Are you ever Jealous of your Father?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
All of our dads were able to get laid and produce offspring. I feel like they had it so much easier. My dad doesn't even seem aware of what dating is like nowadays, it's like the women 30 years ago were a total different animal than today. I mean, he wasn't ugly in his youth, but he WAS short (5'7) and started balding at 19, and he's also not the most social or charming person, often gives judgmental, asocial vibes like me. How the fuck?

No point dwelling on it bro. That’s cuck ER mentality

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, HorseFace and Never_Began
No I hate him.

My father got lucky with my mother. My mom is way out of his league and thats probably one of the contributing factors to why she divorced him. The last relationship he had was with some crazy landwhale, so I'm not too jealous of him if I'm being honest. Speaking of balding, he recently lost all his hair from some disease (not fatal or harmful), so he doesn't even have eyebrows anymore. I can't say I'm jealous of that either.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
I am very jealous of my ethnic father tbh. He slayed ethnic foids until he was 21, then he found a 16 year old russian stacy and married her.

Maybe. Can't help it though, I'm alone every night and these things come up lol

I am very jealous of my ethnic father tbh. He slayed ethnic foids until he was 21, then he found a 16 year old russian stacy and married her.

Why end at 21 though lmao, that's too young to end slaying he should have stayed at least until late 20s (if not to mid-late 30s) tbh

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Why end at 21 though lmao, that's too young to end slaying he should have stayed at least until late 20s (if not to mid-late 30s) tbh
where have you been recently?

where have you been recently?

Studied a lot due to an excruciating amount of exams (also studied sidebar and read many books) whilst gymcelling and actually soft looksmaxing or whatever it's called (basically following the list of looksmaxing guide)

Still need Rhino to ascend but that can't possibly happen no

How's the recovery period now ?

no, i’m glad he is dead. stupid fuck. most subhuman degenerate to ever roam this planet. d

Studied a lot due to an excruciating amount of exams (also studied sidebar and read many books) whilst gymcelling and actually soft looksmaxing or whatever it's called (basically following the list of looksmaxing guide)

Still need Rhino to ascend but that can't possibly happen no

How's the recovery period now ?
Nice, looks like you did a lot of work. Recovery is good, my mouth was wired shut. They'll be removed tomorrow so I will be able to east soft foods. Was on a completely liquid diet for the past 18 days. Swelling has also come down a lot but it is still not zero.

• +1
Reactions: shibo
No but I’m very jealous of my brother. Haven’t asked him how many women he’s fucked and I think I’d rope if I found out tbh..

No I hate him.
u have bad parents:feelsrope: they don't even call u are too much of a burden in their eyes. They let u on ur own , a teen who has to workcel while studycel in order to survive in this big world :feelsping:
natycel I love u
@Nibba listen to me now u ogre.:feelshmm:

You're half ethnic half Russian? What is his race?

it's cuz my mom was his oneitis or some shit. he told me he knew she was "the one" when he saw her jfl:feelshaha:
You're half ethnic half Russian? What is his race?
turkish

Nice, looks like you did a lot of work. Recovery is good, my mouth was wired shut. They'll be removed tomorrow so I will be able to east soft foods. Was on a completely liquid diet for the past 18 days. Swelling has also come down a lot but it is still not zero.

Nice man, it will be worth it in the end

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
it's cuz my mom was his oneitis or some shit. he told me he knew she was "the one" when he saw her jfl:feelshaha:

turkish
Ethnics mixing with whites never turns out well.

lmao "the one"
420.jpg

Ethnics mixing with whites never turns out well.
Ethnic parent and white parent usually produce GL/chad sons/offspring tbh i know many such examples

But for that to happen it probably meant beforehand that both parents (especially the ethnic father/mother had to be noticeably good looking as interracial marriage between ethnics and white nowadays isn't that common).

u have bad parents:feelsrope: they don't even call u are too much of a burden in their eyes. They let u on ur own , a teen who has to workcel while studycel in order to survive in this big world :feelsping:
natycel I love u
@Nibba listen to me now u ogre.:feelshmm:
Reading this gave me goosebumps. Too much feels :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Tony
I love u too. :(

• +1
Reactions: Tony
my mom had no other options so my father went for it. i know it because i asked them many times

nowadays its not possible cuz tinder and social media. all dumb chicks have shitload of options

Ethnic parent and white parent usually produce GL/chad sons/offspring tbh i know many such examples

But for that to happen it probably meant beforehand that both parents (especially the ethnic father/mother had to be noticeably good looking as interracial marriage between ethnics and white nowadays isn't that common).
I know 4 guys + myself whose dads are middle eastern and mothers are white (NW Euro ancestry and one Russian) and all are average. 2 are very depressed because of failure to assimilate into one or the other identity.
my mom had no other options so my father went for it. i know it because i asked them many times

nowadays its not possible cuz tinder and social media. all dumb chicks have shitload of options
I can't imagine ever telling my kid "I had no other options, sorry." LOOOL

Probably smartest advice here, also its never over unless your really deformed. People worse looking than you think got laid or gfs

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
My dad was in two marriages and divorced both because he cheated. Absolute chad. Now he is in his 3rd marriage, lmao.

Looks wise yes. But the Muslim/ME culture mixing with Western is bad for the kids is what I'm saying.
oh, yeah thats very true. I can't talk turkish nor russian, I'm autistic as well. Getting forced to be moslem, while I don't believe in god. Can't celebrate christmas or new year etc. It fucking sucks

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and CupOfCoffee
Nibba finally. Tell @StudyHacks I mog him he is very delusional
Yeah @StudyHacks madness mogs u tbh ngl I'm sorry to tell u this but u have to realize ur limitations

Finals brah. I did good on my first two and I got one more on wed
good shit, for some retarded reason my country started the academic year really late this year, so my first midterms just ended like a week ago LOL

good shit, for some retarded reason my country started the academic year really late this year, so my first midterms just ended like a week ago LOL
Kek it is over for different country cels

Wtf is going on here

Nah, jealousy is stupid. My dad was a slayer in his prime and taught me a lot of valuable lessons. So if anything I’m proud to have him, not jealous.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee