. Female liberation = the exposure of the whore that is a woman.

How much more dense can you be?! You really think the way that women behave is something that Jews reinforced to them?? You don’t think it’s inherent in each and every one of them?

I hate you retards who just blame everything on Jews. They don’t have anything to do with this and Jewish women are just as much whores as the rest of them. Female liberation = the exposure of the whore that is a woman.
Obviously it’s not inherent you redpilled jew lover. You are telling me a little prepubescent girl thinks the exact same way as a modern “empowered” woman with tons of jew conditioning in her? Gtfo with that cope, if all women were inherent whores then incels wouldn’t exist

I think 3 is the best balance between maximizing happiness and preserving civilization
preserving civilization means women cannot have all their rights?