Are you likely to age poorly after too many surgeries?

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

I need a lefort 1/bimax, BSSO, IMDO, genioplasty, undereye fat graft, orbital rim implants, skin lightening, clavicle lengthening, rhinoplasty, tons of softmaxxing AND LL + months of PT afterwards to even look like a human. All my teens and 20s will pass in looksmaxxing and my parents think I'm a delusional autist obsessed about looks and rotting here is giving me meltdowns and preventing me from studymaxxing. If I don't start studymaxxing properly soon and keep wasting time even my future career will go down the drain and I'll get into a sub-par University instead of a top one.

Now I'm wondering if from all this I will I age poorly after 50 with no feeling in my jaw/face after getting so much shit done? Why do I have to be so subhuman and have the inability to socialize and live like an NT human? Why am I so pathetic while people uglier than me aren't obsessed and can multi task so fucking well and aren't consumed by a singar thing? I can't get anything fucking done.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and 4 others
opposite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Do what you have to do to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, idkagoodusername, Deleted member 5802 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Chadelite
I need a lefort 1/bimax, BSSO, IMDO, genioplasty, undereye fat graft, orbital rim implants, skin lightening, clavicle lengthening, rhinoplasty, tons of softmaxxing AND LL + months of PT afterwards to even look like a human. All my teens and 20s will pass in looksmaxxing and my parents think I'm a delusional autistic obsessed about looks and rotting here is giving me meltdowns and preventing me from studymaxxing. If I don't studymaxxing properly soon and keep wasting time even my future career will go down the drain and I'll get into a sub-par University instead of a top one.

Now I'm wondering if from all this I will I age poorly after 50 with no feeling in my jaw/face after getting so much shit done? Why do I have to be so subhuman and have the inability to socialize and live like an NT human? Why am I so pathetic while people uglier than me aren't obsessed and can multi task so fucking well and aren't consumed by a singar thing? I can't get anything fucking done.
thats a lot of surgeries brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5802, FutureMogger and 3 others
Whats the point if you finish as an 30 year old?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5802, FutureMogger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5802, FutureMogger and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, idkagoodusername, Deleted member 5802 and 5 others
I need a lefort 1/bimax, BSSO, IMDO, genioplasty, undereye fat graft, orbital rim implants, skin lightening, clavicle lengthening, rhinoplasty, tons of softmaxxing AND LL + months of PT afterwards to even look like a human. All my teens and 20s will pass in looksmaxxing and my parents think I'm a delusional autistic obsessed about looks and rotting here is giving me meltdowns and preventing me from studymaxxing. If I don't studymaxxing properly soon and keep wasting time even my future career will go down the drain and I'll get into a sub-par University instead of a top one.

not worth it. go to the gym and fix ur skin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5583

I was thinking that exactly the last day but i don't think it's gonna happen. I mean i don't see any examples like what you described.

• +1
  • +1
@sithlord69 pm me ur face i will rate you

• +1
Btw i dont think you need Bimax+bsso+imdo+genio.

Your jaw will look like this
CrimsonChin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
pm be pics bro ill rate you
I got rated as a 4 PSL here but that's with my jaw jutted. Without I look unfathomably ugly and can't even dare to post it anywhere or not jut it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I got rated as a 4 PSL here but that's with my jaw jutted. Without I look unfathomably ugly and can't even dare to post it anywhere or not jut it
if your 4psl with jutting your just barely below average. pm ill let you know tbh

• +1
What makes you think that?

Also, do you really need all of those surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Deleted member 5583
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deluded Normie
If just change in actual bone I dont believe you will age any worse

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
So i’m guessing you’re 15-17 based off still studying to get into university

Are all the men in your family badly recessed as well? If you’re a late bloomer, or even just normal development, you have years of what could be very significant facial development left.

Your parents are right, focus on study maxing because that’s the only thing that’ll actually be able to afford you these surgeries in your mid 20’s. Up until then soft max and cope as hard as you can to avoid roping, good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, idkagoodusername, FutureMogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6401, subhuman incel and 1 other person
So i’m guessing you’re 15-17 based off still studying to get into university

Are all the men in your family badly recessed as well? If you’re a late bloomer, or even just normal development, you have years of what could be very significant facial development left.

Your parents are right, focus on study maxing because that’s the only thing that’ll actually be able to afford you these surgeries in your mid 20’s. Up until then soft max and cope as hard as you can to avoid roping, good luck
I'm 16, my dad is literally chadpreet and most of my family are late bloomers but I got my growth spurt at 12 and kinda bloomed average - slightly early. I got my mom's jaw and chin (looked top tier in prime), but well, she's a female. Doubt I'll develop facially much further.

