Reactions: Administrator, AbandonShip, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
im an atheist who wishes i were a believer

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Jesus is King out now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and godsmistake
If you believe he’s real you have to believe that he’s unimaginably evil. There is no evidence whatsoever to even believe in the first place though. Death is almost certainly like the 13.6 billion years that came before your first moment of consciousness, empty.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
im a belieber

<3 jb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2756
ultra low iq if you believe in any god tbh
you're a moron

retards - believe in god
normies - don't believe in god and meme it
intelligent people - they don't believe in god and they think it makes them special
hyper-intelligent people - believe in god because they are smart enough to release that our existence isn't an anomaly.

I'd say you sit in the normie region.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Administrator, Yummyinmytummy and 10 others
Belieber

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
you're a moron

retards - believe in god
normies - don't believe in god and meme it
intelligent people - they don't believe in god and they think it makes them special
hyper-intelligent people - believe in god because they are smart enough to release that our existence isn't an anomaly.

I'd say you sit in the normie region.
added your name to retarded sub60iq users.txt, next

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 2227 and middayshowers
added your name to retarded sub60iq users.txt, next
narcy 16 yo nw2 aspiecel 24/7 rotting slayer

faggot, keep crying for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1100
jfling at atheistcel copers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2756
jfling at atheistcel copers
being an atheist is literally the opposite of cope, you are the one coping by thinking god exists, you need something to fill the empty spot in your life so you choose to believe in him while i just go my own way without needing anyone
its always the retards believing too lol. maybe if he existed, you wouldnt be bald now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 1464, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and TheMewingBBC
Believing in an afterlife is the biggest cope of them all... JFL at your logic.
jfl if you think all of this shit happened randomly JFL AT YOUR LOGIC JFL AT BELIEVING BIGBANG HAPPENED OUT OF NOWHERE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
Fuck the fucking believers jfl at them shitTY subhuman cope JFL HOW YOU CAN BELIEVE IN GOD JFLLLLLLLL AT THEM

• +1
Reactions: Hades
being an atheist is literally the opposite of cope, you are the one coping by thinking god exists, you need something to fill the empty spot in your life so you choose to believe in him while i just go my own way without needing anyone
its always the retards believing too lol. maybe if he existed, you wouldnt be bald now
cope, i dont practice religion and i am religious u mad bro tororlrlorlro

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
jfl if you think all of this shit happened randomly JFL AT YOUR LOGIC JFL AT BELIEVING BIGBANG HAPPENED OUT OF NOWHERE
IMAGINE BELIEVING IN A GOD WITHOUT TANGIBLE EVIDENCE.

• +1
IMAGINE BELIEVING IN A GOD WITHOUT TANGIBLE EVIDENCE.
jfl at believing universe itself got created without any cause JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
Agnostic. Both religion and atheism are retarded because they claim they know for certain what the truth is. They don't. Neither has proof.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Arkantos, Kade and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2587 and karbo
  • Love it
Agnostic. Both religion and atheism are retarded because they claim they know for certain what the truth is. They don't. Neither has proof.

Shut the fuck up in the nature god doesnt exist JFL AT THOSE COPERS HOLLY SHIT

• +1
The voice of reason strikes again

Once science figures that out you’ll just change your definition of god. Your god is the god of the gaps.
cope harder, you are just angry at god because he created you as SUBHUMAN JFL

• Love it
Shut the fuck up in the nature god doesnt exist JFL AT THOSE COPERS HOLLY SHIT
Jesus god probably doesn't exist, but there may be something of higher power/dimensions. Most of the universe is dark matter/dark energy, aka stuff we can't explain/comprehend. So my idea of "god" is just a higher dimension thing.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
cope harder, you are just angry at god because he created you as SUBHUMAN JFL
Ironic :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: JFL look at your username. You should be more mad then everyone else. Just start ropemaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3123 and karbo
Ironic :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: JFL look at your username. You should be more mad then everyone else. Just start ropemaxxing.
why would i be angry at god if he doesnt exist DUMB NIBAR LOL LO LO L OLO

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and GoMadAndSTFU
Jesus god probably doesn't exist, but there may be something of higher power/dimensions. Most of the universe is dark matter/dark energy, aka stuff we can't explain/comprehend. So my idea of "god" is just a higher dimension thing.

