Are you guys planning on having children, If so how many? + Having alot of kids is high T (Ghengis Khan method)

arlo_420

arlo_420

1# Ranked chud, RiRamaxxed🥷💪🦁
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Posts
4,359
Reputation
13,222
Personally I would really like them and if I could I would have as many as I can but what do you guys think
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, cowmuncher26, xye and 8 others
@-joe @Nocturnal @Gen1leman @xye @iLdar
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26, xye, -joe and 3 others
I’ll go to some random country and spread my seed there. 70 kids minimum and forget
 
  • +1
Reactions: slavvicularr, xye, -joe and 5 others
2-3 sons would be ideal
Dream life ngl, but I doubt I will have even 1 kid
 
  • +1
Reactions: debonss, cowmuncher26, xye and 4 others
yeah i'm gonna have kids with a bunch of women far away but under different names, so when they tell me their pregnant, i'll just block them and they won't be able to find me
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xye, Nocturnal, Gen1leman and 1 other person
id personally love to have 7-8 kids

but the economy will only allow me 1-2
 
  • +1
Reactions: debonss, xye, Gen1leman and 3 others
big news bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye, arlo_420, Gen1leman and 1 other person
Alot
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xye, Nocturnal, Gen1leman and 3 others
Personally I would really like them and if I could I would have as many as I can but what do you guys think
Thx for mentioned, but kinda I did similar thread np you w in terms of kiddo as I said I wait for my virgin gf as I'm virgin 22
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye, lowinhibragecel and arlo_420
im soo scared I fucked my future kids from all the drugs ive taken. legit came blood for an entire month straight and had to get a bunch men fondle my balls and getting ultrasound of them.

and all the dut and fin ive taken will make my son some weak sniveling pussy.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xye, arlo_420 and Gen1leman
1-2 sons
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye and arlo_420
if i could ever have kids i would have 1

unless im rich than i would have more but otherwise only 1 cus having kids is expensive
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye and arlo_420
Personally I would really like them and if I could I would have as many as I can but what do you guys think
I think having 2-4 kids is the best over that they might feel neglected but if it's an only child he is going to miss out on a lot
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye and arlo_420
ghengis kahn was high T
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: xye and arlo_420
I think having 2-4 kids is the best over that they might feel neglected but if it's an only child he is going to miss out on a lot
also having under 2 kids is very bad for the country because you need 2.1 kids to jot extinct
 
3 kids is the ideal

Anything more and you’ll be overwhelmed with chores instead of actually living your life
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420

Similar threads

Vincent Freeman
Replies
27
Views
150
spaghettifan33
spaghettifan33
mocco
Replies
1
Views
33
dreamz
dreamz
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
34
Resonant
Resonant
Verdams mum
Replies
9
Views
24
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
Avillionre
Replies
5
Views
30
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
DeborahAnnWollFARTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top