Are you athletic?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I've always been athletic from the earliest days I can remember. And recently I realized just how insane being athletic is for social status. If I were to be judged by my looks in school, I would have been the loser reading books by himself at lunch. But because I was the best athlete in my grade, everyone respected me and wanted to be my friend. Everyone worships you when you make a big play during the game. And looking back I realized that the lowest status kids were the ones who sucked at sports. If only I pursued being a high school quarterback, maybe I could have been a Chad through status. :feelsbadman: If you're still in HS you still got a shot at it. So what about you guys?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Nibba
I'm a pretty fast runner. Sucked at everything else though.

The only sport i have ever done at free time is gymcelling. And it is currently my only hobby, i maybe should start another sport since i'm still in high school.

Dyspraxic so I suck at anything to do with motor skills, have a lot of type 1 muscle fibre though, if that counts

• So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero
Was very average in sports.

I've always been athletic from the earliest days I can remember. And recently I realized just how insane being athletic is for social status. If I were to be judged by my looks in school, I would have been the loser reading books by himself at lunch. But because I was the best athlete in my grade, everyone respected me and wanted to be my friend. Everyone worships you when you make a big play during the game. And looking back I realized that the lowest status kids were the ones who sucked at sports. If only I pursued being a high school quarterback, maybe I could have been a Chad through status. :feelsbadman: If you're still in HS you still got a shot at it. So what about you guys?
That was me in HS, but I was a sprinter. People respected me and had large social circle due to this despite below average looks.
Considering starting some kind of sport in uni now that my injury is completely healed as it will help me statusmax.

Didn't even do any sports until my senior year. I was terrible at them and always got my ass kicked, but I kept on coming back anyway. Eventually, I finally started getting better, and I got an immense amount of respect from everyone. It was a great feeling tbh. :feelswhat:

I never had a dad to teach me how to play sports so I didn't know how to play alot of sports until much later and I was too shy to ask growing up.

Overall my body is naturally in an athletic build however my slight deformity causes me to have lower stamina

yup and then you leave high school and get put in your place

i was 2nd string linebacker for my HS team, i was OK.

Yeah I was an all American swimmer in HS. I have always been athletic and coordinated cuz both my mom and dad were good at sports

No I never did any sports. I was the nerdy type in school, I never even touched a football. I'm glad I wasn't forced to play sports in school since I would've been the laughing stalk of the team