Yeah honestly its fucking interesting
I hardly want to know all the shit, behind universes and shit

RAGE FUEL

Thanks for admitting we’re right!
like i literally dont give a shit if you believe in god or not tbh you do you buddy boyo no hate jfl tbh ngl peace between incels <3

• Love it
you cannot prove or disprove the existance of God through what we perceive alone. sure you can say that He created the universe but how do you know that He is still around? likewise how can chaos bring about order? one requires believing the Bible as the infailible truth (which it is btw) and the other believing nothing can birth something.

This a fair point. The afterlife argument is where people lose me. Like we know all of our experiences have to do with the brain, and brains decay... Once your last neurons fire, there’s no reason to believe you’re still “alive”.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Like this comment or u go to hell

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 3202 and RAITEIII
Agnostic

Being an atheist is as retarded as being a believer. Both parties cannot prove if God exists or if it doesn't exist.

Although 10000000% there is something out there that causes our existence, it being scientifically provable or not however. we do not know.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2426
Not sure about athiest, but pretty sure about autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, RAITEIII, turkproducer and 1 other person
I see where you're going.

But the concept of atheism is based on the lack of proof of religion. The burden of proof is on religious dogma and it's believers, not on people with ”disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.” Lol like what is there to prove of the already absence of proof (that you yourself acknowledged in your comment) in anything religion, logically that doesn't make sense.

I feel like people who argue ”atheists have no proof” deep down have an internal bias WITH members of a particular religion. Be honest, you wouldn't be upholding that thought on let's say Hinduism. Would you say non-Hindu believers are retarded because of their disbelief in Hindu??

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, RAITEIII, Hades and 2 others
Unless one has a solid scientific explanation for what caused the big bang and why that packed matter was there in the first place, it should lead any atheist to actually consider oneself as an agnostic, since you don't fucking know what created and caused this, you can't disprove there was a creator.

I wish i was low iq enough to believe in god that would have helped cope a lot better with all the shit that's happened in my life
This a fair point. The afterlife argument is where people lose me. Like we know all of our experiences have to do with the brain, and brains decay... Once your last neurons fire, there’s no reason to believe you’re still “alive”.
Yap we're literally our brains if the brain stops working we cease to exist

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Hades
There has to be a creator bro

Thank god im an atheist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, karbo, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Agnostic

Being an atheist is as retarded as being a believer. Both parties cannot prove if God exists or if it doesn't exist.

Although 10000000% there is something out there that causes our existence, it being scientifically provable or not however. we do not know.
I don't believe there was a creator i believe the universe always existed and there is no point 0 in time time is infinite btw matter always existed it's just taking different patterns and forms
There has to be a creator bro
Lol no
If you believe he’s real you have to believe that he’s unimaginably evil. There is no evidence whatsoever to even believe in the first place though. Death is almost certainly like the 13.6 billion years that came before your first moment of consciousness, empty.
Yap it's like all the years you didn't exist you'll just cease to exist

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Aesthetic
im not religious but i believe in god or some higher power. How can u not tbh?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Thank god im an atheist
1230792_1.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
im not religious but i believe in god or some higher power. How can u not tbh?
How can u jfl children are dying of cancer/getting brutally murdered in war/people are born deformed how can you believe there's a god who watches this shit and does nothing ? Why is he such a fucking asshole if he's real ?

Unless one has a solid scientific explanation for what caused the big bang and why that packed matter was there in the first place, it should lead any atheist to actually consider oneself as an agnostic, since you don't fucking know what created and caused this, you can't disprove there was a creator.

giphy.gif

Lol then what created the Creator
There is a lot of scientific backup for the big bang theory, do note my emphasis on theory, as there isn't enough solid scientific support for any creator from any mass religion for his/her/its existence to be considered a hypothesis, let alone a plausible theory for any atheist to be considered as agnostic, or to logically hold as a possibility

How can u jfl children are dying of cancer/getting brutally murdered in war/people are born deformed how can you believe there's a god who watches this shit and does nothing ? Why is he such a fucking asshole if he's real ?
like i said, I'm not religious. God and morality are two different concepts

• +1
Reactions: SHARK