A father must be blackpilled (looks is not everything)

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
He mustn't be low iq as well
If he doesn't make sure her partner is on the right environment and consumes the right foods while pregnant, there is a big chance his son ends up being mentally ill or having the urge to chop off his dick on his 20's. This is more relevant now we are living in the less favorable times to reproduce. Earth has never been as polluted as nowadays.

If boomers would've been aware of this maybe we wouldn't have millions of people feeling like shit because everybody else don't accept them and these going more and more delusional as time progress. Imagine if Chico r O'pry were gay, what a waste of genetics

And of course, a man have to choose the best partner he can possibly get. We all know for a good looking man, it will be more easier compared to everybody else and he will be have better options too. Yet you got legit Real life Chads having children with below average woman.

Either they are too bluepilled or they are egocentric. "I just want a healthy relationship brah" Believe me man, that hollywood shit called romance is not applicable at all irl.

Imagine Hernan Drago confess you Megan Fox was into him, but he didn't wanted to marry her cuz she is a whore. You could at lest got her pregnant, don't you Drago?
Believe me, I've seen this situations irl, it doesn't matter if the girl eventually divorces you, if your son is good looking, you already won at life. Congratulations, you have improved your bloodline. Who cares if your ex-wife is now married to a oofie, your son is good looking and both you and your ex-wife are happy that his son is handsome.

3244238 96DEE43E F282 4BCF B79C 43A22CCA31BD
It's a fact a son has way more chances to resemble his mother than resembling his dad.

And you got the "egocentric" way of thinking consuming these people. You see Real Chads choosing a partner below his looks levels so she can orbit around him and he makes sure she doesn't cheat on him. That's not bad at all...but you have to pray you have a daughter and not a son. They only thinks on themselves, but don't think on their bloodline.

I hope this is not the only Drago's son out there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Melo95, AngryShortMale and 2 others
Dnrd but my father is very high iq. Sadly, he's an alcoholic and abused my mother when I was little.

dragos son must be thinking about sui everyday.
What the actual fuck

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Never Get Up and aleksander
didn't read faggot, cucked post.

dragos son must be thinking about sui everyday.
What the actual fuck
may he stay bluepilled all his life
He's not ugly but cmon it's such a unfair situation

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, humanoidsub7 and Alt Number 3
may he stay bluepilled all his life
He's not ugly but cmon it's such a unfair situation
"unfair" yeah bro so unfair that a psl god had something go wrong in his life for once

• JFL
Reactions: ASM5, Never Get Up and Alt Number 3
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, aleksander and !MagicMan777
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
If he doesn't make sure her partner is on the right environment and consumes the right foods while pregnant, there is a big chance his son ends up being mentally ill or having the urge to chop off his dick on his 20's. This is more relevant now we are living in the less favorable times to reproduce. Earth has never been as polluted as nowadays.

If boomers would've been aware of this maybe we wouldn't have millions of people feeling like shit because everybody else don't accept them and these going more and more delusional as time progress. Imagine if Chico r O'pry were gay, what a waste of genetics

And of course, a man have to choose the best partner he can possibly get. We all know for a good looking man, it will be more easier compared to everybody else and he will be have better options too. Yet you got legit Real life Chads having children with below average woman.

Either they are too bluepilled or they are egocentric. "I just want a healthy relationship brah" Believe me man, that hollywood shit called romance is not applicable at all irl.

Imagine Hernan Drago confess you Megan Fox was into him, but he didn't wanted to marry her cuz she is a whore. You could at lest got her pregnant, don't you Drago?
Believe me, I've seen this situations irl, it doesn't matter if the girl eventually divorces you, if your son is good looking, you already won at life. Congratulations, you have improved your bloodline. Who cares if your ex-wife is now married to a oofie, your son is good looking and both you and your ex-wife are happy that his son is handsome.

View attachment 2677129
It's a fact a son has way more chances to resemble his mother than resembling his dad.

And you got the "egocentric" way of thinking consuming these people. You see Real Chads choosing a partner below his looks levels so she can orbit around him and he makes sure she doesn't cheat on him. That's not bad at all...but you have to pray you have a daughter and not a son. They only thinks on themselves, but don't think on their bloodline.

Must be brutal being mogged that hard by your dad

View attachment 2677129

V good thread, I wanna have a lot of kids if I get rich

true

will be injecting my kids with hgh, putting tape on their mouth while sleeping, make sure they sleep on their backs, holding them for the entire day so they don’t develop flat head, sending them to international school, not have them wear underwear, sneak in a bit of beef liver with their potatoes

and so on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5, aleksander, Abhorrence and 2 others
Environment barely affects looks except for FAS and such.

View attachment 2677129

My father is extremely hard working… He’s 50 yo and he looks 30 but I am 19 and look 25

Environment barely affects looks except for FAS and such.
environment barely affects looks but it has a huge impact on other parts of life, the way a kid is raised and the social environment they have at formative years are more important than looks when it comes to life quality

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Allornothing