horseman
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2025
- Posts
- 18,190
- Reputation
- 32,459
I think im goata
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Nigga didn’t even answer the questionplayed sports almost my whole life and i don’t think ive ever gotten a non contact injury
and i walk goata too
Oh nvmNigga didn’t even answer the question
not having any non contact injuries is a sign of being goataNigga didn’t even answer the question
I think it’s when your legs land straight upon landing instead of outwardsWhat dis mean mane
Damn I didn’t know that was a sign and nigga don’t act like you didn’t edit that innot having any non contact injuries is a sign of being goata
and i said i walk goata and the bottom
caught meDamn I didn’t know that was a sign and nigga don’t act like you didn’t edit that in