arlo_420
1# Ranked chud, RiRamaxxed🥷💪🦁
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2025
- Posts
- 4,362
- Reputation
- 13,241
Personally I would really like them and if I could I would have as many as I can but what do you guys think
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Thx for mentioned, but kinda I did similar thread np you w in terms of kiddo as I said I wait for my virgin gf as I'm virgin 22Personally I would really like them and if I could I would have as many as I can but what do you guys think
I think having 2-4 kids is the best over that they might feel neglected but if it's an only child he is going to miss out on a lotPersonally I would really like them and if I could I would have as many as I can but what do you guys think
also having under 2 kids is very bad for the country because you need 2.1 kids to jot extinctI think having 2-4 kids is the best over that they might feel neglected but if it's an only child he is going to miss out on a lot
5-8 children to save the white race@-joe @Nocturnal @Gen1leman @xye @iLdar