Yeah I do need to studymax, top tier uni here is an insane halo + career jumpstart. I just can't get started, I have a starting problem in everything. I'm smart enough but I backlogged a lot wasting time

Most younger curries are way taller than their dad but I'm still shorter, because my mum is 4 fucking 8

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
To be realistic, while surgerymaxxing does indeed work, you have to be rich or upper middle class to get them at a young age when it matters. Either that or having a couple of fixable failos f.e only needing rhinoplasty, a bit of jaw/chin fillers and maybe a canthoplasty at most while working a medium wage to minimum wage job is doable if you don’t pay rent or live with parents. Better cope with minor less invasive and cheap surgeries like rhinoplasty and undereye grafts to at least look human or slightly better than stay stuck being a full-on subhuman...assuming you’re not a NEET which in that case it’s over tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FutureMogger
To be realistic, while surgerymaxxing does indeed work, you have to be rich or upper middle class to get them at a young age when it matters. Either that or having a couple of fixable failos f.e only needing rhinoplasty, a bit of jaw/chin fillers and maybe a canthoplasty at most while working a medium wage to minimum wage job is doable if you don’t pay rent or live with parents. Better cope with minor less invasive and cheap surgeries like rhinoplasty and undereye grafts to at least look human or slightly better than stay stuck being a full-on subhuman...assuming you’re not a NEET which in that case it’s over tbh.
Thankfully I'm upper middle class, my parents will prolly pay for my surgeries but I don't think I want them to. I'll have to go somewhere else to get it done because rhino surgeons in India are terrible and do some Michael Jackson-esque shaping

• +1
How much will all those Surgeries cost? Sounds like an insane amount

• +1
Thankfully I'm upper middle class, my parents will prolly pay for my surgeries but I don't think I want them to. I'll have to go somewhere else to get it done because rhino surgeons in India are terrible and do some Michael Jackson-esque shaping
Iran or Turkey for rhino and HT. I also saw some pretty good maxillofacial surgeons in South America. Best to go to Dr. Taban for eye area since you can’t really take risks when it comes to the eye area.

• +1
How much will all those Surgeries cost? Sounds like an insane amount
200-220k dollars sounds like an accurate cap
Iran or Turkey for rhino and HT. I also saw some pretty good maxillofacial surgeons in South America. Best to go to Dr. Taban for eye area since you can’t really take risks when it comes to the eye area.
What's HT?

• +1
Fuark... I hope I don't go much over 50k... You know how much clavicle lengthening costs? I'd need that for mogger frame

• +1
Fuark... I hope I don't go much over 50k... You know how much clavicle lengthening costs? I'd need that for mogger frame
Costs 15k dollars with eppley, 1 inch each side

• +1
Part of aging is boneloss which causes the soft tissue to sag due to lack of support so if you have more bone it would mean you'd age slower(look younger for longer) than if you didn't get anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, Greeicy and 1 other person
Part of aging is boneloss which causes the soft tissue to sag due to lack of support so if you have more bone it would mean you'd age slower
high IQ lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Xander578

What's HT?
Hair transplant. BTW no point in surgerymaxxing if you do it after college. You wanna slay in your prime years not after finishing college where your social circle will shrink significantly. Start surgerymaxxing after quarantine if you can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and Xander578
Oh not to mention a rhino would make you look younger aswell (as the nose gets droopier and bigger the older you are)
Hair transplant. BTW no point in surgerymaxxing if you do it after college. You wanna slay in your prime years not after finishing college where your social circle will shrink significantly. Start surgerymaxxing after quarantine if you can.
If u do it after college u better hope u look in ur teens at the time jfl so u can slay off tiktok or something, otherwise it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Greeicy and Deleted member 5583
Makes sense. Thankfully I'll likely never norwood atleast unlike my AVI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Greeicy and Xander578
Good looks matter all throughout your life, even at 85 my high T NW0 grandfather is highly respected and treated like a god

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and 2 others
Oh not to mention a rhino would make you look younger aswell (as the nose gets droopier and bigger the older you are)

If u do it after college u better hope u look in ur teens at the time jfl so u can slay off tiktok or something, otherwise it's over
I personally think it’s over for surgerymaxxing when you hit 30 because females that age are starting to settle and they no longer care about looks + your social circle mostly consists of people your age so it’s harder to slay younger females unless at least 6PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Xander578 and Deleted member 5583
Ikr? I can't even go out and look people in the eye because I look so fucking disastrous
Pm me pics too. I also fixed a disastrous face, mine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Deleted member 5583
I personally think it’s over for surgerymaxxing when you hit 30 because females that age are starting to settle and they no longer care about looks + your social circle mostly consists of people your age so it’s harder to slay younger females unless at least 6PSL.
Yes ofc, that was assuming u do get to that level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and Greeicy

But who was Tinder? Bumble? Hinge? College is the best time in your life to slay because it's never easier, everyone lives right next door, and everyone is horny, ready to experiment (most girls are super open to anything), and partying. It's also incredibly easy with some social status.

But it's beyond delusional to think you can't smash girls in their early 20s when you're 30. And beyond delusional to think women in their 30s don't care about looks. It's only over if you age like shit and don't retain your looks past 30, but, the same can be said for starting at a shit base.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, kota, FutureMogger and 2 others
But who was Tinder? Bumble? Hinge? College is the best time in your life to slay because it's never easier, everyone lives right next door, and everyone is horny, ready to experiment (most girls are super open to anything), and partying. It's also incredibly easy with some social status.

