are you guys sure that women prefer kpopmaxxed asians over masculinemaxxed asian ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Honestly all women prefer masculine looking male's and with asian male's kpopmaxxing i don't think it's actually making any difference whether they do it or not.

Kpop idol's should not be asian male standard's but godfrey gao,tim chung and more should be the asian sex appeal male

• +1
Reactions: iblameme
run kpop theory as a masculine asian theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Just farmermaxx
A8ECE520 6448 4A39 964A A606E44C27A8

@traveler @Bonesbonesbonesbone

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: traveler, iblameme and Bonesbonesbonesbone
they're more exposed to kpoppers but I'm sure they would prefer the asians you posted

they're more exposed to kpoppers but I'm sure they would prefer the asians you posted
they do lol they instantly feel repulsed by the kpop ones i show them instead of these chang's

"Masculine Asian" nice oxymoron.

they are chang

this is western beauty standard. I think Chang could be less attractive to local Asian women than kpopboy. but tbh they are good looking in asian.

Don’t want to be rude bones but both asian types would slay. But 99.99% of Asian men won’t look good enough to really pull off both looks well. You better pray to god you grow your frame and height and facial bones to become a “Chang” but it’s probably not happening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
I think chang would out slay kpop guys in the west but in asia, they are considered ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
DNR your aspie ramblings but masculine and tall always mogs

I think chang would out slay kpop guys in the west but in asia, they are considered ugly
Youre actually retarded if you think that

Youre actually retarded if you think that
A bunch of chinese on their social media complained that the actor casted for shang chi was ugly. I don't feel like arguing with you much since you decided to just insult from the start, so this will be my only reply.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311