But it's beyond delusional to think you can't smash girls in their early 20s when you're 30. And beyond delusional to think women in their 30s don't care about looks. It's only over if you age like shit and don't retain your looks past 30, but, the same can be said for starting at a shit base.
Bro college sluts won’t fuck you if you’re 30 unless you’re AT LEAST 6PSL. Dating apps are even worse you legit have to be drop dead gorgeous if you wanna slay consistently. And women in their 30s do care about looks but only if they’re looking to cuck their husband or for a fling...at that age they’re already preying upon a careermaxxed beta cuck to settle while she still looks somewhat decent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and Deleted member 5583
Bro college sluts won’t fuck you if you’re 30 unless you’re AT LEAST 6PSL. Dating apps are even worse you legit have to be drop dead gorgeous if you wanna slay consistently. And women in their 30s do care about looks but only if they’re looking to cuck their husband or for a fling...at that age they’re already preying upon a careermaxxed beta cuck to settle while she still looks somewhat decent.

I have matches on Tinder with 3 bathroom selfies and a junk bio that is borderline autistic. I'm 24, going on 25. Most of my matches are 18-21. I'm a 2.5psl and ethnic. I've had women in their 30s asking if I was free to come over. Again, you guys focus too much on being cucks and it makes me think that's what you're aiming for, ain't nobody forcing you to shell out money for women that laugh at you. You guys also underestimate what being in shape does for the average girl.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Greeicy and Deleted member 5583
I have matches on Tinder with 3 bathroom selfies and a junk bio that is borderline autistic. I'm 24, going on 25. Most of my matches are 18-21. I'm a 2.5psl and ethnic. I've had women in their 30s asking if I was free to come over. Again, you guys focus too much on being cucks and it makes me think that's what you're aiming for, ain't nobody forcing you to shell out money for women that laugh at you.
If you’re really 2.5PSL then I mog you to hell and back yet I still get little to no matches on dating apps. I would post decent pics and you can try and apply your painstakingly obvious LARP on me and it would NOT work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, idkagoodusername, FutureMogger and 1 other person
If you’re really 2.5PSL then I mog you to hell and back yet I still get little to no matches on dating apps. I would post decent pics and you can try and apply your painstakingly obvious LARP on me and it would NOT work.
Just be ugly theory jfl
well maybe a 2.5 psl ethnik can get matches on mars, but you def didn't get shit on this planet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Greeicy

Not even close to larping. I've posted evidence of being called a 2.5 by women, which you can find on my threads. I'm objectively in the 2.5 category. I've done more looksmaxxing than 80% of this forum as I've had bimax. I've seen most people's faces and they rate much higher than I do. I have a longish midface, overprojected nose, slightly setback and small chin, and terrible eye area that's on top of being ethnic.

My frame and body probably makes you look like a twink, and you could fix that easily. I'm not even claiming being good at Tinder, my match rate hovers around 5-6%. probably higher if I put in effort instead of bed head selfies.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and idkagoodusername
Not even close to larping. I've posted evidence of being called a 2.5 by women, which you can find on my threads. I'm objectively in the 2.5 category. I've done more looksmaxxing than 80% of this forum as I've had bimax. I've seen most people's faces and they rate much higher than I do.

My frame and body probably makes you look like a twink, and you could fix that easily. I'm not even claiming being good at Tinder, my match rate hovers around 5-6%. probably higher if I put in effort instead of bed head selfies.

Sorry but i’m not gonna fuel your narcissism. Go humble brag elsewhere. BTW I have been rated 5PSL which is above average to high tier normie and I had 2 GFs at 17 but that was through real life game not dating apps.

• +1
Sorry but i’m not gonna fuel your narcissism. Go humble brag elsewhere. BTW I have been rated 5PSL which is above average to high tier normie and I had 2 GFs at 17 but that was through real life game not dating apps.

I'm not humble bragging at all. If I was, why would I brag about a shitty 5% match rate? Couldn't care less what your PSL is, if you had a shred of critical thinking you would've realized I said you were better looking. My current girl is a 5-6PSL and I met her IRL, most of my college smashes were IRL because I have a good frame.

I'm simply proving that age isn't going to limit someone like you think. It honestly sounds like you desire to be cucked by women with the "hur it's over at 30 and you have to have a woman that will want your money and fuck other guys"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Greeicy
I'm not humble bragging at all. If I was, why would I brag about a shitty 5% match rate? Couldn't care less what your PSL is, if you had a shred of critical thinking you would've realized I said you were better looking. My current girl is a 5-6PSL and I met her IRL, most of my college smashes were IRL because I have a good frame.

I'm simply proving that age isn't going to limit someone like you think. It honestly sounds like you desire to be cucked by women with the "hur it's over at 30 and you have to have a woman that will want your money and fuck other guys"
Honestly i’m not in the mood for arguing but if girls are messaging you first and commenting on your face specifically and rating your FACE 10/10 then the answer is obvious to whoever is not retarded.

• +1